NEET 2019 , NEET UG 2019 : News, Exam date, Form, Notification, Online application form, Exam pattern, Registration, Important dates, Fee, Eligibility, How to Apply, Last date for Apply online, Test centers, Admit Card, Result, Answer Key and other details given below
National Eligibility Cum Entrance Test NEET will be Organized by Newly, National Testing Agency on behalf of Government of India. This examination is the prerequisite for admission to Bachelor of Medicine & Bachelor of Surgery (MBBS), Bachelor of Dental Surgery (BDS) , BAMS, BHMS courses in Government / Private Medical or Dental colleges (All India Seats, State Govt Quota, Private / Management / NRI Quota seats) across the India for the academic session 2019-2020. Eligible candidates may apply for entrance exam through online application form only through the official portal.
NEET 2019 Notification
NEET UG 2019 is national level medical entrance examination for access to Under graduate medical courses for who passed Intermediate or its equivalent examination. Generally NTA issue of notice in the Month of February and online exam will conducted in February and May.
Application Fee and Payment
The payment of registration fee would be through online (Net Banking / Credit Card / Debit Card) as well as through offline, payment at bank counters using E-challan.
|Category Name||Fee Details|
|General / OBC||Rs 1400/-|
|SC / ST / PH||Rs 750/-|
Eligibility Criteria for NEET 2019
Eligible for Indian Nationals, Non Resident Indians (NRI”s) , Oversees Citizen of India (OCI’s), Persons of Indian Origin (PIO’s) and Foreign Nationals.
1. Candidate must have passed 10+2 or equivalent examination with Physics, Chemistry, Biology / Bio-Technology and English, from any recognized board .
2. He / She has obtained at least 50% marks for General (General PH for 45% and OBC / SC / ST for 40%) taken together in Physics, Chemistry, Biology / Bio-Technology at the qualifying examination (12th).
3.Candidate who are appearing / appeared for the qualifying examinations (12th) are also eligible to apply for the entrance test. Candidates should be required to produce marks memo at the time of admission.
The candidate should have completed 17 years as age on 31st December of year of admission and upper age limit of 25 years for all candidates (30 Years for SC / ST)
Number of Attempts
Students can appear for NEET as many times as the upper age limit conditions
Important Dates for NEET (UG) 2019 (Tentative)
|Issue of Notification||January-2019|
|Starting Date for Fee Payment and Submission of Online Application||January-2019|
|Ending Date for Fee Payment and Submission of Application||March-2019|
|Correction of Application form already submitted by candidate||March-2019|
|Date for Uploading of Admit Cards||April-2019|
|Date of Examination||May-2019|
|Display of OMR Sheet||May-2019|
|Declaration of Answer Key||May-2019|
|Declaration of Result||June-2019|
How to Apply-NEET 2019 Online Application form
The candidate after satisfying the eligibility criteria NEET, can apply online mode at official website only. The NEET 2019 Application form updated tentatively on 2nd week of January , 2019. The last date to submit the online application tentatively on 1st week of March. Candidate has to register for before filling the online application, after filling the application form , then pay the fee. Take the print out of the filled application for feature reference. Candidates check below for the detailed procedure to fill Application.
Step-1 : Fill the Application form And Note Down the Registration Number
1. Log on to the official website https://cbseneet.nic.in
2. Download the information bulletin and read it carefully to understand eligibility and other requirements for submission of application.
3. Now Click on the link appearing as ” Apply Online”
4. After clicking the link you will be redirected to another webpage, read the instructions.
5. Now click on the “Proceed to Apply Online NEET (UG), 2019”, appearing in bottom of webpage.
6. After clicking the above link, you will redirected to ” Registration Form”
7. Fill the details are Candidate name, Mother Name, Father Name , Category, Date of Birth, Gender, Nationality, State of Eligibility, Select Identification Type, Enter Identification Number, Mobile Number, E-Mail Id, Enter Security Pin and submit the declaration by tick mark check box “Agree”.
8. Completing details entry, at the end of this page, two links “Reset” and “Preview and Next” are given
9. If you are satisfied that filled information is correct click ” Next and Preview” otherwise “Reset”.
10. After click on the “Next” button, next webpage will be opened, fill the entire study, reservation, address and other personnel details.
11. Completing Online Application details entry, if information is correct go for “Final Submit” other wise go for “Back”.
