IAF Group X & Y Phase 2 Admit card 2018, IAF Group X & Y Phase 2 Admit card Download 2018, IAF Call Letter 2018 at https://airmenselection.cdac.in :
IAF Group X & Y Phase 2 2018 Admit card has issued by Indian Air Force, Government of India . IAF Call Letter 2018 have to be downloaded from the official website in the month of September. Make sure you also take the admit card will you to examination hall because it the mandatory document to sit the examination hall. Candidates after successful completion of online registration can download hall tickets through online from official website. The candidate has to bring a printed copy of the IAF Group X & Y Phase 2 Admit card 2018 to the test centre along with the original identification card. No hard copy of the call letter will sent by post / mail.
IAF Group X & Y Phase 2 2018 Admit card Released Date
IAF Group X & Y Recruitment 2018 examination conducted by Indian Air Force, Government of India , has announced the IAF Group X & Y Phase 2 Call Letter 2018 of recruitment examination. Earlier the application process was completed, now this exam is going to be held for which admit card is required for appearing in this test. Candidates must keep ready the login information such as Registration Number, Password of candidate. The admit card for IAF recruitment test would be available through online process only. Candidate can download their hall tickets through official link.
|Category||IAF Group X & Y Phase 2 Call Letter 2018|
|Examination Name||IAF Recruitment 2018|
|Level of Exam||National|
|Total Number Vacancies||–|
|Admit card Availability||1st, September-2018|
Valid Photo Id’s for IAF Recruitment Test 2018
Candidates bring a color print-out of the downloaded Indian Air Force Admit Card 2018 to the Test Center along with the original and valid photo identification photocopy / scanned copy/invalid or expired identification. Candidates will not be permitted to take the test, if the original and valid photo identification is not presented in the examination hall. The photo Id must be the same as mentioned in the online application process, any other Id’s will not be accepted . It may be noted that you would have specified one of the following IDs.
3. Voter ID
4. Aadhaar UID
5. Pass book
Important Instructions For Indian Air Force Recruitment Exam
1. IAF Group X & Y Phase 2 Admit card 2018 issued to the candidate is an important document. Candidates are required to preserve it carefully.
2.Candidate shall arrive at the examination hall at-least half on hour before commencement of the examination.
3. Calculators, Slide Rules, Electronic Digital Watches with facilities of calculators, printed or written material and bits papers, mobile phones, pagers, Bluetooth or any other electronic gadget are not allowed inside the Examination Hall
4. The Examination Hall will be opened 30 minutes before the commencement of the test. Candidates are expected to take their seats immediately after the opening of the Examination Hall. If the candidates do not report in time, they are likely to miss some of the general instructions to be announced in the Examination Hall.
5. A seat indicating roll number will be allocated to each candidate. Candidate should find out and occupy their allotted seat only. Any candidate found to have changed room or the seat on his/her own other than allotted, his/her candidature shall be cancelled and no plea would be accepted for it.
6. Candidate should not talk to another candidate or person inside or outside the examination hall without permission even after a warning by the invigilating staff.
7. Candidate should not possess papers, books or notes or written notes or any type of electronic gadgets on his clothes, body or table or chair, which is relevant to the examination.
8. Candidate must affix their signature in the attendance sheet in the presence of the invigilator in the examination hall.
9. No candidate shall be permitted to leave the examination hall before the time fixed for examination.
How to download the IAF Group X & Y Phase 2 Admit card 2018
Candidates can download IAF Group X & Y Phase 2 Admit card 2018 one week before the exam date, carefully examine all the entry’s made there in,in case any discrepancy the candidate should inform organizing authority immediately.
1. Login to the official website https://airmenselection.cdac.in
2. Click on the ”Admit Card” link, then new page appear on the screen.
3.Enter to the details of “Application Number” and Date of Birth, after clicking the button “Submit”.
4. Entry’s are correct , candidate hall ticket will be displayed.
5. Save it, download it and print a copy. Now click here below direct link from official website.