Kerala Late Entry Test 2019 | DTE Kerala LET 2019 : Exam date, Notification, Online application form, Eligibility, Answer Key, Schedule, How to Apply, Important dates, Exam pattern, Last date for apply online and other news given below
Kerala B.Tech Lateral Entry Examination which also known as DTE Kerala LET 2019 Notification will be announced soon by Director of Technical Education, Govt of Kerala, Thiruvananthapuram for Diploma holders of Engineering / Technology. Applications are invited from candidates who intend to take admissions through lateral entry at 2nd year level into B.Tech under graduate courses offered in Government engineering colleges / Government controlled self financing colleges / private self financing colleges for the academic year 2019-2020. Eligible and interested candidates may submit their application through online at official website.
Application Fee and Payment
1. The General category candidates should pay the application fee of Rs 750/- while the SC / ST category candidates have to pay Rs 375/-
2. Application fee paid in ” Shakti Account” of the Joint Controller of Technical Examination from any branch of State Bank of Travancore or through Online payment.
Eligibility Criteria for Kerala LET 2019
Nationality and Domicile
1.Candidate should be of Indian Nationality.
2. A candidate as Kerala origin will be categorized as a ” Keralite”. Children’s of All India Service (AIS) officers (Non-Keralites) allotted to Kerala carder are deemed to be “Keralites” as per G.O (rt) no 882 / 08 / H.Edn.date 29 / 5 / 2008.
3. Non-Keralites are also eligible to apply but their admission will be restricted to the private self-financing institutions and Non-Government seat in the Government controlled self-financing institutions.
4. 15% of seats under lateral entry are reserved as management seats in aided engineering colleges and remaining 85% will be allotted as government seats.
1. Candidates who have passed Diploma in Engineering / Technology awarded by the State Board of Technical Education or Institution under Govt of India, after undergoing regular course of 3-years in an approved institution are eligible for writing the entrance test.
2. Candidates who are appearing / appeared for the final year Diploma examination are also eligible to apply for the entrance test. Candidates should be required to produce marks list and pass certificate at the time of admission.
3. Candidate will be admitted only to the branch of engineering as per the equivalency given in official website.
Maximum age on the last date of submission of application will be 30 years.
Important Dates for DTE Kerala LET 2019
|Starting date for Fee payment||1st week / March / 2019|
|Starting date for Submission of Online Application||1st week/ March / 2019|
|Last date for Submission of Online Application||3rd week /March /2019|
|Last date for Submission of Online Application with supporting documents to the JCTE office||4th week/ March / 2019|
|Downloading of Admit Card||3rd week /May / 2019|
|Kerala LET 2018 Exam date||4th week / May / 2019|
|Declaration of Answer Key||4th week / May / 2019|
|Declaration of Results||2nd week/June/ 2019|
How to Apply-Online application form for Kerala LET 2019
The candidate after satisfying the eligibility criteria Kerala LET Application form 2019, shall pay a application fee through Shakti Account. After applicant has to register for before filling the application, then login using the application number and password. After filling the application, then pay the fee (Online mode). Candidate shall take printout of the application and store it for future use.
Step-1 Candidate Registration
1.Login to the official website www.dtekerala.gov.in
2. Click on the link appearing as “LET 2019: Application form…..”. A new web page will appear on the screen, click on the ” Apply Online” Link.
3. Now click on the ” Lateral Entry Course Online application link”, then new webpage appear on the screen. Then click on the “Candidate registration” link.
4. After clicking the link you will redirected to registration form, fill the details like Candidate Name, Date of Birth, Active E-Mail Id, Working mobile number and choose your “Password”.
5. Completing registration details entry, then click ” Register ” button, after your screen will display a message ” you have successfully LET registered for 2019″. Please note them Application Number, Password for future reference.
Step-2 Candidate Login
6. Then click on ” Candidate Login” on the top menu, enter the application number, Pass word and Security code.
Step-3 Fill up of Online application
7. Entry’s are correct, a new webpage will appear on the screen, click on “Fill up of Application” link.
8. Fill the entire academic, study , reservation and personal details . Upload photo and signature and click “Save” button.
Step-4 Final Submission
9. This is also a one time procedure. If candidate is sure that all the information correct then click on ” Final submission” link.
Step-5 Payment of Application fee
10. Candidate has to pay the fee in online mode, click on the ” Online payment” link , then fill the required details and click ” Make payment ” link.
Step-6 : Print the Application
11. Click on appearing as ” Print your Application” link, enter the required details and click submit button.
Step-7 : Send Filled application form with enclosures to Authority
12. Filled application form original, Shakti challan form original and attach related documents (certificates) should be sent by registered post or in person to below address on or before 4th week / March / 2019 5:00 PM
The Joint Controller of Technical Examinations
Apply Here : Apply Online
Certificate / Documents to be submitted along with the DTE Kerala LET 2019 Online application
Shakti challlan form original
Self attested copy of SSLC
Pass certificate and mark list of the qualifying examination.
Caste in case of SC / ST candidates
PH, NCC,NSS,CAP,Sports …..etc
Study or residence or relevant certificate for proof of local status.
Affix a photograph of candidate 3.5*4.5 cms duly attested by gazetted officer.
Candidate should affix left hand thumb impression into space provided in the printout of the application form.
Exam pattern for DTE Kerala LET 2019
The entrance test will consist of 120 objective type questions for 360 marks in 2 hours duration. 3 marks for each correct answer, 1 mark will be deducted for every wrong answer. The test will be conducted in Offline as Paper-Pen Based Test.
|Electrical and Electronics||15|
|Electronic and Communication||15|
|Computer Science and IT||15|