BPSC Civil Judge Admit card 2018, BPSC Admit card Download 2018, BPSC Civil Judge Call letter 2018 at http://www.bpsc.bih.nic.in :
BPSC CJ Admit card 2018 will be Bihar Public Service Commission, Government of Bihar shortly . BPSC Civil Judge Call letter have to be downloaded from the official website for ADVERTISEMENT NO.06/2018 Bihar Judicial Services Competitive Examination to fill 349 vacancies in Bihar state . Make sure you also take the admit card will you to examination hall because it the mandatory document to sit the examination hall. Candidates after successful completion of online registration can download hall tickets through online from official website. The candidate has to bring a printed copy of the BPSC Civil Judge Admit card 2018 to the test centre along with the original identification card. No hard copy of the call letter will sent by post / mail.
BPSC Civil Judge 2018 Admit card Released Date
Bihar Civil Judge Recruitment 2018 examination conducted by Bihar Public Service Commission, on October/2018 tentatively, will be announced the BPSC CJ Admit card 2018 of recruitment examination. Earlier the application process was completed, now this exam is going to be held for which admit card is required for appearing in this test. Candidates must keep ready the login information such as Registration Number, Password of candidate. The admit card for BPSC recruitment test would be available through online process only. Candidate can download their hall tickets through official link.
|Category||BPSC Civil Judge Call Letter 2018|
|Examination Name||BPSC Recruitment 2018|
|Level of Exam||State|
|Organizing Authority||Bihar Public Service Commission|
|Total Number Vacancies||349|
|Admit card Availability||October-2018|
|Date of Exam||October-2018|
Candidates will not be permitted to take the test, if the original and valid photo identification is not presented in the examination hall. The photo Id must be the same as mentioned in the online application process, any other Id’s will not be accepted . It may be noted that you would have specified one of the following IDs are Passport, PAN Card, Voter ID, Aadhaar UID, Pass book, Driving License
Important Instructions For BPSC Recruitment Exam
1. BPSC Civil Judge Admit card 2018 issued to the candidate is an important document. Candidates are required to preserve it carefully.
2.Candidate shall arrive at the examination hall at-least half on hour before commencement of the examination.
3. Calculators, Slide Rules, Electronic Digital Watches with facilities of calculators, printed or written material and bits papers, mobile phones, pagers, Bluetooth or any other electronic gadget are not allowed inside the Examination Hall
4. The Examination Hall will be opened 30 minutes before the commencement of the test. Candidates are expected to take their seats immediately after the opening of the Examination Hall. If the candidates do not report in time, they are likely to miss some of the general instructions to be announced in the Examination Hall.
5. A seat indicating roll number will be allocated to each candidate. Candidate should find out and occupy their allotted seat only. Any candidate found to have changed room or the seat on his/her own other than allotted, his/her candidature shall be cancelled and no plea would be accepted for it.
6. Candidate should not talk to another candidate or person inside or outside the examination hall without permission even after a warning by the invigilating staff.
7. Candidate should not possess papers, books or notes or written notes or any type of electronic gadgets on his clothes, body or table or chair, which is relevant to the examination.
8. Candidate must affix their signature in the attendance sheet in the presence of the invigilator in the examination hall.
9. No candidate shall be permitted to leave the examination hall before the time fixed for examination.
How to download the BPSC Civil Judge Admit card 2018
Candidates can download BPSC Civil Judge Call Letter 2018 one week before the exam date, carefully examine all the entry’s made there in,in case any discrepancy the candidate should inform organizing authority immediately.
1. Login to the official website http://www.bpsc.bih.nic.in
2. Click on the ” Civil Judge Admit Card” link, then new page appear on the screen.
3.Enter to the details of “Registration ID/ User Id” and “Password / Date of Birth”, after clicking the button “Login”.
4. Entry’s are correct , candidate hall ticket will be displayed.
5. Save it, download it and print a copy. Now click here below direct link from official website.
BPSC Recruitment Answer Key 2018
Authority will be declared the answer key of the in the official website. Candidate can calculate their marks in examination, after knowing the total number of answers correctly marked by them, with the help of key. If any candidate has complaints regarding the key questions the same shall be submitted to organizing authority in writing a along with supporting documents being challenges before date of result.
BPSC Recruitment Results and Merit list 2018
The authority will conduct the recruitment test, evaluate the answer sheets and likely to declare the result shortly and same will hosted on the website. There will be combined merit list along the category-wise merit list for all the candidates participating in the said examination. All the candidates appeared for the BPSC Recruitment 2018 will awarded test wise rank as per marks secured in the test appeared. Separate Score Cards will not be sent by post or e-mail to the candidates