TS PGLCET 2019 / TS PGLAWCET 2019 : Exam date, Notification, Eligibility, Fee, How to Apply-Online Application, Important dates, Exam pattern, Last date for apply online-Application form, Selection process, Dates and Other details given below
Kakatiya University, Warangal on behalf of Telangana State Council Higher Education (TSCHE) will soon announce the Telangana Post Graduate Law Common Entrance Test- TS PGLCET Notification 2019 . Generally KU University given the TS PGLAWCET examination details and procedure in the month of March for who are looking for the admissions into LL.M courses in Universities and affiliated colleges in the state of TS for the academic session 2019-2020. Eligible candidates may apply entrance test through online Application form only through the official website.
|Category||PG Law Entrance Test|
|Level of Exam||State|
|Examination Name||TS PGLCET 2019|
|Conducting Authority||Kakatiya University, Warangal|
|Issue of Notification||March-2019|
|Examination conducted on||May-2019|
Eligibility Criteria for TS PGLCET 2019
Nationality and Domicile
1.Candidate should be of Indian Nationality.
2.Candidate should be belong to the state of Telangana only and should satisfy local /non-local status requirements as laid down in the TS Educational institutions or 1974 as subsequently amended.
3. Candidate should satisfy Local / Non-Local status requirements as per AP GO MS No 25 & 105.
1.Candidates holding LL.B / B.L 3/5 year degree on the date of application and candidates who have appeared / appearing for LL.B / B.L final year examination are also eligible.
2. The candidate seeking admission into LL.M (Private Appearance) of Osmania University, Hyderabad , shall have a minimum experience of 3-years as a judicial officer or 3-years standing as an advocate on the date of appearing for PGLCET exam.
Application Fee and Payment
1. The registration fee is Rs 350/- for General, 250/-for SC / ST
The fee may be paid at any TS / AP Online centers and also through Payment Gateway (Credit Card / Debit Card / Net Banking).
Important dates for TS PGLCET 2019
|Starting Date for Fee Payment and Submission of Online Application||February-2019|
|Last Date for Fee Payment and Submission of Online Application without late fee||February-2019|
|Last Date for Fee Payment and Submission of Application with late fee of Rs 500/-||March-2019|
|Last Date for Fee Payment and Submission of Application with late fee of Rs 1500/-||March-2019|
|Last Date for Fee Payment and Submission of Application with late fee of Rs 1000/-||March-2019|
|Last Date for Fee Payment and Submission of Application with late fee of Rs 5000/-||April-2019|
|Correction of Online application||April-2019|
|Downloading of Hall tickets||May-2019|
|Date and Time of Examination||May-2019|
|Declaration of Answer Key||May-2019|
|Declaration of Results||May-2019|
|Rank card Availability||June-2019|
How to Apply-Online application form for TS PGLCET 2019
The candidate after satisfying the eligibility criteria PGLAWCET, can apply online mode only.The registration process will be held in two phases, in the 1st phase the aspirants are required to pay the application fee while in the second phase, the candidates can fill the online application and submit it. Candidate shall take printout of the TS PGLCET Application Form 2019 and store it for future reference.
Step-1 : Payment of Application fee
Registration Fee in Offline
1. Candidates visit nearest TS / AP Online center.
2.Provide all necessary details Name,Date of birth,Mobile number and Make the payment.
You will receive a receipt of fee at above centers containing “Journal number “. Can proceed will submission of application.
Registration Fee in Online
1. Login to the official website,clicking on ‘online payment’ select the post applying for TS PGLCET and District belongs to and enter the personal details.
Choose the appropriate option mode of ‘payment of Gateway’ and select the Bank .Clicking on ‘make payment’ and submit.
3. Completing the banking process shall receive “Journal Number”,can proceed will submission of application.
Step-2 : Fill up of TS PGLCET 2019 Online Application
1. Login to the official website http://lawcet.tsche.ac.in, go through the instructions to fill up the form.Click on the “Apply Online” link.
2. The following registration fee payment procedure webpage will appear on the screen.Select appropriate registration fee payment mode TS Online (or) Debit / Credit cardand click.
3. After clicking the button the following “Payment verification” webpage will appear onthe screen.Fill all the details in the respective fields completed after clicking the button “Proceed filling application form”application will be displayed.
4. Fill the entire academic, study , reservation and personal details . Upload photo and signature and click “Save” button.
5. Finally click submit button,take the printout application mentioning the “Reference Id” (Registration Id).
Step-3 : Print the Application
Click on appearing as ” Print ” link, enter the required details and click submit button.
Apply Here : Apply Online
The following information must be kept ready for filling the details during TS PGLCET Application form 2019.
1.Hall ticket Number of the Qualifying Degree
Marks Memo / Hall ticket Number of Qualifying examination
2. Date of Birth
Birth certificate / SSC or Equivalent certificate
3. Hall ticket No.of SSC or Equivalent
Examination certificate SSC-or Equivalent certificate
4. Local status
The local candidate certificate issued by MRO or Competent authority
5. Income of Parents (Income is less than Rs 2.0 lakhs or more than Rs 2.0 lakhs)
The income certificate issued by competent authority
6. Category (SC, ST, BC……etc)
The certificate is issued by competent authority
7. Recent passport size digital color photograph (Size , 40 KB ) signature (Size < 20 KB)
8. Examination center to which candidate wishes to appear exam.
TS PGLCET 2019 Exam Pattern
The entrance test conducted in Offline as Paper-Pen Based Test. The paper will consist of 120 objective type and Multiple choice questions in 1& 1/2 (90 Minutes)hours duration. Each question has four options out of which one is correct. Each correct answer will awarded 1 mark. The unanswered questions or multiple answers will receive nil marks. There is No negative marks.
|Constitutional Law||20 Questions|
|Public International Law||16 Questions|
|Mercantile Law||16 Questions|
|Labour Law||16 Questions|
|Crimes and Torts||16 Questions|
|IPR and Other Laws||16 Questions|
Qualifying cutoff mark in the entrance test is 25% (30 marks out of total 120 marks). However for candidate belonging to SC / ST no qualifying percentage marks is prescribed.
1.Based on the merit in the entrance test.
2. Admission into of college depends on it Recognition / Affiliation by the statutory bodies and option of the college exercised in counseling.
3. Rule of reservation.
4. Admission to 85% of seats shall be reserved for local candidates and 15% of the seats shall be left unreserved of specified in the TS Educational Institution order 1974 as amended.
TS PGLCET Hall ticket 2019
The organizing authority will provide facility of downloading online admit cards of entrance exam on the official website tentatively from 4th week of April. Hall ticket will not sent by post / e-mail.
TS PGLCET Results 2019
The board will conduct the entrance examination. evaluate the answer sheets and likely to declare the result by the last week of May and same will hosted on the website. There will be combined merit list along the category-wise merit list for all the candidates participating in the said examination.
TS PGLCET Counselling 2019
Web counselling would be conducted by the TSCHE. All candidates appearing TS PGLCET 2019 examination must remain in touch with the website of Board.