SEBI Recruitment 2018 -Assistant Manager : Latest News, Notification, Exam date, Online application form, Important dates, Eligibility, How to Apply-Online Application, Last date for Apply online, Vacancy details other details given below
Securities and Exchange Board of India has released the SEBI Recruitment 2018 Notification on September 2018 to fill 120 vacancies . Lakhs of Indian un-employees are waiting for recruitment examination, this is good news for government job seekers, SEBI officially released a online application for recruit the posts of Grade A- Assistant Managers in General Stream, Legal Stream, Information Technology Stream and Engineering Stream (Civil and Electrical). Who are eligible and interested to apply for this posts, can apply through online mode at the official web portal.
|Examination Name||SEBI Assistant Manager Recruitment 2018|
|Organizing Authority||Securities and Exchange Board of India|
|Notification Released Date||15-September-2018|
|Total Number of Vacancies||120|
Eligibility Criteria for SEBI Recruitment 2018
Candidate should should be of Indian Nationality.
Educational Qualification :
Candidate must be passed Graduation / Post Graduation in relevant discipline from any recognized university
AGE Limit :
Maximum Age : 30 Years as on 31st, August, 2018
The candidate must have been born on or after September 01, 1988.Relaxation in age limits will be given as per applicable rules
SEBI Recruitment 2018 Vacancy Details
Assistant Manager -General –84
Assistant Manager- Legal-18
Assistant Manager-Information Technology-8
Assistant Manager -Civil-5
Phase-2 : Mains
Phase-3 : Interview
General / OBC (NCL) : Rs 850/-
SC / ST / PWD : Rs 100/-
Mode of Payment : E-Challan / Debit card / Credit card / Net Banking
Important Dates for SEBI Recruitment 2018 (Released)
|Online Applications Starts on||15th-September-2018|
|Last date of Online Applications||7th-October-2018|
|Declaration of Results||Update soon|
How to Apply- SEBI Grade A Recruitment 2018 Online Application form
Candidates must download the user guide of online application and read it carefully to satisfy eligibility criteria and other requirements for submission of SEBI Online application 2018. Registration process will be held in two phases, in the first phase the aspirant are required to pay the application fee while in the second phase the candidate can fill the online application and submit it. Candidate shall take printout of the application and store it for future reference. Application process step by step given below
1. Candidate has to visit official website http://ibps.sifyitest.com
2. Now Click on Apply SI Recruitment 2018 for directing to Online Application Page, the following page will appear., Now click on ” Register” link
3. Following New Registration page will appear, enter your details in the fields. Click on “Send OTP” button. OTP will be sent to your Registered mobile number.
4. Then login by using Login an password in Candidate Login.
5. The pay the application fee in Payment Gate Way.After Successful payment, Click on Proceed and fill Personal Details. After filling the personal details click on “Save” button, once the details are saved successfully click on “Next” to proceed forward.
6. Page will be directed Photograph & Signature, Upload the photo and signature according to the instructions. After successful submission of the Photo and signature, click on Next to proceed further, then select the test center.
7. In the Submit Application Form, select the exam center, Medium of examination and tick the check button of declaration. Before submitting the Application Form click on Print Preview to view the details entered, and click on submit for submitting the Application Form.
SEBI Admit card 2018
SEBI Recruitment hall tickets will available in online mode through official web portal. The admit card will bear the Registration number, name, father name, category, photograph, date of birth, time, venue of Examination, examination centere, test paper. The process for download the admit card will start tentatively from October. candidate should carefully examine all the entry’s. Hall ticket will not sent by post.
SEBI Recruitment Answer Key 2018
Authority will be declared the answer key of the in the official website. Candidate can calculate their marks in recruitment test, after knowing the total number of answers correctly marked by them, with the help of key. If any candidate has complaints regarding the key questions the same shall be submitted to organizing authority in writing a along with supporting documents being challenges before date of result.
SEBI Recruitment Results and Merit list 2018
The authority will conduct the recruitment test, evaluate the answer sheets and likely to declare the result by the last week of October tentatively and same will hosted on the website. There will be combined merit list along the category-wise merit list for all the candidates participating in the said examination. All the candidates appeared for the SEBO Grade A Recruitment 2018 will awarded test wise rank as per marks secured in the test appeared. Separate Score Cards will not be sent by post or e-mail to the candidates.
|Apply Here||Apply Now|