AP TTC 2019 , AP DEECET 2019 : Notification, Exam date, Online Application form, Syllabus, Important dates, Eligibility, How to Apply, Last date for Apply online, Exam pattern, Test centers and other news given below
Andhra Pradesh Diploma in Elementary Education Common Entrance Test AP DEECET / AP DIETCET 2019 will be organized by Commissioner / Department of School Education on behalf of Government of Andhra Pradesh, for who are looking for the admissions to Two years Diploma in Education (D.Ed) in Government District Institution of Educational Training (DIET’s) and Private Elementary Teacher Training Institutions in Andhra Pradesh for the academic year 2019-2020.
AP DEECET Notification 2019
TTC / DEECET is state level entrance exam for access to 2-year Teacher Training Course for who passed Intermediate or its equivalent examination. Generally CSE issue of notice in the Month of March and exam will conducted in May as Computer Based Test (CBT), so eligible candidates may apply entrance test through online Application form only through the official website on or before last date.
|Level of Exam||State|
|Examination Name||AP TTC 2019|
|Issue of Notification||March-2019|
|Qualification||10+2 or its equivalent|
|Examination conducted on||May-2019|
Application Fee and Payment
Candidates of all categories are required to pay Rs 500/-
The fee may be paid at any AP Online / Mee-Seva / E-Seva Centers in AP / Telangna and also through payment Gateway ( Credit Card / Debit Card / Net Banking).
Eligibility Criteria for AP DEECET 2019
Nationality and Domicile
1. Candidate should should be of Indian Nationality.
2. Candidate should be belong to the state of Andhra Pradesh only and should satisfy Local / Non-Local status requirements as laid down in the Andhra Pradesh State Educational Institutions or 1974 as subsequently amended.
3. Candidate should satisfy Local / Non Local status requirement as per AP GO MS NO 153.
1. The candidate should have passed or appeared / appearing for the Intermediate examination or it’s equivalent are eligible for entrance test. However candidates should have passed the qualifying examination at the time of admission.
2. The candidate should have secured a minimum of 50% marks ( 45% marks for in case SC / ST / PH Category candidates) in aggregate in the qualifying examination.
3. The candidate who passed Intermediate with vocational courses are not eligible.
Subject Wise Eligibility
A. Mathematics : Those who studied Mathematics as a subject at Intermediate level.
B. Physical Science : Those who studied Physics and Chemistry as a subjects at Intermediate level.
C. Biological Science : Those who studied Botany and Zoology as a subjects at Intermediate level.
D. Social Studies : Those who studied any of two subjects out of Civics, Economic, History, Geography and Commerce at Intermediate level.
Candidates should have completed 17 years of age as on 1 September of the year of admission. There shall be no upper age limit.
Important Dates for AP DEECET 2019
|Starting date for Fee Payment||2nd week-March-2019|
|Last date for Fee Payment||2nd week-March-2019|
|Starting date for Submission of Online Application||1st week-April-2019|
|Last date for Submission of Online Application||3rd week-April-2019|
|Downloading of Hall ticket||3rd week-April-2019|
|Dates of Examination||1st week-May-2019|
|Declaration of Answer Key||2nd week-May-2019|
|Announcement of Results||4th week-May-2019|
How to Apply-AP DEECET ( DIETCET ) 2019 Online Application form
The candidate after satisfying the eligibility criteria AP DIETCET 2019, can apply online mode at official website only. The registration process will be held in two phases, in the first phase the aspirant are required to pay the application fee through Online, while in the second phase the candidate can fill the online application and submit it. Candidate shall take printout of the AP DEECET 2019 Application Form and store it for future reference.
Step-1 : Payment of Application Fee
How to Make Payment in Online
1. Login to the official website, clicking on “Online Payment”, select post applying for APDEECET & District belongs to, enter the personnel details and filled the all the details in the respective fields .
2. Choose the appropriate option above online mode select the bank from the droplist, clicking the “make payment” , completing banking process shall receive ” Transaction Id (Journal Number)”. Can proceed submission Application form.
Step-2 : Fill up of AP DEECET 2019 Online Application
1. Login to the official website https://apdeecet.apcfss.in
2. Go through the instructions to fill up the form.Click “Application form” link.
3. Click on the dialogue box, confirm the next dialogue box (Filled marked with * are compulsory)
4. Then upload Photo (3.5*3.5) and signature (1.5 cm)and press upload
5. After the application form will be opened, Fill the entire academic, study , reservation and personal details .
6. Finally click submit button,take the printout application mentioning the “Reference Id” (Registration Id). Now click here direct link from official website.
