JKBOPEE CET 2019, JKCET 2019 : Notification, Exam date, Application form, Important dates, Fee, Eligibility, How to Apply-Form, Last date for Apply online, Exam pattern, Online Application, Test centers and other news given below
Jammu Kashmir Common Entrance Test-JKCET is an state level engineering entrance examination will be conducted by Board of Professional Entrance Examinations (BOPEE) on behalf of Jammu and Kashmir Government for the academic session 2019-2020, for entry into 1st year professional courses at Government and Private institutions across the state. The candidates may apply for JKCET Exam 2019 through online application form only through the website http://www.jakbopee.org. Generally BOPEE issue of notice in the Month of March and Offline exam will conducted in April. Admission to MBBS / BDS / BAMS / BHMS / BNYS courses shall be basis NEET 2019, separate notice will be issued for counselling for above courses.
Application Fee and Payment
1.The General / Reserved category candidates should pay the application fee of Rs 800/-
2. The fee may be paid through J&K Bank Integrated Payment Gateway ( Credit Card / Debit Card / Net Banking) and also through E-Challan.
Eligibility Criteria for JKCET 2019
Nationality and Domicile
1. Candidate should be of Indian Nationality
2. Candidate should be Permanent resident of J&K state.
1. Candidate should have passed 12th (10+2) or equivalent examination from a any recognized Board / University.
2. Candidate should have passed 10+2 examination with English, Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics as their elective subjects.
3. Candidate should obtained at least 50% marks (40% marks in case of reserved category) in the subjects specified taken together in the qualifying examination(12th).
4. The candidates appearing / appeared in 12th class annual examination can also apply for CET-2018. However such candidates have to produce their original marks cards before or at the time of counseling.
Important Dates for JKCET 2019 (Tentative)
|Issue of Notification||2nd week-February-2019|
|Starting Date for Submission of Online Application||3rd week-February-2019|
|Last Date for Submission of Online Application||3rd week-March-2019|
|Admit Card Availability||2nd week-April-2019|
|Date of Examination||3rd week-May-2019|
|Declaration of Result||4th week-May-2019|
How to Apply-JKCET 2019 Online Application form
The candidate after satisfying the eligibility criteria JKCET, can apply online mode at official website only. Applicant has to register for before filling the application, then login using the application number and password. After filling the application, then pay the fee (Online mode). Candidate shall take take printout of the JKCET Application Form 2019 and store it for future use.
Step-1 Candidate Registration
1. Logging to the official website http://www.jakbopee.org. Candidate may click the link CET (Engineering)-2019 to apply online.
2. After New webpage appear on the screen, the page having various links (E-Notification, E-Brochure….. etc).
3. Then click on the link “E-Application”, a new page appear on the screen, the page display the instructions and two links, read all the instructions before filling the online application.
4. After reading the instructions, click on the link “Register”, appearing as bottom of the page.
5.After clicking the link you will redirected to registration form, fill the details like Candidate Name, Father Name, Gender, Category, Date of Birth, Active E-Mail Id, Working mobile number and Aadhar Card Number.
6. After filling the details, Click on the “Generate Application No” link to get registered and generate an application no, note them Application Number for future reference.
Step-2 Candidate Login
7. Once Application Number is generated, candidate is required to “Login”with Application Number and Date of Birth to complete the form with other details.
Step-3 Payment of Application fee
8.Candidates for required to first make payment for the Application number generated before proceeding to fill the application form details. This is mandatory. Candidates can only pay online through the “Integrated Payment Gateway” with the help of any national Credit / Debit card / Net Banking.
9. After Login, the page “Payment Information” will be displayed to the help of you make the payment of entrance test fee online. After reading the instructions on page click on “Pay 800”, link toto go the payment gateway page, fill the required details and pay the application fee.
Step-4 Fill up of JKCET 2019 Online application
10. After successful payment of fee online, webpage “Personal Information” will be displayed, fill the entire academic, study , reservation and personal details . Upload photo, signature and thumb impression.
11. If all the details are correct then only, candidate should click on “Submit Application Form” button. Candidate has to check mark/accept the declaration given at the button of this page prior to submitting the form.
12. The candidates form will be locked for verification process and Conformation Page in the printable form will be displayed. Candidate is required to click on the “Print” button at the bottom to print the Provisional Confirmation Page and retain the same for future reference purposes/admission procedure.
Information required for filling JKCET 2019 Application Form
1. Hall ticket number / Year of passing , place of study ,percentage for qualifying examination.
2. Study details for up to Qualifying examination
3. Personal details and Address for correspondence
4. Caste in case of reserved candidates.
6. Income up to one lakh or two lakhs or more than two lakhs.
7. Study or Residence or Relevant certificate for proof of local status.
8. Choice of test center
9. E-Mail and Mobile number of the candidate.10. The photograph (500 KB) / signature (200 KB) / thumb-impression (200 KB images to be uploaded in JPG / JPEG format.
Syllabus for JKCET 2019
The exam syllabus for Engineering will consist of Mathematics, Physics & Chemistry . The syllabus shall be the standard of 12th ( Intermediate 1st year & Intermediate 2nd Year).
The exam is going to be very competitive as thousands of students has applied for the test, therefore is recommended the syllabus increase chance of doing well in the test.
JKCET 2019 Exam Pattern
The entrance test conducted in Offline as Paper-Pen Based Test . The paper will consist of 180 objective type and Multiple choice questions in 3 hours duration. Each question has four options out of which one is correct. Each correct answer will awarded 1 mark and 0.25 mark will be deducted from score for each wrong answer. The unanswered questions or multiple answers will receive nil marks.
JKCET Admit Card 2019
The JKBOPEE will provide the facility of downloading the hall tickets for entrance test on the official website.The admit card will bear the roll number, name, father name, category, photograph, date, time, venue of entrance. The process for download the admit card will start tentatively from 2nd week/April / 2019. The Candidate may please note that Admit cards will not be sent by post & mail.
JKCET Answer Key 2019
BOPEE will publish the answer key of the test in the official website. Candidate can calculate their marks in entrance test, after knowing the total number of answers correctly marked by them, with the help of key. If any candidate has complaints regarding the key questions the same shall be submitted to organizing authority in writing a along with supporting documents being challenges before date of result.
JKCET Result 2019
The result of all the candidate who have appeared in the entrance test will declared and available on the official website tentatively from 4th week / May / 2019. No detailed rank card will be sent to the candidates.
JKCET Counselling 2019
The counselling schedule score wise along with venue will be notified by the organizing authority after declaration of result of the JKCET 2019. There will be centralized counselling system to allot the available seat in various colleges. No separate call letters will sent to the qualified candidates for attending the counselling.