Assam CEE 2019 : Notification, Application form, Exam date, Exam pattern, Important dates, Online Application, Fee, Registration, Eligibility, Syllabus, How to Apply, Last date for Apply online, Test centers and other news given below
Assam Combined Entrance Examination-Assam CEE 2019 will be conducted soon by Dibrugarh University on behalf of state Government. Applications are invited from candidates for the admission into 1st year Under Graduate level Professional courses like B.E / B.Tech in Government / Private colleges of the state of Assam for the academic session 2019-2020. The CEE 2019 is conducted in the month of may. Eligible and interested candidates may submit their applications through online at official website http://www.formonline.net.
CEE exam is state level engineering entrance exam for access to Under graduate professional courses who passed 12th or its equivalent examination. Generally Board issue of notice in the Month of April and offline exam will conducted in June. Admission to MBBS / BDS / BHMS / BSMS courses shall be basis NEET 2019 examination.
Application Fee and Payment
1.The examination Fee : Rs 1240/-
2. The payment of registration fee would be through online (Net Banking / Credit Card / Debit Card) as well as through SBI Challan.
Eligibility Criteria for Asaam CEE 2019
Nationality and Domicile
Candidate should be of Indian Nationality and Local / Permanent resident of Assam.
4-Year Engineering Courses :
1.candidate must have passed the Qualifying Examination individually in the same sitting without any grace marks in the subject of Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics and English with a minimum of 50 % (45 % in case of SC and 40 % in case of ST) marks taken together in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics. The same sitting means a candidate must appear all the four subjects of Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics and English together.
2. Candidate who are appearing / appeared (I.Sc / 10+2 or equivalent Examination) for the qualifying examinations are also eligible to apply for the entrance test. Candidates should be required to produce marks memo and pass certificate at the time of admission.
.Candidate should complete 17 years as age on 1st August 2019 and upper age limit of 21 years (22 years for B.Sc passed candidates, 24 years for SC / ST Candidates) for all candidates.
Important Dates for Assam CEE 2019
|Issue of Notification||3rd week-March-2019|
|Starting Date for Submission of Online Application||3rd week- March-2019|
|Last Date for Submission of Online Application||3rd week-April-2019|
|Last Date for receipt of examination fee at SBI||3rd week-April-2019|
|Availability of Admit Card||1st week-May-2019|
|CEE Exam Date||2nd week-May-2019|
|Declaration of Result||3rd week-May-2019|
|Announcement of Counselling||June-2019|
How to Apply- Assam CEE 2019 Application form / Registration
The candidate after satisfying the eligibility criteria for entrance test, can apply online mode at official website . The registration process will be held in two stages, in the first stage the candidate can fill the application form and submit it and second phase aspirant are required to pay the application fee and take print of filled application form for feature reference. Complete details for Assam CEE Online application 2019 process given below
Login to the official website http://www.formonline.net
Click on the link appearing as “Application Form”.
After clicking the link you will redirected to registration form, fill the details like Candidate Name, Date of Birth, Active E-Mail Id, Working mobile number and choose your “Password”.
4. Completing registration details entry, then click “Submit” button, after successful registration candidate will receive Application Id / User Name and Password.Please note them Application Number,Pass word for future reference.
5. Then a login prompt will be displayed and applicants are required to enter the Application Id, Password created by them and login.
6. On successful login by the candidates, application form will be displayed, select the exam, Choose the examinations center, fill the entire academic , study, personal, reservation details and address.
7. After successful saving the details, the candidates will have have to upload the candidate Photograph , Signature in prescribed format.
8. Candidate has to pay the fee in online mode, click on the ” Online payment” link , then fill the required details and click ” Make payment ” link and also through E-Challan.
Click on appearing as ” Print your Application” link, enter the required details nd click submit button. Keep 3 or 4 printout of Assam CEE Application form 2019, it for feature reference.
Information required for filling Assam CEE 2019 Application form
1. Hall ticket number / Year of passing , place of study ,percentage for qualifying examination.
2.Study details for up to Qualifying examination
3. Personal details and Address for correspondence
4. Caste in case of SC / ST / BC candidate.
6. Income up to one lakh or two lakhs or more than two lakhs.
7. Study or Residence or Relevant certificate for proofof local status.
8. Choice of test center
9. E-Mail and Mobile number of the candidate.
10. Place where studied Corporation / Municipality / Rural Area.
Centers for Entrance Test
The candidate should fill the name of one examination centre where he / she wants to appear in the test. Examination centre once opted by the candidate shall not be changed under any circumstances, however board reserves the right to allot any centre in in view of the exigencies.
Exam Pattern for Assam CEE 2019
The entrance test conducted in Offline as Paper-Pen Based Test . Each paper shall be of 2 hours duration and shall contain 100 multiple choice questions , each carrying 1 mark . Total marks for each paper shall be 100. The unanswered questions or multiple answers will receive nil marks. There shall be no negative marking for wrong answers
Assam CEE Admit Card 2019
The organizing authority will provide facility of downloading online admit cards of entrance exam on the official website tentatively from 2nd week of March. The admit card bear the candidate roll number, name, father name, category, sub-category, photograph, signature, date of birth, language of question paper with name and address of of examination centre allotted , candidate should carefully examine all the entry’s. Hall ticket will not sent by post.
Assam CEE Answer Key 2019
The authority will publish the answer key of the test in the official website. Candidate can calculate their marks in entrance test, after knowing the total number of answers correctly marked by them, with the help of key. If any candidate has complaints regarding the key questions the same shall be submitted to organizing authority in writing a along with supporting documents being challenges before date of result.
Assam CEE Result 2019
The board will conduct the entrance examination. evaluate the answer sheets and likely to declare the result by the last week of May and same will hosted on the website. There will be combined merit list along the category-wise merit list for all the candidates participating in the said examination. All the candidates appeared for the entrance test will awarded test wise rank as per marks secured in the test appeared.
Assam CEE Counselling 2019
The counselling schedule score wise along with venue will be notifies by the organizing authority after declaration of result, of the entrance test. There will be web based counselling system to allot the available seat in various colleges. No separate call letters sent to qualified candidates for attending the counselling. All candidates appearing Assam CEE 2019 examination must remain in touch with the website of Board.