Bihar Vidhan Sabha Recruitment 2018 / Bihar Vidhan Sabha Assistant Recruitment 2018 : Registration, Notification, Online application form, Important dates, Exam date Eligibility, How to Apply-Online Application, Last date Application, Vacancy details other details given below
The Bihar Vidhan Sabha, Govt of Bihar has released the Bihar Vidhan Sabha Assistant Recruitment 2018 Notification on October, 2018 for appointment to the 101 Assistant, Assistant (Research/ Reference), Library Assistant, Urdu Asst & Other posts. Bihar Vidhan Sabha officially released a online applications on 9th, October, 2018. Who are eligible and interested to apply for this posts, can apply through online mode at the official web portal.
|Category||Bihar Vidhan Sabha Assistant Recruitment 2018|
|Organizing Authority||Bihar Vidhan Sabha, Govt of Bihar|
|Notification Released Date||9th-October-2018|
|Total Number of Vacancies||101|
Eligibility Criteria for Bihar Vidhan Sabha Assistant Recruitment 2018
Candidate must be a Indian Citizen and Permanent Resident of Bihar State.
The applicants must have passed Graduation Degree from a recognized University /Institute .
Bihar Vidhan Sabha Assistant Recruitment 2018 Age Limit as on 01/01 /2018
Minimum Age : 21 Years
Maximum Age (Male): 37 Years
General (Female) : 40 Years
OBC : 40 Years
SC / ST : 42 Years
Junior Clerk: Rs. 19,900/- – Rs. 63,200/-
Assistant Teacher: Rs. 25,500/- Rs. 81,100/-
For All Other Posts: Rs. 44,900/- – Rs. 1,42,400/-.
Important Dates for Bihar Vidhan Sabha Assistant Recruitment 2018 (Released)
|Registration Starts on||9th-October-2018 11:00 AM|
|Registration ends on||31st-October-2018 5:00 PM|
Application Fee and Payment
Application Fee : General / OBC : Rs 400/- and SC / ST / Female / PWD: Rs 100/-
Fee Payment through online mode (Debit Card / Credit Card / Net Banking)
Also Check : RSMSSB Supervisor Recruitment 2018
Also Check : MP VYAPAM Middle School Teacher Recruitment 2018
How to Apply- Bihar Vidhan Sabha Assistant Recruitment 2018 Online Application
Candidates must download the user guide of online application and read it carefully to satisfy eligibility criteria and other requirements for submission of Bihar Vidhan Sabha Assistant Recruitment Online application 2018. Registration process will be held in two phases, in the first phase the aspirant are registration, while in the second phase the candidate can fill the online application and submit it. Candidate shall take printout of the application and store it for future reference. Application process step by step given below
1. Candidate has to visit official website http://www.vidhansabha.bih.nic.in
2. Now Click on Apply Online for directing to application Page, Now click on ” Apply Online” link
3. Following New Registration page will appear, enter your details in the fields..
4. Then login by using Login an password in Candidate Login.
5. Click on Proceed and fill Personal Details. After filling the personal details click on “Save” button, once the details are saved successfully click on “Next” to proceed forward.
6. Page will be directed Photograph & Signature, Upload the photo and signature according to the instructions. After successful submission of the Photo and signature, click on Next to proceed further, then select the test center.
7. In the Submit Application Form, select the exam center, Medium of examination and tick the check button of declaration. Before submitting the Application Form click on Print Preview to view the details entered, and click on submit for submitting the Application Form.
|Apply Here||Apply Online|