ECIL Recruitment 2018 / ECIL JTO, Jr Consultant Recruitment 2018 : Registration, Notification, Online application form, Important dates, Eligibility, How to Apply-Online Application, Last date Application, Vacancy details other details given below
The Electronics Corporation of India Limited (ECIL) has released the ECIL JTO, Jr Consultant Recruitment 2018 Notification on 21st, September, 2018 for recruitment of 506 vacancies of Junior Technical Officer, Jr. Consultant (Field Operation, Gr-I & Gr-II) on contract basis for a period of One year. ECIL officially released a online applications on 21st, September, 2018 for recruitment of JTO / Jr Consultant vacancies. Who are eligible and interested to apply for this posts, can apply through online mode at the official web portal.
|Category||ECIL JTO, Jr Consultant Recruitment 2018|
|Job Type||Contract basis|
|Organizing Authority||Electronics Corporation of India Limited|
|Notification Released Date||21st-September-2018|
|Post names||Junior Technical Officer, Jr. Consultant|
|Total Number of Vacancies||506|
Eligibility Criteria for ECIL JTO, Jr Consultant Recruitment 2018
Candidate must be a Indian Citizen
Jr. Technical Officer :
B.E. / B.Tech engineering graduate in the disciplines of Electronics / Mechanical/ Electronics & Instrumentation/ Electrical & Electronics and Computer Science
Jr. Consultant Field Operation (Gr-I) :
3-year full time Diploma in any discipline with at least 60% aggregate marks from any institution recognized by the State Board of Technical Education.
Jr. Consultant Field Operation (Gr-II) :
Candidate Should have passed ITI (2 years duration) in the trades of Electronic Mechanic/R & TV /Electrical and Fitter.
Note : Candidates‟ secured 1st Division will be given preference for all the above posts.
ECIL Recruitment 2018 Age Limit
Jr. Technical Officer : Maximum Age : 28 Years as on 31st /08 / 2018
Jr. Consultant Field Operation (Gr-I) : Maximum Age : 25 Years as on 31st /08 / 2018
Jr. Consultant Field Operation (Gr-II) : Maximum Age : 25 Years as on 31st /08 / 2018
OBC Candidates : 3-Years
SC/ST Candidates : 5-Years
PH Candidates : 10-Years
Written examination / Interview
|Jr. Technical Officer||100||19,032/-|
|Jr. Consultant Field Operation (Gr-I)||300||17,498/-|
|Jr. Consultant Field Operation (Gr-II)||106||15,912/-|
Important Dates for ECIL JTO, Jr Consultant Recruitment 2018 (Released)
|Registration Starts on||21st-September-2018|
|Registration ends on||29th-September-2018|
Last date of accepting registration forms (Hard copy by post/courier only) with required documents from candidates
Application Fee and Payment
There is no registration Fee
How to Apply- ECIL JTO, Jr Consultant Recruitment 2018 Online Application
Candidates must download the user guide of online application and read it carefully to satisfy eligibility criteria and other requirements for submission of ECIL JTO, Jr Consultant Recruitment Online application 2018. Registration process will be held in two phases, in the first phase the aspirant are registration, while in the second phase the candidate can fill the online application and submit it. Candidate shall take printout of the application and store it for future reference. Application process step by step given below
1. Candidate has to visit official website http://careers.ecil.co.in
2. Now Click on Apply Online for ECIL JTO, Jr Consultan directing to Online Application Page, the following page will appear., Now click on ” Apply Online” link
3. Following New Registration page will appear, enter your details in the fields. Click on “Send ” button. OTP will be sent to your Registered mobile number.
4. Then login by using Login an password in Candidate Login.
5. Click on Proceed and fill Personal Details. After filling the personal details click on “Save” button, once the details are saved successfully click on “Next” to proceed forward.
6. Page will be directed Photograph & Signature, Upload the photo and signature according to the instructions. After successful submission of the Photo and signature, click on Next to proceed further, then select the test center.
7. In the Submit Application Form, select the exam center, Medium of examination and tick the check button of declaration. Before submitting the Application Form click on Print Preview to view the details entered, and click on submit for submitting the Application Form.
|ADVERTISEMENT No 36/2018||Download Here|
|Apply Here||Apply Online|