GATE Admit Card 2019 : GATE Hall ticket 2019 will be uploded by Organizing Authority on behalf of Government of India. Admit cards have to be downloaded from the official website tentatively from 2nd week January. Make sure you also take the admit card will you to examination hall because it the mandatory document to sit the examination hall. Candidates after successful completion of online registration can download hall ticket through online from official website. The candidate has to bring a printed copy of the admit card to the test centre along with the original identification card whose number has been given in the online application. The Candidate may please note that Admit cards will not be sent by post & mail.
GATE Admit Card 2019 Download : Date
Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering exam 2019 will be conducted by IIT’s and NIT’s , will be announced the hall tickets of examination for admission to M.E / M.Tech / Direct Ph.D in Indian Institutes of Technology (IIT’s), Indian Institutes of Science (IISC) and other Institutes , Universities and other PG institutions across the country. Earlier the application process was completed, now this exam is going to be held for which GATE 2019 Admit card is required for appearing in this test. Candidates must keep ready the login information such as Enrollment Id , Password of candidate. The admit card for GATE would be available through online process only. Candidate can download their hall ticket from the GATE Portal.
|Admit Card Availability||January-2019|
|Dates of Examination||February-2019|
|Announcement of Answer Key||February-2019|
|Announcement of Result||March-2019|
GATE 2019 Hall ticket will show the following details
Master Degree and Ph.D Programmes, all courses shall be made on the basis of merit or rank/ marks obtained in the National level entrance test subject to fulfillment of minimum educational qualification. Eligible candidates can download admit card through official link. The GATE 2019 Admit card bear the
1. Candidate Name
2. Father Name
3. Date of Birth
4. Registration Number
9. Exam Name, Date & Time
11. Address of the test centre allotted …etc
Candidates are required to bring the following to the examination hall
1. GATE Admit Card 2019
2. A Good Ball Point Pen
3. Valid Original Id
Valid Photo Id’s for GATE 2019
Candidates bring a color print-out of the downloaded admit Card to the Test Center along with the original and valid photo identification photocopy / scanned copy/invalid or expired identification. Please note that you have to give details of this ID proof while filling the online application. Candidates will NOT be permitted to take the test, if the original and valid photo identification is not presented in the examination hall. The photo Id must be the same as mentioned in the online application process, any other Id’s will not be accepted . It may be noted that you would have specified one of the following IDs.
2. PAN Card
3. Voter ID
4. Aadhaar UID
5. College ID
6. Employee Identification Card
For International candidates, only a valid Passport/ Government issued ID/College ID/ Employee ID shall be accepted as the recognized identification.
Prior to the Exam
1. Check the Admit card thoroughly for errors, if any , inform organizing authority.
2. Read the instructions printed on the admit card
3. every candidate should attempt the mock test available at official website. Practice mock tests continuously reviews to provide mock test its content and strives to provide, mock test that are closest to the actual test.
Important Instructions For GATE 2019
1.GATE Admit card 2019 issued to the candidate is an important document. Candidates are required to preserve it carefully.
2.Candidate shall arrive at the examination hall at-least half on hour before commencement of the examination.
3. Calculators, Slide Rules, Geometry Box, Electronic Digital Watches with facilities of calculators, printed or written material and bits papers, mobile phones, pagers, Bluetooth or any other electronic gadget are not allowed inside the Examination Hall
4. The Entrance Examination Hall will be opened 30 minutes before the commencement of the test. Candidates are expected to take their seats immediately after the opening of the Examination Hall. If the candidates do not report in time, they are likely to miss some of the general instructions to be announced in the Examination Hall.
5.A seat indicating roll number will be allocated to each candidate. Candidate should find out and occupy their allotted seat only. Any candidate found to have changed room or the seat on his/her own other than allotted, his/her candidature shall be cancelled and no plea would be accepted for it.
6. Candidate should not talk to another candidate or person inside or outside the examination hall without permission even after a warning by the invigilating staff.
7. Candidate should not possess papers, books or notes or written notes or any type of electronic gadgets on his clothes, body or table or chair, which is relevant to the examination.
8. Candidate must affix their signature in the attendance sheet in the presence of the invigilator in the examination hall.
9. No candidate shall be permitted to leave the examination hall before the time fixed for examination.
Instructions for Computer Based Examination (CBT)
1. The test will start exactly at the time mentioned in the GATE admit card 2019 and an announcement to this effect will be made by the invigilator.
2. Biometric information (Photograph and Fingerprints) for randomly selected candidates may be captured before the start of the examination.
3. Each candidate will be provided with a scribble pad for rough work. The scribble pad has to be returned after the examination.
4.The candidate is expected to have basic familiarity with use of computer like Keyboard and mouse operations. It is the responsibility of the candidate to acquire these skills before appearing for test and the authority cannot take responsibility for the same.
5. The candidate must ensure that the computer allotted to him / her is switched on and any problem with computer is to be intimated to the proctor immediately.
6. Candidates should maintain perfect silence, all actions of the candidate in the hall will be closely monitored using web cam and closed circuit cameras. Any conversation or gesticulation or disturbance in the test hall, should be deemed as misbehavior and if any candidate is found using unfair means or impersonation , his / her candidature will be cancelled and they will be liable to the debarred from taking examination either permanently or specified, as decided by the authority.
7. At the end of the 3-hour window, the computer will automatically close the screen from further actions
8. On completion of the test , computer will display the result in terms of number of total correct answers and wrong answers with the score.
How to download GATE Admit Card 2019
Candidates can download the GATE Hall tickets 2019 one week before the exam date, carefully examine all the entry’s made there in,in case any discrepancy the candidate should inform organizing authority immediately. We have also mentioned step to download there admission card from the official site and for you convenes we have also provided the link. which will take a you directly to the webpage.
1. Login to the official website http://www.gate.iitr.ernet.in
2. Click on the ” Hall tickets….” link, then new page appear on the screen.
3. Enter to the details of “Registration ID” and “Date of Birth”, after clicking the button “Get Hall ticket”.
4. Entry’s are correct , candidate hall ticket will be displayed.
5. Save it, download it and print a copy.Now click here below direct link from official website
Forgot Enrollment Id / Password?
1. If you remember the Enrollment Id and forgotten password, click on “Request for an OTP” to get One time password.
2. If you already have on OTP, click on ” Already have an OTP?” to reset the password.
3. If you do not remember the Enrollment Id, click on ” Forgot Enrollment Id” to get enrollment Id via SMS.
Download Here : GATE Admit card 2019