AP TET Cum TRT 2018, AP DSC 2018 : Latest News, Notification, Exam date, Online application form, Important dates, Eligibility, How to Apply-Online Application, Last date for Apply online, Vacancy details, Qualifying marks, Application form, Test centers and other details given below
Andhra Pradesh state Government will soon announce the TET Cum TRT / AP DSC Notification 2018 for filling 10,351 teacher posts. Lakhs of AP state un-employees are waiting for teacher recruitment examination, authority has conducted DSC Exam in 2014, After such a long time the state government official are released a notification before elections, that in January / February 2018 . This recruitment test is being conducted by Commissioner of School Education Andhra Pradesh, CSE successfully conducted the 2014 and other recruitment tests, now going to organized the AP DSC 2018. The exams will be conducted for recruitment to the posts of School Assistants (SA), Language Pandits (LP), Secondary Grade Teachers (SGT) Physical Education Teachers in Government, Zilla Parishad, Mandal Parishad and Municipal schools in the state. Good opportunity for aspire to teacher jobs in Government sector, Who are eligible and interested to apply for this posts, can apply through online mode at the official web portal http://apdsc.cgg.gov.in.
|Category||State Government Teacher Jobs|
|State Name||Andhra Pradesh|
|Exam Name||DSC / AP TET Cum TRT 2018|
|Organizing Authority||Commissioner of School Education|
|Notification Released Date||January / February 2018|
|Availability of Online Application||August-2018|
|Total Number of Vacancies||10,351|
Eligibility Criteria for AP DSC 2018
Nationality and Domicile
1.Candidate should should be of Indian Nationality.
2. Candidate should be belong to the state of Andhra Pradesh and should satisfy Local / Non-Local status requirements.
1. School Assistants : Candidate must have completed graduation with B.Ed from any recognized university.
2. Secondary Grade Teacher : Candidate should have passed 2-Year D.Ed or it’s equivalent certificate recognized by NCTE.
Check Here : Post wise Qualification given above links.
Minimum Age Limit : Less than 18 years age as on 1st, July, 2018
Maximum Age Limit : More than 44 years age as on 1st, July, 2018
Important Dates for AP DSC 2018
|Starting Date for submission of Online Application||August- 2018|
|Last Date for submission of Online Application||August-2018|
|Downloading of Hall tickets||September-2018|
|Dates of Examination||September-2018|
|Declaration of Answer Key||September-2018|
|Declaration of Results||October-2018|
Application Fee and Payment
1.The candidates should pay the application fee of Rs 250/-
2. The fee may be paid at any AP Online / Mee-Seva / E-Seva Centers in AP and also through payment Gateway ( Credit Card / Debit Card / Net Banking).
How to Apply- AP DSC 2018 Online Application form
Candidates must download the user guide of AP DSC 2018 online application and read it carefully to satisfy eligibility criteria and other requirements for submission of Online application. Registration process will be held in two phases, in the first phase the aspirant are required to pay the application fee while in the second phase the candidate can fill the online application and submit it. Candidate shall take printout of the application and store it for future reference. Application process step by step given below
1. Candidate has to visit official website http://apdsc.cgg.gov.in
2. Fill the OTR Application if not registered earlier to obtain APPSC Id.While filling the same the conditions have ensure that there are no mistakes in it.
3. Visit the official website to submit application form, click on the link with notification Number and name, provide APPSC ID and date of birth proceed further.
4. Candidates has to verify the details fetched from various databases pertaining to qualification, caste, Aadhar etc and displayed on the screen.
5. If the displayed details are correct He / She has to click Yes on confirm button.
6. If details are not displayed a text box will open and candidate has to fill the details manually. Required documents have to be uploaded by clicking the upload button.
7. In addition to the details abstained from OTR database, notification specific details such as examination center, eligibility and other details.
8. Details entry completed and submit to proceeding to next step of making online payment of fee.
9. The applicant will get a payment gateway of SBI E-Pay.
10. The applicant should pay the prescribed fee as specified through any of the four modes of payment online. Separate instructions have to be followed for each mode of payment.
11. After payment of fee, the PDF AP DSC application form 2018 for will be generated which contains the particulars furnished by the candidate. The ID no in PDF application form has to be quoted for future reference.
Information required for filling DSC online application
Proof of Educational Qualifications
Date of Birth Certificate / SSC
Declaration by unemployed
No objection certificate from employer
Community ( Non-Minority / Minority)
Medical certificate for blind
Certficate of Hearing Disability and Hearing Assessment
Medical certificate in respect of Orthographically handicapped candidate
The written test shall be conducted in all the districts. A candidate shall appear for the written test in the district in which he / she seeks recruitment.
1.Candidates shall be selected on the basis of marks secured in the written test
AP DSC 2018 Vacancy Details
|Secondary Grade Teachers (SGT)||4,967|
|School Assistants (SA)||2,978|
|Physical Education Teachers (PGT)||1,056|
|Language Pandits (LP)||312|
AP DSC Hall ticket 2018
DSC hall tickets will available in online mode through official web portal.The admit card will bear the Registration number, name, father name, category, photograph, date of birth, time, venue of Examination, examination centere, test paper. The process for download the admit card will start tentatively from March. candidate should carefully examine all the entry’s. Hall ticket will not sent by post.
AP DSC Answer Key 2018
Autority will be declared the answer key of the test in the official website. Candidate can calculate their marks in entrance test, after knowing the total number of answers correctly marked by them, with the help of key. If any candidate has complaints regarding the key questions the same shall be submitted to organizing authority in writing a along with supporting documents being challenges before date of result.
Results and Merit list
The authority will conduct the recruitment test, evaluate the answer sheets and likely to declare the result and same will hosted on the website. There will be combined merit list along the category-wise merit list for all the candidates participating in the said examination. All the candidates appeared for the AP DSC 2018 will awarded test wise rank as per marks secured in the test appeared. Separate Score Cards will not be sent by post or e-mail to the candidates.