GCET 2019, Goa CET 2019 : Notification, Exam date, Application form, Important dates, Fee, Eligibility, How to Apply-Form, Last date for Apply online, Exam pattern, Online Application, Test centers and other news given below
Goa Common Entrance Test-GCET is an state level engineering entrance examination will be conducted by Directorate of Technical Education behalf of Goa State Government for the academic session 2019-2020, for entry into 1st year in Engineering, Pharmacy at Government and Private institutions across the state. The candidates may apply for GCET Exam 2019 through online application form only through the website. Generally Goa DTE issue of notice in the Month of March and Offline exam will conducted in April. Admission to MBBS / BDS / BAMS / BHMS / BNYS courses shall be basis NEET 2019, separate notice will be issued for counselling for above courses.
Application Fee and Payment
1.The General / Reserved category candidates should pay the application fee of Rs 1800/-
2. The fee may be paid through Bank Challan and Payment Gateway ( Credit Card / Debit Card / Net Banking).
Eligibility Criteria for GCET 2019
Nationality and Domicile
1. Candidate should be of Indian Nationality
2. Candidate should be Permanent resident of Goa state.
1.Engineering : Candidates should have passed the Higher Secondary School Certificate / 12th examination of the Goa Board of Secondary and Higher Secondary Education or its equivalent examination with English, Physics and Mathematics as compulsory subjects with one of the following subjects Chemistry/Bio-Technology/Computer Science /Biology, and secured not less than 45% marks in the aggregate of subjects of Physics & Mathematics with one of the following subjects Chemistry/Bio-Technology/Computer Science/Biology. (40% for the applicants belonging to SC, ST and OBC only). (or)
Candidates should have passed the Higher Secondary School Certificate (12th) examination of the Goa Board of Secondary and Higher Secondary Education or its equivalent examination with Mathematics as one of the subjects and secured at least 50% marks in aggregate (45% aggregate marks for applicants belonging to SC/ST/OBC). 10+3 Diploma (any stream) recognized by Central/State Governments with 50% aggregate marks. (Or)
International Baccalaureate Diploma, after 10 years of schooling, with not less than 50% marks in aggregate and with Mathematics as compulsory subject of examination.
2. Diploma / B.SC Degree : Candidates who have passed Diploma in Engineering /B.Sc. Degree with Mathematics as a subject at 12th , with at least 45% marks (40% marks in case of candidates belonging to SC/ST/OBC), were eligible for admission to First Year of Engineering Degree Courses, subject to vacancies in First Year, after vacancies at Lateral Entry into Direct Second Year are exhausted.
3. The candidates appearing / appeared in 12th class annual examination can also apply for GCET-2019. However such candidates have to produce their original marks cards before or at the time of counseling.
Important Dates for GCET 2019 (Tentative)
|Issue of Notification||2nd week-February-2019|
|Starting Date for Submission of Online Application||3rd week-February-2019|
|Last Date for Submission of Online Application||3rd week-March-2019|
|Admit Card Availability||2nd week-April-2019|
|Date of Examination||3rd week-May-2019|
|Declaration of Result||4th week-May-2019|
How to Apply-GCET 2019 Online Application form
The candidate after satisfying the eligibility criteria GCET, can apply online mode at official website only. Applicant has to register for before filling the application, then login using the application number and password. After filling the application, then pay the fee (Online mode). Candidate shall take take printout of the GCET Application Form 2019 and store it for future use.
Step-1 Candidate Registration
1. Logging to the official website http://dte.goa.gov.in. Candidate may click the link CET (Engineering)-2019 to apply online.
2. After New webpage appear on the screen, the page having various links (E-Notification, E-Brochure….. etc).
3. Then click on the link “E-Application”, a new page appear on the screen, the page display the instructions and two links, read all the instructions before filling the online application.
4. After reading the instructions, click on the link “Register”, appearing as bottom of the page.
5.After clicking the link you will redirected to registration form, fill the details like Candidate Name, Father Name, Gender, Category, Date of Birth, Active E-Mail Id, Working mobile number and Aadhar Card Number.
6. After filling the details, Click on the “Generate Application No” link to get registered and generate an application no, note them Application Number for future reference.
Step-2 Candidate Login
7. Once Application Number is generated, candidate is required to “Login”with Application Number and Date of Birth to complete the form with other details.
Step-3 Payment of Application fee
8.Candidates for required to first make payment for the Application number generated before proceeding to fill the application form details. This is mandatory. Candidates can only pay online through the “Integrated Payment Gateway” with the help of any national Credit / Debit card / Net Banking.
9. After Login, the page “Payment Information” will be displayed to the help of you make the payment of entrance test fee online. After reading the instructions on page click on “Pay 800”, link toto go the payment gateway page, fill the required details and pay the application fee.
Step-4 Fill up of GCET 2019 Online application
10. After successful payment of fee online, webpage “Personal Information” will be displayed, fill the entire academic, study , reservation and personal details . Upload photo, signature and thumb impression.
11. If all the details are correct then only, candidate should click on “Submit Application Form” button. Candidate has to check mark/accept the declaration given at the button of this page prior to submitting the form.
12. The candidates form will be locked for verification process and Conformation Page in the printable form will be displayed. Candidate is required to click on the “Print” button at the bottom to print the Provisional Confirmation Page and retain the same for future reference purposes/admission procedure.
Information required for filling GCET 2019 Application Form
1. Hall ticket number / Year of passing , place of study ,percentage for qualifying examination.
2. Study details for up to Qualifying examination
3. Personal details and Address for correspondence
4. Caste in case of reserved candidates.
6. Income up to one lakh or two lakhs or more than two lakhs.
7. Study or Residence or Relevant certificate for proof of local status.
8. Choice of test center
9. E-Mail and Mobile number of the candidate.10. The photograph (500 KB) / signature (200 KB) / thumb-impression (200 KB images to be uploaded in JPG / JPEG format.
Syllabus for GCET 2019
The exam syllabus for Engineering will consist of Mathematics, Physics & Chemistry . The syllabus shall be the standard of 12th ( Intermediate 1st year & Intermediate 2nd Year).
The exam is going to be very competitive as thousands of students has applied for the test, therefore is recommended the syllabus increase chance of doing well in the test.
GCET 2019 Exam Pattern
The entrance test conducted in Offline as Paper-Pen Based Test . Each paper will consist of 75 objective type and Multiple choice questions in 2 hours duration. Each question has four options out of which one is correct. Each correct answer will awarded 1 mark . The unanswered questions or multiple answers will receive nil marks.
GCET Admit Card 2019
The DTE will provide the facility of downloading the hall tickets for entrance test on the official website.The admit card will bear the roll number, name, father name, category, photograph, date, time, venue of entrance. The process for download the admit card will start tentatively from 2nd week/April / 2019. The Candidate may please note that Admit cards will not be sent by post & mail.
GCET Answer Key 2019
Authorization will publish the answer key of the test in the official website. Candidate can calculate their marks in entrance test, after knowing the total number of answers correctly marked by them, with the help of key. If any candidate has complaints regarding the key questions the same shall be submitted to organizing authority in writing a along with supporting documents being challenges before date of result.
GCET Result 2019
The result of all the candidate who have appeared in the entrance test will declared and available on the official website tentatively from 4th week / May / 2019. No detailed rank card will be sent to the candidates.
GCET Counselling 2019
The counselling schedule score wise along with venue will be notified by the organizing authority after declaration of result of the GCET 2019. There will be web counselling system to allot the available seat in various colleges. No separate call letters will sent to the qualified candidates for attending the counselling.