JK Bank Recruitment 2018 / Jammu & Kashmir PO Recruitment 2018 / J&K PO Recruitment 2018 : Registration, Notification, Online application form, Important dates, Exam date Eligibility, How to Apply-Online Application, Last date Application, Vacancy details other details given below
The Jammu & Kashmir Bank Limited has released the JK Bank PO Recruitment 2018 Notification on 9th,October, 2018 for appointment to the 250 Probationary Officers. Jammu & Kashmir Bank Ltd officially released a online applications on 20th, October, 2018. Who are eligible and interested to apply for this posts, can apply through online mode at the official web portal.
|Category||J&K PO Recruitment 2018|
|Organizing Authority||Jammu & Kashmir Bank Limited|
|Notification Released Date||9th-October-2018|
|Post names||Probationary Officers|
|Total Number of Vacancies||250|
Eligibility Criteria for J&K PO Recruitment 2018
Candidate must be a Indian Citizen and Permanent Resident of Jammu and Kashmir State.
The applicants must have passed Graduation / Post Graduation with 60% marks from a recognized University /Institute .
J&K PO Recruitment 2018 Age Limit as on 01/01 /2018
Minimum Age : 18 Years
Maximum Age : 30 Years
Age Relaxation as on 01/01 /2018
SC / ST : 5-Years
Probationary Officers : 250 Posts ( As per District-wise requirement)
Reservation for Schedule Caste / Schedule Tribe Candidates are as per the Policy
Important Dates for J&K PO Recruitment 2018 (Released)
|Registration Starts on||20th-October-2018|
|Registration ends on||6th-November-2018|
Application Fee and Payment
Application Fee : General / OBC : Rs 1000/- and SC / ST : Rs 800/-
Fee Payment through online mode (Debit Card / Credit Card / Net Banking)
Also Check : RSMSSB Supervisor Recruitment 2018
Also Check : MP VYAPAM Middle School Teacher Recruitment 2018
How to Apply- J&K PO Recruitment 2018 Online Application
Candidates must download the user guide of online application and read it carefully to satisfy eligibility criteria and other requirements for submission of J&K PO Recruitment Online application 2018. Registration process will be held in two phases, in the first phase the aspirant are registration, while in the second phase the candidate can fill the online application and submit it. Candidate shall take printout of the application and store it for future reference. Application process step by step given below
1. Candidate has to visit official website https://www.jkbank.com
2. Now Click on Apply Online for directing to application Page, Now click on ” Apply Online” link
3. Following New Registration page will appear, enter your details in the fields..
4. Then login by using Login an password in Candidate Login.
5. Click on Proceed and fill Personal Details. After filling the personal details click on “Save” button, once the details are saved successfully click on “Next” to proceed forward.
6. Page will be directed Photograph & Signature, Upload the photo and signature according to the instructions. After successful submission of the Photo and signature, click on Next to proceed further, then select the test center.
7. In the Submit Application Form, select the exam center, Medium of examination and tick the check button of declaration. Before submitting the Application Form click on Print Preview to view the details entered, and click on submit for submitting the Application Form.
|ADVERTISEMENT 02/2018||Download Here|
|Apply Here||Apply Online|