AAI Junior Assistant Admit card 2018, AAI Junior Assistant Admit card Download 2018, AAI Junior Assistant Call letter 2018 at https://www.aai.aero :
AAI Junior Assistant 2018 Admit card has issued by Airports Authority of India (AAI), Government of India shortly. AAI Recruitment Hall ticket have to be downloaded from the official website in the month of September. Make sure you also take the admit card will you to examination hall because it the mandatory document to sit the examination hall. Candidates after successful completion of online registration can download hall tickets through online from official website. The candidate has to bring a printed copy of the AAI Junior Assistant Admit card 2018 to the test centre along with the original identification card. No hard copy of the call letter will sent by post / mail.
AAI Junior Assistant 2018 Admit card Released Date
AAI Junior Assistant Recruitment 2018 examination conducted by Airports Authority of India (AAI), on 5th,September/2018, will be announced the AAI Junior Assistant Admit card 2018 of recruitment examination. Earlier the application process was completed, now this exam is going to be held for which admit card is required for appearing in this test. Candidates must keep ready the login information such as Registration Number, Password of candidate. The admit card for AAI recruitment test would be available through online process only. Candidate can download their hall tickets through official link.
|Category||AAI Junior Assistant Call Letter 2018|
|Examination Name||AAI Junior Assistant Recruitment 2018|
|Level of Exam||National|
|Organizing Authority||Airports Authority of India|
|Total Number Vacancies||186|
|Admit card Availability||5-September-2018|
Valid Photo Id’s for AAI Recruitment Test 2018
Candidates bring a color print-out of the downloaded AAI Admit Card 2018 to the Test Center along with the original and valid photo identification photocopy / scanned copy/invalid or expired identification. Candidates will not be permitted to take the test, if the original and valid photo identification is not presented in the examination hall. The photo Id must be the same as mentioned in the online application process, any other Id’s will not be accepted . It may be noted that you would have specified one of the following IDs.
3. Voter ID
4. Aadhaar UID
5. Pass book
Important Instructions For AAI Junior Assistant Recruitment Exam
1. AAI Junior Assistant Admit card 2018 issued to the candidate is an important document. Candidates are required to preserve it carefully.
2.Candidate shall arrive at the examination hall at-least half on hour before commencement of the examination.
3. Calculators, Slide Rules, Electronic Digital Watches with facilities of calculators, printed or written material and bits papers, mobile phones, pagers, Bluetooth or any other electronic gadget are not allowed inside the Examination Hall
4. The Examination Hall will be opened 30 minutes before the commencement of the test. Candidates are expected to take their seats immediately after the opening of the Examination Hall. If the candidates do not report in time, they are likely to miss some of the general instructions to be announced in the Examination Hall.
5. A seat indicating roll number will be allocated to each candidate. Candidate should find out and occupy their allotted seat only. Any candidate found to have changed room or the seat on his/her own other than allotted, his/her candidature shall be cancelled and no plea would be accepted for it.
6. Candidate should not talk to another candidate or person inside or outside the examination hall without permission even after a warning by the invigilating staff.
7. Candidate should not possess papers, books or notes or written notes or any type of electronic gadgets on his clothes, body or table or chair, which is relevant to the examination.
8. Candidate must affix their signature in the attendance sheet in the presence of the invigilator in the examination hall.
9. No candidate shall be permitted to leave the examination hall before the time fixed for examination.
Instructions for Computer Based Examination
1. The test will start exactly at the time mentioned in the AAI Junior Assistant admit card 2018 and an announcement to this effect will be made by the invigilator.
2. Each candidate will be provided with a scribble pad for rough work. The scribble pad has to be returned after the examination.
The candidate is expected to have basic familiarity with use of computer like Keyboard and mouse operations. It is the responsibility of the candidate to acquire these skills before appearing for test and the authority cannot take responsibility for the same.
5. The candidate must ensure that the computer allotted to him / her is switched on and any problem with computer is to be intimated to the proctor immediately.
6. Candidates should maintain perfect silence, all actions of the candidate in the hall will be closely monitored using web cam and closed circuit cameras. Any conversation or gesticulation or disturbance in the test hall, should be deemed as misbehavior and if any candidate is found using unfair means or impersonation , his / her candidature will be cancelled and they will be liable to the debarred from taking examination either permanently or specified, as decided by the authority.
7. At the end of the 1-hour window, the computer will automatically close the screen from further actions
8.On completion of the test , computer will display the result in terms of number of total correct answers and wrong answers with the score.
How to download the AAI Junior Assistant Admit card 2018
Candidates can download AAI Junior Assistant Call Letter 2018 one week before the exam date, carefully examine all the entry’s made there in,in case any discrepancy the candidate should inform organizing authority immediately.
1. Login to the official website
2. Click on the ”Admit Card” link, then new page appear on the screen.
3.Enter to the details of “Registration ID/ User Id” and “Password / Date of Birth”, after clicking the button “Login”.
4. Entry’s are correct , candidate hall ticket will be displayed.
5. Save it, download it and print a copy. Now click here below direct link from official website.