Goa Shipyard Recruitment 2018 / Goa Shipyard Limited Recruitment 2018 : Registration, Notification, Online application form, Important dates, Eligibility, How to Apply-Online Application, Last date Application, Vacancy details other details given below
The Goa Shipyard Limited has released the Goa Shipyard Ltd Recruitment 2018 Notification on 8th,October, 2018 for appointment to the 35 Management Trainee, Jr Instructor and Other Posts. Goa Shipyard officially released a online applications on 8th, October, 2018. Who are eligible and interested to apply for this posts, can apply through online mode at the official web portal.
|Category||Goa Shipyard Limited Recruitment 2018|
|Organizing Authority||Goa Shipyard Ltd|
|Notification Released Date||8th-October-2018|
|Post names||Management Trainee and other vacancies|
|Total Number of Vacancies||30|
Eligibility Criteria for Goa Shipyard Limited Recruitment 2018
Candidate must be a Indian Citizen
BE/B.Tech / M.E / M.Tech / BCA / BBA /B.Sc (IT)
Important Dates for Goa Shipyard Limited Recruitment 2018 (Released)
|Registration Starts on||8th-October-2018|
|Registration ends on||8th-November-2018 17:00 hrs|
|Last date for submission of Hard copies along with required documents||18-November-2018|
Application Fee and Payment
Also Check : RSMSSB Supervisor Recruitment 2018
Also Check : MP VYAPAM Middle School Teacher Recruitment 2018
How to Apply- Goa Shipyard Limited Recruitment 2018 Online Application
Candidates must download the user guide of online application and read it carefully to satisfy eligibility criteria and other requirements for submission of Goa Shipyard Limited Recruitment Online application 2018. Registration process will be held in two phases, in the first phase the aspirant are registration, while in the second phase the candidate can fill the online application and submit it. Candidate shall take printout of the application and store it for future reference. Application process step by step given below
1. Candidate has to visit official website http://career.goashipyard.co.in
2. Now Click on Apply Online for directing to application Page, Now click on ” Apply Online” link
3. Following New Registration page will appear, enter your details in the fields..
4. Then login by using Login an password in Candidate Login.
5. Click on Proceed and fill Personal Details. After filling the personal details click on “Save” button, once the details are saved successfully click on “Next” to proceed forward.
6. Page will be directed Photograph & Signature, Upload the photo and signature according to the instructions. After successful submission of the Photo and signature, click on Next to proceed further, then select the test center.
7. In the Submit Application Form, select the exam center, Medium of examination and tick the check button of declaration. Before submitting the Application Form click on Print Preview to view the details entered, and click on submit for submitting the Application Form.
|ADVERTISEMENT 04/2018||Download Here|
|Apply Here||Apply Online|