AP LPCET Hall ticket 2019 Download LPCET Hall ticket 2019:
AP LPCET 2019 Hall ticket will be declared by Department of School Education , Hyderabad on behalf of AP Government for admission to One year Language Pandit Training Course (LPT) in Government IASES / CTES and private Language Pandit Training colleges in Andhra Pradesh for the academic year 2019-2020 . Availability of hall ticket download in the of April, Admit card will not sent by post and E-Mail. Candidates after successful completion of online registration can download AP LPCET Hall ticket 2019 from official website.
AP LPCET Hall ticket Download 2019
Andhra Pradesh Language Pandit Common Entrance Test 2019 will be conducted by DSE, Government of AP will be announced the AP LPCET Hall ticket 2019 of entrance examination. Candidates must keep ready the login information such as registration/ application number and date of birth.
|Date of Examination||June-2019|
|Availability of Hall tickets||July-2019|
|Declaration of Results||July-2019|
AP LPCET Hall ticket 2019 will show the following details
1. Candidate Name
2. Father Name
3.Date of Birth
4. Roll Number
7. Exam Name, Date and Time
9. Address of the test centre allotted
Candidates can download hall tickets one week before the exam date, carefully examine all the entry’s made there in, in case any discrepancy the candidate should inform organizing authority immediately.
1.Check the AP LPCET Hall ticket 2019 thoroughly for errors, if any , inform organizing authority.
2. Candidate shall arrive at the examination hall at-least half on hour before commencement of the examination.
3. Calculators, Slide Rules, Geometry Box, Electronic Digital Watches with facilities of calculators, printed or written material and bits papers, mobile phones, pagers, Bluetooth or any other electronic gadget are not allowed inside the Examination Hall.
4. Candidate must affix their signature in the attendance sheet in the presence of the invigilator in the examination hall.
5. No candidate will be permitted to appear for the test without a valid hall ticket.
6. A seat indicating roll number will be allocated to each candidate. Candidate should find out and occupy their allotted seat only. Any candidate found to have changed room or the seat on his/her own other than allotted, his/her candidature shall be cancelled and no plea would be accepted for it.
7. The candidate is expected to have basic familiarity with use of computer like Keyboard and mouse operations. It is the responsibility of the candidate to acquire these skills before appearing for test and the authority cannot take responsibility for the same.
8. The candidate must ensure that the computer allotted to him / her is switched on and any problem with computer is to be intimated to the proctor immediately.
9. All the question will be in Telugu & English medium only. All the questions will be of multiple choice. Each question has four options out of which one is correct. Each correct answer will be awarded 1 mark. The unanswered questions will receive will nil marks.
10. every candidate should attempt the mock test available at official website. Practice mock tests continuously reviews to provide mock test its content and strives to provide, mock test that are closest to the actual test.
11. Exam will be conducted in two sessions i.e., Session one starts from 10.00 AM to 12:30 PM and Session two Starts from 2.30 PM to 5.00 PM duration would be 150 Minutes for each session.
12. Candidates are requested to report to venue before 09:00. AM for forenoon session, and 01:30 PM for afternoon session and will not be allowed after designated time mentioned above.
During the Exam
1.Login with the appropriate password that has been provided in the AP LPCET Hall tickets 2019.
2. After logging in, your screen will appear as follows
➣Profile Information – Check the details & click on “I Confirm” or “I Deny”.
➣Detailed exam instructions – Please read through and understand thoroughly
➣Click the check-box next to “The computer provided to me is in proper condition, I have read and understood the instructions given above”.
3. Please click on the “I am ready to Begin” button, after reading the instructions.
4. On the online exam question paper screen, balance time left for exam will be displayed on the top right hand corner of the screen.
5. If extra time is allotted to Physically Challenged Candidates , it will be displayed separately.
6. The question numbers are colour coordinated and of different shapes based on the process of recording your response
➣Red (Inverted Pentagon) – For unanswered questions.
➣White (Square) – For Un-attempted questions.
➣Green (Pentagon) – For attempted questions.
➣Violet (Circle) – Marked by candidate for review.
➣Violet (Circle) with a Green tick – Answered but marked by candidate for review.
7. After answering a question, click the Save & Next button to save your response and move onto the next question. Please ensure that you click the Save & Next button before you move to the next question.
8. To correct/change any answer chosen for a particular question, please click on the Clear Response button.
9. At any point of time during exam, a ready reference of the questions answered, not answered, marked for review is displayed on the right side of the screen.
10. At any point of time during exam, a ready reference of the questions answered, not answered, marked for review is displayed on the right side of the screen.
11. Questions that are answered and “Marked for Review” will be considered as Answered.
12. In case you wish to view a larger font size, please inform the Invigilator. On the Invigilator’s confirmation, click on the font size you wish to select. The font size will be visible on the top of the question paper document visible on the Computer screen.
13. You may view Instructions at any point of time during exam, by clicking on the Instructions button on your screen if necessary/required.
14. The Submit button will be activated at the end of exam. Please keep checking the timer on your screen. Please ensure that you click the SUBMIT button before completing the test.
15. In case of automatic or manual log out, all your attempted responses will be saved. Also, the exam will start from the time where it had stopped.
16. Please inform the invigilator in case of any technical issues.
17. On completion of the test , computer will display the result in terms of number of total correct answers and wrong answers with the score.
How to download AP LPCET Hall tickets 2019
1. Login to the official website https://aplpcet.apcfss.in
2. Click on the ” Download Hall tickets” link, then new page appear on the screen.
3. Enter to the details of “Reference Number&Date of Birth” / “Candidate Name & Date of Birth” / “Mobile Number & Date of Birth” after clicking the button “GO”.
4. Entry’s are correct , candidate hall ticket will be displayed.
5. Save it, download it and print a copy. Now click here below direct link from official website