Step-2 : Upload Photo and Signature
12. After submission of data, you will be redirected to upload photo and signature link
13. Upload scanned Phonograph (10 KB to 100 KB) and Signature (3 KB to 20 KB)
Step-3 : Make Payment of Fee By Prescribed Modes
14. After uploading of photo graph and signature , you will redirected to payment of fee. Now click on the ” Make Payment” link and Pay the application fee. Pay the Application fee any one of the following modes
Credit Card / Debit Card
➩ Net Banking / UPI
➩ E-Wallet of Common Services Centre and other service providers
Step-4 : Print Confirmation Page After Successful remittance of Fee
15. After successful remittance of fee, you redirected to confirmation page, follow the instructions, to take printout of the confirmation page Please keep 3 or 4 printouts of confirmation page for feature reference.
Information required for filling online application
Registration / Primary Details : Candidate name, Parents Names , Category, Date of Birth, Gender, Nationality, State of Eligibility, Select Identification Type, Identification Number, Mobile Number, E-Mail Id, Enter Security Pin
Personal Details : Choose place, Gender, Category, Single Child Status, PWD status, Residence Place, Aadhaar Number / Permissionable Id No
Contact Details : House No, Locality, District, State, District, PIN Code, Active E- Mail Id, Working Mobile No, Land Line Number.
Parents / Guardians Details : Qualification, Occupation, Annual Income and other details.
Qualifying Examination Details : Qualifying exam code, Year of Passed, Appearing type institutions, Name, Address of School, Study, State 12th class, Appearing / Passed , District of 12th Class Appearing / Passed, Percentage and 10th details.
Instructions to fill NEET 2019 Application
1. Candidates are advised to submit only one application form, if a candidate submits more than one application his / her candidature will be cancelled.
2. NEET 2019 form is available in online mode only no other mode will be accepted by the CBSE.
3. Candidates pay the application fee in Online (Credit / Debit Card / Net Banking) or offline (Download the E-Challan, fill the details and pay the fee at any Nationalized Bank like ICICI, HDFC, SBI… )
4. Indian Nationals of All states : Aadhaar Number is the Mandatory requirement for filling up of the online application.
5. Indian National Belonging to Assam, Meghalaya , Jammu & Kashmir : Ration Card No / Bank Account No / Passport No / Any other Identity Card issued by Government, is the Mandatory requirement for filling up of the application.
6. NRI’s / Foreigners / OCI / PIO : Passport No is the Mandatory requirement for filling up of the application form.
7. The scanned image of the photograph of the candidate should be in JPG format and Image Size should be between 10 KB to 100 KB.
8. The scanned image of the signature of the candidate should be in JPG format and Image Size should be between 3 KB to 20 KB.
9. The candidate should select Three convenient city Codes for the entrance test.
Exam Pattern for NEET 2019
The entrance test conducted in Online as Computer Based Test (CBT) as Paper Pen Based Test. The paper will consist of 180 objective type and Multiple choice questions in 3 hours duration. Each question has four options out of which one is correct. Each correct answer will awarded 4 marks and 1 mark will be deducted from score for each wrong answer. The unanswered questions or multiple answers will receive nil marks.
|Subject Name||Number of Questions|
Syllabus for NEET 2019
The exam PAPER will consist of Biology, Physics & Chemistry. The syllabus shall be the standard of 11th and 12th . Syllabus notified by the Medical Council of India.
The exam is going to be very competitive as thousands of students has applied for the test, therefore is recommended the syllabus increase chance of doing well in the test.
Language of the Question Papers
Language of the Question papers, candidate can opt for question paper in either of following languages
NEET Admit Card 2019
The organizing authority will provide facility of downloading online admit cards of NEET-UG 2019 exam on the official website tentatively from 4th week of April. The admit card bear the candidate roll number, name, father name, category, sub-category, photograph, signature, date of birth, language of question paper with name and address of of examination centre allotted , candidate should carefully examine all the entry’s. Hall ticket will not sent by post / e-mail.
NEET Answer Key 2019
CBSE will publish the answer key of the NEET 2019 in the official website. Candidate can calculate their marks in entrance test, after knowing the total number of answers correctly marked by them, with the help of key. If any candidate has complaints regarding the key questions the same shall be submitted to organizing authority in writing a along with supporting documents being challenges before date of result.
NEET Result 2019
The board will conduct the entrance examination. evaluate the answer sheets and likely to declare the result by the 2nd week of June and same will hosted on the website. There will be combined merit list along the category-wise merit list for all the candidates participating in the said examination.