TS PGLCET Results 2019 : TS PGLCET 2019 Results will be released soon by Kakatiya University in the month of may on behalf of Telangana State Council of Higher Education (TSCHE). KU has successfully carried out the Post Graduate Law Common Entrance Test 2019 for admission to LL.M courses offered by Universities and its affiliated colleges across the Telangana state for the academic year 2019-2020. Candidates who are appeared in the written test they can check their exam TS PGLCET Results 2019 to entering their roll number from official website.
TS PGLAWCET Results 2019 : Date
The Telangana State Post Graduate Law Common Entrance Test 2019 conducted by the KU University on the 3rd week of May 2019 and was attend by nearly 5000 number of candidates aspiring to complete PG law courses. Aspirants from all parts of the state appeared in the test at different examination centers across the Telangana state. The exam being over now, the candidates are looking for the date of declaration of the TS PGLCET Results 2019.
|Exam held on||May-2019|
|Announcement of Results||May-2019|
|Downloading of Rank card||June-2019|
TS PGLCET 2019 Ranking
KU University declares the state Rank list based on the scores obtained by the candidates Computer Based PGLCET 2019 Test conducted online on May / 2019. Selection and placement of candidate shall be made purely on the basis of marks secured by him / her in the Entrance Test. The scores obtained have been calculate by assigning
➤ +1 Marks for the correct answer
➤ 0 Mark for in correct answer
➤ 0 Marks for no answers
Rank list shall be published on the basis of the result of Entrance Test both category -wise and subject-wise. When there is a tie on the basis of marks obtained in the Test as a whole, it will be resolved on the basis of marks obtained in Section – A. If there is still a tie, it will be resolved on the basis of marks obtained in Section – B. If there is still a tie, it will be resolved as per seniority in age.
A state merit ranking has been arrived based on the Score of the candidate. The qualifying score has been based on self declared Category by the candidate. Designated Admission authorities will be responsible to ascertain the Category of the candidate from their valid original documents at the time of admission.
TS PGLCET 2019 Results
Telangana Post Graduate Law Common Entrance Test is state level qualifying examination for admission to various LLM courses. Every year KU conducts TS PGLAWCET exam for Degree holders . In similar manner KU has conducted 2018 test in the month of May 2019. Kakatiya University was established on 19th August, 1976 to fulfill the aspirations of the Telangana people for higher education. The founding of the University was in fact a historic event in the sense that heralded a new era in the realms of higher education of this region. The erstwhile Post-Graduate Centre of Osmania University was upgraded and named KU. All the candidates who are interested have applied for this PGLCET 2019 and participate in the entrance test, check their TS PGLCET Results 2019 through official link. Result indicates the following information.
1. Candidate Name
2. Father Name
3. Hall ticket Number
4. Date of Birth
6. PGLCET Marks
7. Total Marks
How to Get TS PGLCET Results 2019
All the qualified candidates are also required to take a printout of the score card. Finally submitted in counseling, score card will not sent by post and email.we have also mentioned step to download there TS PGLAWCET Results 2019 from the official website and for your convenes we have also provided the link. which will take a you directly to the webpage, you can see the marks and rank.
1. Login to the official website http://lawcet.tsche.ac.in
2. Search for related link
3. Click on the link “Results”, appearing as left menu
4. Enter the Hall ticket number and Date of Birth
5. Entry’s are correct result along with marks, rank will be displayed.
6. Save it, download it and print a copy.
TS PGLCET 2019 Qualifying marks
The cutoff marks are very important for each appearing candidate. The candidate can get an idea of minimum marks required for qualification of the exam by knowledge of the cutoff marks. The cutoff will be on the basis of number of applicants and complexity of this exam.
|SC / ST||No minimum qualifying marks|
1. The candidates should have passed Degree and secured a rank in PGLAWCET 2019 conduct for the academic year concerned for admission into University Campus and affiliated colleges.
2. The candidate should have passed the qualifying examination with minimum percentage of marks when he/she is called for the counseling for admission, failing which the qualified candidates next in Rank would be admitted.
3. Admissions pertaining to all the colleges will be made through web counseling. Candidates have to attend the counseling at the date and time at their own expenses with the required original documents and fees.
5. If a candidate fails to attend the certificates verification at the specified date and time for whatever reason (including non-receipt or delayed receipt of call letter), he/she will forfeit the seat and the candidate next in Rank will be considered for counseling. Any representation for postponement of the date and time of counseling or exemption from personal appearance will not be entertained.
6. Late comers for the counseling on the scheduled date will be considered for the available vacancies at that point of time only. If a candidate attends on the subsequent date of the counseling in the same phase, he/she may be considered on the next day before the counseling for the candidates scheduled for the day.
7. If a candidate reports after the counseling for the subject in a given phase is over such a candidate will be considered for admission in the next phase of counseling subject to the availability of vacancy in the subject and category concerned.
All the desirous candidates seeking admission for above courses should follow the website for procedure and guidelines for admission procedure. No letter will be issued for the purpose the information will be made available on website .