KEAM Admit card 2019 Download : KEAM 2019 Admit card will be released by Commissioner For Entrance Examinations (CEE), on behalf of Govt of Kerala for admission to Under Graduate Professional courses such as Engineering, Pharmacy programmes at Government colleges and Private self financing colleges across the Kerala state for the academic session 2019-2020. Admit card download updated in the month of April tentatively , Make sure you also take the admission ticket will you to examination hall because it the mandatory document to sit the examination hall. Admission tickets uploaded on website will be provisional and does not entail the final eligibility of the candidate for admission to the course. Candidates after successful completion of online registration can download hall ticket through online from official website. The Candidate may please note that KEAM Admit card 2019 will not be sent by post & mail.
When will be released the KEAM Admit card 2019
Kerala Engineering Agriculture Medical Entrance Examination- KEAM 2019 will be conducted by (CEE), Govt of Kerala, Thiruvananthapuram will be announced the admit cards of entrance examination. Candidates must keep ready the login information such as application number and date of birth of candidate. The hall ticket bear the Candidate Name, Father Name, Date of Birth, Roll Rumber, Photograph, Signature, Exam Name, Date & Time, Category, Address of the test centre allotted …etc. Eligible candidates can download for KEAM Hall ticket 2019 through official link.
|Name of Examination||KEAM 2019|
|Category||KEAM Admit card Download 2019|
|Level of the exam||State level|
|Conducting Body||CEE, Kerala|
|Release of Admit cards||April-2019|
|Dates of Examination||April-2019|
|Declaration of Results||May-2019|
How to download the KEAM Admit card 2019
Candidates can download KEAM 2019 Admit card one week before the exam date, carefully examine all the entry’s made there in,in case any discrepancy the candidate should inform authority immediately.After logging into the candidate portal by giving application number and date of birth, candidates can view their profile showing the personal details, examinations details, special reservation …etc.The complaints, if any in this regard also may sent to the office as the commissioner For Entrance Examinations with in the date. We have also mentioned step to download there admission card from the official site and for you convenes we have also provided the link. which will take a you directly to the web page.
1.Login to the official website http://www.cee-kerala.org.
2. Click on the “KEAM Candidate Portal” link.
3. Click on the ” admit card….” link, then new page appear on the screen.
4. Enter to the details of “Application Number” and “Date of Birth”, after clicking the button “Get Hall ticket”.
5. Entry’s are correct , candidate hall ticket will be displayed.
6. Save it, download it and print a copy.Now click here below direct link from official website.
The candidate who do do not know their application number can get their application number by giving name and centre opted for examination on the Find Application Number
General Instructions of KEAM Exam 2019
1.Check the KEAM Admit card thoroughly for errors, if any , inform organizing authority.
2. Hall ticket issued to the candidate is an important document. Candidates are required to preserve it carefully.
Instructions Regarding the Test
3. Candidate shall arrive at the examination hall at-least half on hour before commencement of the examination.
4. The candidates can use either Blue Ink Ball Point Pen or Black Ink Ball point Pen in examination.
5. Candidates should not bring no other papers except the admit card to examination hall.
6. Candidate should not bring log books, Tables, Calculators, Cell phones …..etc into the examination hall.
7. All rough work are to be done in the question booklet only. The candidate shall not do any rough work or put stray marks on the Answer sheet.
8. Candidate must affix their signature in the attendance sheet in the presence of the invigilator in the examination hall.
Instructions Regarding Question Booklet
9. Four sets question booklet (A, B, C, D) will be distributed in each class room , in case candidate finds any defects in the question booklets, bring it to the notice of the invigilator and get it replace with the same set which the candidate received previously before starting to write examination.
10. Candidate must put his / her signature on the front page of the question booklet at the appropriate place it, if he / she finds that there are no defects.
Instructions Regarding Answer Sheet
11. Candidate must read the instruction given in the answer sheet carefully.
12. Use only Black / Blue Ball Point Pen to mark in the answer sheet.
13. In case the candidate finds any defect in the answer sheet, he / she should request the invigilator to change the same.
14. Candidate shall fill in his / her Name, Roll No, Test Book let number and set of question, Version printed on the front page of question booklet Part-1 in the proper blocs as mentioned on the answer sheet.
15. The evaluation of answer sheet of objective type papers will be done using Optical Marking Reading (OMR) hence the answer sheet in designed to suit this system.
Exam pattern of KEAM 2019
|Paper-1||Physics & Chemistry||120|
Summary of Test
|1||Mode of Test||Offline – Paper –Pen Based Test|
|2||Dates of Test||April / 2019 (Tentative)|
|3||Time Schedule||2 and 1/2 hours|
|4||Medium of Language||English and Malayalam|
|5||Type of Test||Objective type with multiple choice questions|
|6||Number of Questions||Engineering-2 papers-240|
|Scheme of Marking||Correct Answer : 4 Marks|
|Incorrect Answer : -1 Mark|
|Unanswered : Nil marks|