SSC GD Constable 2018-19: Latest News, Notification, Exam date, Online application form, News, Important dates, Eligibility, How to Apply-Online Application, Last date for Apply online, Vacancy details other details given below
The Staff Selection Commission (SSC) has released the SSC GD Constable Recruitment 2018 Notification on 17th, August, 2018 for filling 54593 posts. Lakhs of Indian un-employees are waiting for recruitment examination. Staff Selection Commission officially released a notification for recruit the posts of Constable (General Duty) in Border Security Force (BSF), Central Industrial Security Force (CISF), Central Reserve Police Force (CRPF), Indo Tibetan Border Police (ITBP), Sashastra Seema Bal (SSB), National Investigation Agency (NIA) & Secretariat Security Force (SSF) and Rifleman (GD) in Assam Rifles . Who are eligible and interested to apply for this posts, can apply through online mode at the official web portal.
|Examination Name||SSC GD Constable 2018-19|
|Organizing Authority||Staff Selection Commission|
|Notification Released Date||17th-August-2018|
|Total Number of Vacancies||54393|
Eligibility Criteria for SSC GD Constable 2018
Nationality and Domicile
1.Candidate should should be of Indian Nationality.
2. Secondary / Matriculation / 10th class pass from a any recognized board
3. Candidates who have not acquired the essential educational qualification as on 01.08.2018 will not be eligible and need not apply.
SSC GD Constable 2018 Age Limit
1.Minimum Age : 18 Years as on 31st, August, 2018
2. Maximum Age : 23 Years on 31st, August, 2018
3. Candidates should not have been born earlier than 02.08.1995 and later than 01.08.2000.
4. The upper age limit is relaxable for SC, ST, OBC, Ex-Servicemen and other categories of persons in accordance with the Governments orders on the subject.
Important Dates for SSC GD Constable 2018 (Released)
|Online Applications Starts on||17th-August-2018|
|Last date of Online Applications||30th-September-2018 5:00 pm|
|Last Date of Fee Payment||20th-September-2018|
|Date of Examination||Update soon|
|Downloading of Hall tickets||Update soon|
|Declaration of Results||Update soon|
Application Fee and Payment
|General / OBC Male Candidates||100/-|
|Other Category Candidates||Nil|
2. The fee may be paid through SBI E- Challan and Credit Card / Debit Card / Net Banking.
How to Apply-SSC GD Constable 2018 Online Application form
Candidates must download the user guide of online application and read it carefully to satisfy eligibility criteria and other requirements for submission of SSC GD Constable Online application 2018. Registration process will be held in two phases, in the first phase the aspirant are required to pay the application fee while in the second phase the candidate can fill the online application and submit it. Candidate shall take printout of the application and store it for future reference. Application process step by step given below
1. Candidate has to visit official website http://www.ssconline.nic.in
2. Now Click on Apply Online for Constable GD for directing to Online Application Page, the following page will appear., Now click on ” Register” link
3. Following New Registration page will appear, enter your details in the fields. Click on “Send OTP” button. OTP will be sent to your Registered mobile number.
4. Then login by using Login an password in Candidate Login.
5. The pay the application fee in Payment Gate Way.After Successful payment, Click on Proceed and fill Personal Details. After filling the personal details click on “Save” button, once the details are saved successfully click on “Next” to proceed forward.
6. Page will be directed Photograph & Signature, Upload the photo and signature according to the instructions. After successful submission of the Photo and signature, click on Next to proceed further, then select the test center.
7. In the Submit Application Form, select the exam center, Medium of examination and tick the check button of declaration. Before submitting the Application Form click on Print Preview to view the details entered, and click on submit for submitting the Application Form.
Male Category :
Female Category :
1. Written Exam
2. Physical Efficiency Test
3. Medical Examination
SSC GD Constable Admit card 2018
SSC GD Constable hall tickets will available in online mode through official web portal.The admit card will bear the Registration number, name, father name, category, photograph, date of birth, time, venue of Examination, examination centere, test paper. The process for download the admit card will start tentatively from October. candidate should carefully examine all the entry’s. Hall ticket will not sent by post.
SSC GD Constable Answer Key 2018
Authority will be declared the answer key of the in the official website. Candidate can calculate their marks in recruitment test, after knowing the total number of answers correctly marked by them, with the help of key. If any candidate has complaints regarding the key questions the same shall be submitted to organizing authority in writing a along with supporting documents being challenges before date of result.
SSC GD Constable Results and Merit list 2018
The authority will conduct the recruitment test, evaluate the answer sheets and likely to declare the result by the last week of October tentatively and same will hosted on the website. There will be combined merit list along the category-wise merit list for all the candidates participating in the said examination. All the candidates appeared for the SSC GD Constable 2018 will awarded test wise rank as per marks secured in the test appeared. Separate Score Cards will not be sent by post or e-mail to the candidates.