TS ECET 2019 : Exam date, Notification, Eligibility, Fee, How to Apply-Online Application, Important dates, Exam pattern, Last date for apply online-Application form, Selection process, Dates and Other details given below
Telangana State Engineering Common Entrance Test- TS ECET Notification 2019 will declare soon the JNTUH, Hyderabad on behalf of Telangana State Council Higher Education for Diploma holders of Engineering & Technology / Pharmacy and B.Sc (Mathematics) graduates. Generally authority given the TSECET 2019 examination details an procedure in the month of March for who are looking for the admissions to, through lateral entry at 2nd year level into B.E / B.Tech / B.Pharmacy under graduate professional courses in Universities and affiliated colleges in the state of Telangana for the academic session 2019-2020. Eligible candidates may apply TS ECET 2019 test through online Application form only through the official website.
|Category||Lateral Entry Test in Engineering|
|Level of Exam||State|
|Examination Name||TS ECET 2019|
|Conducting Authority||JNTUH, Hyderabad|
|Issue of Notification||March-2019|
|Qualification||Diploma / B.SC (Mathematics)|
|Examination conducted on||May-2019|
Eligibility Criteria for TS ECET 2019
Nationality and Domicile
1.Candidate should be of Indian Nationality.
2. Candidate should be belong to the state of Telangana state only and should satisfy local /non-local status requirements as laid down in the Telangana Educational institutions or 1974 as subsequently amended.
3. Candidate should satisfy Local / Non-Local status requirements as per TS GO MS No 25 & 125.
1.They should obtained a Diploma in Engineering / Technology/ Pharmacy from the State Board of Technical Education of Telangana / AP or equivalent thereto for admission into the courses corresponding to Diplomas.
2. Candidates should have passed the 3rd year B.Sc Degree examination with Mathematics as one of the subject in the group combination from recognized University in the state or its equivalent for entry into relevant courses.
3. Candidates should have passed Diploma in Engineering and Technology / Pharmacy / B.Sc Degree as the case may be with at least 45% marks (40% marks in case of candidate belonging to reserved category) for entry into relevant courses.
4. Candidates who are appearing / appeared for the qualifying examinations are also eligible to apply for the entrance test. Candidate should be required to produced mark list and pass certificate at the time of admission.
5. Must ensure their courses eligibility / equivalence before appearing for the entrance test
|Eligibility Branches For Various TS ECET Papers|
|ECET ENGINEERING SUBJECT PAPER||ELIGIBLE DIPLOMA CANDIDATES|
|BIO-TECHNOLOGY||BIOTECHNOLOGY, PHARMACY, CHEMICAL ENGINEERING|
|CERAMIC TECHNOLOGY||CERAMIC TECHNOLOGY|
|CHEMICAL ENGINEERING||CERAMIC, LEATHER, TEXTILE, CHEMICAL ENGINEERING, CHEMICAL-PETROCHEMICAL, CHEMICAL-PLASTICS & POLYMERS, CHEMICAL-OIL TECHNOLOGY, CHEMICAL-SUGAR TECHNOLOGY|
|CIVIL ENGINEERING||CIVIL, CIVIL-CONSTRUCTION TECHNOLOGY|
|ELECTRONICS AND COMMUNICATION ENGINEERING||ELECTRONICS AND COMMUNICATION ENGINEERING, SPECIAL DIPLOMA IN ELECTRONICS-BIOMEDICAL, TV AND SOUND, INDUSTRIAL ELECTRONICS, COMMUNICATION ENGG, EMBEDDED SYSTEMS, APPLIED ELECTRONICS AND INSTRUMENTATION, ELECTRONICS AND INSTRUMENTATION, ELECTRONICS AND TELEMATICS|
|ELECTRICAL ENGINEERING||ELECTRICAL ENGINEERING|
|ELECTRONICS AND INSTRUMENTATION ENGINEERING||ELECTRONICS AND INSTRUMENTATION, SPECIAL DIPLOMA IN ELECTRONICS-INDUSTRIAL ELECTRONICS, APPLIED ELECTRONICS AND INSTRUMENTATION|
|MECHANICAL ENGINEERING||AUTOMOBILE ENGINEERING,FOOT WEAR TECHNOLOGY,INDUSTRIAL ENGINEERING, INDUSTRIAL PRODUCTION ENGINEERING, JEWELLARY DESIGN AND MANUFACTURING, MECHANICAL ENGINEERING, MECHANICAL ENGINEERING (SANDWICH),PACKAGING TECHNOLOGY, PRINTING TECHNOLOGY|
|METALLURGICAL ENGINEERING||METALLURGICAL ENGINEERING|
|MINING ENGINEERING||MINING ENGINEERING, INDUSTRIAL ENGINEERING, MECHANICAL ENGINEERING,INDUSTRIAL PRODUCTION ENGINEERING|
|B.SC||B.Sc. WITH MATHEMATICS AS ONE OF THE OPTIONAL SUBJECTS|
There is no age restriction for appearing for ECET (Self financing). However maximum eligible age for obtaining a Fee Reimbursement in respect of SC / ST and BC 29 Years and in respect of EBC / Minorities / Disabled is 25 Years.