Apply Here : Apply Online
The following information must be kept ready for filling the details during the AP DEECET Application Form 2019
1.Hall ticket number / Year of passing , place of study ,percentage for qualifying examination
2. Hall ticket number,year of passing,place of study for S.S.C or equivalent.
3. Personal details for Name,father name,mother name,mobile number, Aadhaar number…..etc.
4.Caste in case of SC / ST / BC candidate.6.PH,NCC,NSS,CAP,Sports…….etc
5. Income up to one lakh or two lakhs or more than two lakhs.
6. Study or Residence or Relevant certificate for proofof local status.
7.Choice of help line centers is for certificates verification and options at the time of admission.
8. Address for correspondence .
9. Recent digital color photograph and signature
AP DEECET 2019 Exam Pattern
The entrance test conducted in Online as Computer Based Test (CBT). The paper will consist of 100 objective type and Multiple choice questions in 2 & 1/2 hours duration. Each question has four options out of which one is correct. Each correct answer will awarded 1 mark. The unanswered questions or multiple answers will receive nil marks. No negative marks.
|Part-A : Common to All Candidates|
|Part-B (Optional) : Candidate can choose any one of the following subjects|
Weightage of Marks Part-B
|1st Year Mathematics||20||20|
|2nd Year Mathematics||20||20|
|1st Year Physics & 2nd Year Physics||20||20|
|1st Year Chemistry & 2nd Year Chemistry||20||20|
|1st Year Botany & 2nd Year Botany||20||20|
|1st Year Zoology & 2nd Year Zoology||20||20|
|1st Year History & 2nd Year History||13||13|
|1st Year Economics & 2nd Year Economics||13||13|
|1st Year Civics & 2nd Year Civics||13||13|
|History / Economics / Civics||1||1|
Medium of Entrance Test
Question paper shall be in Telugu/English or Urdu/English and Tamil/English only.
AP DEECET 2019 Qualifying Marks
Qualifying cutoff mark in the entrance test is 35% (35 marks out of total 100 marks). However for candidate belonging to SC / ST no qualifying percentage marks is prescribed.
1.Based on the merit in the AP DEECET 2019
2.Admission into of college depends on it Recognition / Affiliation by the statutory bodies and option of the college exercised in counseling.
3. Rule of reservation.
4. Admission to 85% of seats shall be reserved for local candidates and 15% of the seats shall be left unreserved of specified in the AP Educational Institution order 1974 as amended
. 5. Subject wise allotment of seats for admission into D.El.Ed. course
Mathematics – 25% of seats
Physical Science – 25% of seats
Biological Science – 25% of seats
Social Studies – 25% of seats
AP DEECET Hall tickets 2019
The organizing authority will provide facility of downloading online admit cards of entrance exam on the official website tentatively from 2nd week of May. The admit card bear the candidate roll number, name, father name, category, sub-category, photograph, signature, date of birth, language of question paper with name and address of of examination centre allotted , candidate should carefully examine all the entry’s. Hall ticket will not sent by post.
AP DEECET Answer Key 2019
Department of School Education, Government of Andhra Pradesh will publish the answer key of the test in the official website. Candidate can calculate their marks in entrance test, after knowing the total number of answers correctly marked by them, with the help of key. If any candidate has complaints regarding the key questions the same shall be submitted to organizing authority in writing a along with supporting documents being challenges before date of result.
AP DEECET Results 2019
The DSEAP will conduct the entrance examination. evaluate the answer sheets and likely to declare the result by the last week of May and same will hosted on the website. There will be combined merit list along the category-wise merit list for all the candidates participating in the said examination. All the candidates appeared for the entrance test will awarded test wise rank as per marks secured in the test appeared.
AP DEECET Web Counselling 2019
The counselling schedule score wise along with venue will be notifies by the organizing authority after declaration of result, of the entrance test. There will be web based counselling system to allot the available seat in various colleges. The qualified candidates have to attend certification in any one of the designated help line centers as per the schedule. The details of ranks distributed help line centre wise for certificate verification and all other important information is placed on the website.