HPCET Admit card 2019 Download at http://www.himtu.ac.in :
HPCET 2019 Admit card will be declared by Himachal Pradesh Technical University for B.Tech / B.Pharmacy / M.Tech / M.Pharmacy / MCA / MBA . Hall ticket updated in the month of , Make sure you also take the admission card will you to examination hall because it the mandatory document to sit the examination hall. Candidates after successful completion of online registration can download hall ticket through online from official website. The Candidate may please note that HPCET Admit card 2019 will not be sent by post & mail.
Released Date of HPCET 2019 Admit card
Himachal Pradesh Common Entrance Test 2019 will be conducted by HPTU, Hamirpur . Earlier the application process was completed, now this exam is going to be held for which admit card is required for appearing in this test. Candidates must keep ready the login information such as application number and date of birth of candidate.
|Exam Name||HPCET 2019|
|Name of Conduction Authority||HPTU, Hamirpur|
|Category||HPCET Admit card 2019|
|Availability of Admit card||May-2019|
|Declaration of Official Answer Key||May-2019|
HPCET E-Admit Card 2019 will show the following details
HPCET 2019 exam for admission to UG and PG courses, all courses shall be made on the basis of merit or rank/marks obtained in the National Level Entrance Test subject to fulfillment of minimum educational qualification. However after exhausting the merit of National Level Entrance Test, the admission to all courses shall be made on the basis of merit of marks obtained in entrance test. HPCET Admit card 2019 contain
1. Candidate Name
3. Date of Birth
4. Roll Number
Exam Name, Date and Time
9. Address of the test centre allotted….ectc
Candidates can download hall tickets one week before the exam date, carefully examine all the entry’s made there in,in case any discrepancy the candidate should inform Controller of Examinations, H.P Technical University, Gandhi Chowk, Hamirpur-1777001, (H.P) immediately.
How to download the HPCET Admit card 2019
1.Login to the official website http://www.himtu.ac.in
2. Click on the “Admission” link, appearing in the left menu
3. After click on the ” Admit card….” link, then new page appear on the screen.
4.Enter to the details of “Form Number” and “Select Programme” / “Enter Name” and “Select the Programme after clicking the button “Find Admit Card”.
5. Entry’s are correct , candidate hall ticket will be displayed.
6. Save it, download it and print a copy. Now click here below direct link from official website
Instructions Regarding the Test
1.HPCET Admit card 2019 issued to the candidate is an important document. Candidates are required to preserve it carefully.
2. Along with the E-Admit Card candidate has to carry any one valid Identity Card like College Identity Card, Bus Pass, Driving License, Passport, Aadhar Card, PAN Card, Voter ID.
3. The Entrance Examination Hall will be opened 30 minutes before the commencement of the test. Candidates are expected to take their seats immediately after the opening of the Examination Hall. If the candidates do not report in time, they are likely to miss some of the general instructions to be announced in the Examination Hall.
4. Calculators, Slide Rules, Geometry Box, Electronic Digital Watches with facilities of calculators, printed or written material and bits papers, mobile phones, pagers, Bluetooth or any other electronic gadget are not allowed inside the Examination Hall.
5. A seat indicating roll number will be allocated to each candidate. Candidate should find out and occupy their allotted seat only. Any candidate found to have changed room or the seat on his/her own other than allotted, his/her candidature shall be cancelled and no plea would be accepted for it.
6.The candidates will be given question booklet along with answer-sheet ten minutes before the commencement of the test.
7. The candidates can use either Blue Ink Ball Point Pen or Black Ink Ball point Pen in examination.
8. Candidate must affix their signature in the attendance sheet in the presence of the invigilator in the examination hall.
9. Candidate should not talk to another candidate or person inside or outside the examination hall without permission even after a warning by the invigilating staff.
10. Candidate should not possess papers, books or notes or written notes or any type of electronic gadgets on his clothes, body or table or chair, which is relevant to the examination.
Instructions Regarding Question Booklet
11. The question booklet will be distributed in each class room , The candidate will check and ensure that the Question Booklet contains number of pages as are written on the top of the first page and if any page is missing or misprint, the same be brought immediately to the notice of the Invigilator and get it replace with the same set which the candidate received previously before starting to write examination.
12. Immediately on receipt of the Test Booklet the candidate will fill in the required particulars on the cover page of the Test Booklet with Ball Point Pen only. Candidate will not open the Test Booklet until asked to do so by the Invigilator. Do not open/break the seal before the announcement.
Instructions Regarding Answer Sheet
13. Candidate must read the instruction given in the answer sheet carefully.
14. In case the candidate finds any defect in the answer sheet, he / she should request the invigilator to change the same.
15. Candidate shall fill in his / her Name, Roll No, Test Book let number and set of question printed on the front page of question booklet Part-1 in the proper blocs as mentioned on the answer sheet.
16. Use Blue/Black Ball Point Pen only to darken the appropriate circle. Darken only one circle for each entry as the Answer once marked is not liable to be changed.
17. If more than one circle is darkened or if the responses are marked in any other manner it shall be treated as wrong way of marking and shall be rejected by the Scanner /University.
18. The candidate is advised to decide about the answer before he/she marks it on the answer sheet. He/she must ensure that the circle is completely darkened with blue/black ball pen only. A lightly or faintly darkened circle will be rejected by the optical Scanner/University.
19. The candidate will not do any rough work on the Answer Sheet. All rough work is to be done in the Test Booklet itself.