Important dates for TS ECET 2019
|Starting Date for Fee Payment and Submission of Online Application||February-2019|
|Last Date for Fee and Submission of Online Application without late fee||February-2019|
|Last Date for submission of Application with late fee of Rs 500/-||March-2019|
|Last Date for Submission of Application with late fee of Rs 1000/-||March-2019|
|Last Date for Submission of Application with late fee of Rs 5000/-||April-2019|
|Correction of Online application||April-2019|
|Downloading of Hall tickets||May-2019|
|Date and Time of Examination||May-2019|
|Declaration of Answer Key||May-2019|
|Declaration of Results||May-2019|
|Rank card Availability||June-2019|
Application Fee and Payment
1. The registration fee is Rs 500/- General and Rs 300/- for SC / ST
2. The fee may be paid at any TS / AP Online centers and also through Payment Gateway (Credit Card / Debit Card / Net Banking).
How to Apply-Online application form for TS ECET 2019
The candidate after satisfying the eligibility criteria ECET, can apply online mode only.The registration process will be held in two phases, in the 1st phase the aspirants are required to pay the application fee while in the second phase, the candidates can fill the online application and submit it. Candidate shall take printout of the TS ECET Application Form 2019 and store it for future reference.
Step-1 : Payment of Application fee
Registration Fee in Offline
1. Candidates visit nearest TS / AP Online center.
2. Provide all necessary details Name,Date of birth,Mobile number and Make the payment.
3. You will receive a receipt of fee at above centers containing “Journal number “. Can proceed will submission of application.
Registration Fee in Online
1. Login to the official website,clicking on ‘online payment’ select the post applying for TSECET and District belongs to and enter the personal details.
2. Choose the appropriate option mode of ‘payment of Gateway’ and select the Bank .Clicking on ‘make payment’ and submit.
3. Completing the banking process shall receive “Journal Number”,can proceed will submission of application.
Step-2 : Fill up of TS ECET Online application 2019
1. Login to the official website http://ecet.tsche.ac.in, go through the instructions to fill up the form.Click on the “Apply Online” link.
2. The following registration fee payment procedure webpage will appear on the screen.Select appropriate registration fee payment mode TS Online (or) Debit / Credit cardand click.
3. After clicking the button the following “Payment verification” webpage will appear onthe screen.Fill all the details in the respective fields completed after clicking the button “Proceed filling application form”application will be displayed.
4. Fill the entire academic, study , reservation and personal details . Upload photo and signature and click “Save” button.
5. Finally click submit button,take the printout application mentioning the “Reference Id” (Registration Id).
Step-3 : Print the Application
Click on appearing as ” Print ” link, enter the required details and click submit button.
Apply Here : Apply Online
The following information must be kept ready for filling the details during TS ECET Application form 2019.
1.Hall ticket Number of the Qualifying Degree
Marks Memo / Hall ticket Number of Degree
2. Date of Birth
Birth certificate / SSC or Equivalent certificate
3. Hall ticket No.of SSC or Equivalent
Examination certificate SSC-or Equivalent certificate
4. Local status (OU / AU / SVU / Non local)
The local candidate certificate issued by MRO or Competent authority
5. Income of Parents (Income is less than Rs 2.0 lakhs or more than Rs 2.0 lakhs)
The income certificate issued by competent authority
6. Category (SC, ST, BC……etc)
The certificate is issued by competent authority
7. Recent passport size digital color photograph (Size , 40 KB ) signature (Size < 20 KB)
8. Examination center to which candidate wishes to appear exam.
Exam Pattern for TS ECET 2019
The entrance test conducted in Online as Computer Based Test (CBT). The paper will consist of 200 objective type and Multiple choice questions in 3 hours duration. Each question has four options out of which one is correct. Each correct answer will awarded 1 mark. The unanswered questions or multiple answers will receive nil marks. No negative marks.
|Mathematics||50||Common to All|
|Physics||25||Common to All|
|Chemistry||25||Common to All|
|Engineering||100||Separate question paper for each branch of Engineering|
B.SC (Mathematics) Stream
Qualifying Marks TS ECET 2019
Qualifying cutoff mark in the entrance test is 25% (50 marks out of total 200 marks). However for candidate belonging to SC / ST no qualifying percentage marks is prescribed.
1.Based on the merit in the entrance test.
2. Admission into of college depends on it Recognition / Affiliation by the statutory bodies and option of the college exercised in counseling.
3. Rule of reservation.
4. The qualified candidates from B.Sc Degree holders will be considered for admission only after exhausting all branches of Diploma holders.
5. Admission to 85% of seats shall be reserved for local candidates and 15% of the seats shall be left unreserved of specified in the TS Educational Institution order 1974 as amended.
|Hyderabad||All Branches of Engineering, B.Sc Mathematics and Pharmacy|
Also Check <<TS ECET Hall tickets 2019 >>
The organizing authority will provide facility of downloading online admit cards of entrance exam on the official website tentatively from 4th week of April. Hall ticket will not sent by post / e-mail.
Also Check <<TS ECET Results 2019>>
The board will conduct the entrance examination. evaluate the answer sheets and likely to declare the result by the last week of May and same will hosted on the website. There will be combined merit list along the category-wise merit list for all the candidates participating in the said examination.
Also Check <<TS ECET Counselling 2019>>
Web counselling would be conducted by the TSCHE. All candidates appearing TS ECET 2019 examination must remain in touch with the website of Board.