NEET Admit Card 2019 Download : NEET UG Admit card 2019 will be declared by Central Board of Secondary Education on behalf of Government of India for admission to MBBS, BDS courses in Government / Private Medical or Dental colleges across the India for the academic session 2019-2020. NEET Hall ticket 2019 have to be downloaded from the official website tentatively from 3rd week of April. Make sure you also take the hall ticket will you to examination hall because it the mandatory document to sit the examination hall. Candidates after successful completion of online registration can download hall ticket through online from official website. The candidate may please note that NEET Admit card 2019 will not be sent by post & mail.
NEET Hall Ticket Download 2019 : Date
National Eligibility Cum Entrance Test (UG) 2019 will be conducted by CBSE, Delhi will be announced the NEET Hall tickets 2019 of medical entrance examination. Earlier the application process was completed, now this exam is going to be held for which admit card is required for appearing in this test. Candidates must keep ready the login information such as Registration Number , Date of Birth. The admit card for NEET (UG) would be available through online process only. Candidate can download their NEET Admit card 2019 from the official Portal.
|Downloading of Hall tickets||April-2019|
|Dates of Examination||May-2019|
|Announcement of Answer Key||May-2019|
|Declaration of Result||June-2019|
NEET UG Hall ticket 2019 will show the following details
Candidates can download hall tickets one week before the exam date, carefully examine all the entry’s made there in,in case any discrepancy the candidate should inform organizing authority immediately. NEET Admit card 2019 will bear the
Date of Birth
Language of Question paper with name
Date of Exam and Time
Address of Examination centre allotted
Prior to the Exam
1.Check the NEET Admit card 2019 thoroughly for errors, if any , inform organizing authority.
2. Read the instructions printed on the hall ticket
3. Every candidate should attempt the mock test available at official website. Practice mock tests continuously reviews to provide mock test its content and strives to provide, mock test that are closest to the actual test.
Instructions Regarding the Test
1.NEET Hall ticket 2019 issued to the candidate is an important document. Candidates are required to preserve it carefully.
2. The Candidate should report with downloaded NEET 2019 Admit card and with proforma which is an attachment of NEET Admit Card 2019 with Post Card Size Photograph duly affixed on it, at the allotted Examination Centre.
3. The Examination Centre will be opened 2 & 1/2 hours before the commencement of the test. No candidate shall be allowed to enter in the examination centre after 09.30 a.m. Therefore, kindly ensure that candidates must leave home well in advance considering all facts like traffic, location of the centre and weather conditions, etc. Candidates are expected to take their seats immediately after the opening of the Examination Hall.
4. Calculators, Slide Rules, Geometry Box, Electronic Digital Watches with facilities of calculators, printed or written material and bits papers, mobile phones, pagers, Bluetooth or any other electronic gadget are not allowed inside the Examination Hall.
5. A seat indicating roll number will be allocated to each candidate. Candidate should find out and occupy their allotted seat only. Any candidate found to have changed room or the seat on his/her own other than allotted, his/her candidature shall be cancelled and no plea would be accepted for it.
6. Candidate must affix their signature in the attendance sheet in the presence of the invigilator in the examination hall.
7. Candidate should not talk to another candidate or person inside or outside the examination hall without permission even after a warning by the invigilating staff.
8. No Candidate will be allowed to carry any baggage inside the Examination Centre. Organizing authority will not be responsible for any belongings stolen or lost at the premises.
9. Candidate should not possess papers, books or notes or written notes or any type of electronic gadgets on his clothes, body or table or chair, which is relevant to the examination.
Instructions Regarding Question Booklet
1. Fifteen minutes before the commencement of the test every candidate will be given a sealed Test Booklet.
2. Immediately on receipt of the Test Booklet the candidates will fill in the required particulars on the cover page of the Test Booklet with Ball Point Pen provided at the Centre. Candidate will not open the Test Booklet until asked to do so by the invigilator.
3. Five minutes before the commencement of the Test, the Candidate will be instructed to break/ open the seal of the Test Booklet. Candidate will take out the Answer Sheet carefully. The Candidate should check carefully that the Test Booklet Code printed on Side-2 of the Answer Sheet is the same as printed on Test Booklet. In case of discrepancy, the candidate should immediately report the matter to the invigilator for replacement of both the Test Booklet and the Answer Sheet.
4. Candidate will then write particulars with ball point pen on both the sides. After completing this step the candidate will wait for the signal by the Invigilator to start the test.
Instructions Regarding Answer Sheet
1. Candidate must read the instruction given in the answer sheet carefully.
2. In case the candidate finds any defect in the answer sheet, he / she should request the invigilator to change the same.
3. Side-2 of each Answer Sheet will have a pre-printed Test Booklet Code A, B, C and D. The candidates are required to check that the Test Booklet Code pre-printed on Side-2 of the Answer Sheet is the same as printed on the Test Booklet.
4. Use Blue/Black Ball Point Pen only to darken the appropriate circle. Darken only one circle for each entry as the Answer once marked is not liable to be changed.
5. If more than one circle is darkened or if the responses are marked in any other manner it shall be treated as wrong way of marking and shall be rejected by the Scanner / Authority.
6. The candidate is advised to decide about the answer before he/she marks it on the answer sheet. He/she must ensure that the circle is completely darkened with blue/black ball pen only. A lightly or faintly darkened circle will be rejected by the optical Scanner/Authority.
7. The candidate will not do any rough work on the Answer Sheet. All rough work is to be done in the Test Booklet itself.
8. After completing the Test and before handing over the Answer Sheet, the candidate should check again that all the particulars required in the Answer Sheet have been correctly written and marked.
9. Candidates should ensure before leaving the Examination Hall that they have handed over the Answer Sheet to the invigilators on duty and that they have signed on the Attendance Sheet second time also.
How to download NEET 2019 Admit card
1.Login to the official website http://cbseneet.nic.in
2. Click on the Admit card download link, then new page appear on the screen.
3. Enter to the details of “Registration Number” , “Date of Birth” and enter security PIN, after clicking the button “Submit”.
4. Entry’s are correct , new page appear in the screen, enter 12 board roll number and proceed to download.
5. Save it, download it and print a copy. Now click here below direct link from official website
Summary of Exam
|Mode of Test||Offline, Paper-Pen Based Test|
|Duration of Test||3 Hours|
|Date of the Test||May-2019 (Tentative)|
|Timing of Test||Update soon|
|Medium of Language Test||10 Languages|
|Type of Test||Multiple Choice & Objective Type|
|Number of Questions||180|
|Scheme of Marking||Correct Answer : 4 Marks|
|Wrong Answer : -1 Mark|
|Multiple Answers : -1 Mark|
Dress Code :
The candidates are instructed to follow the following dress code appearing NEET
➩ Light Clothes with half sleeves not having big buttons / brooch / badge / flower etc.. with salver / trouser
➪ Slippers, sandals with low heels and not the shoes.