Official website : http:// tsrjdc.cgg.gov.in
Registration Fee and Payment Details for TSRJC 2016
Candidates have to pay Rs 150 through TS online / Mee-Seva centers in Telangana and also through Payment of Gateway (Credit cards/Debit cards/Net banking).
Eligibility Criteria for TSRJC 2016
1. Nationality & Domicile
A) Candidates should be of Indian Nationality .
B) Candidate should be belong to the state of Telangana only and should satisfy local/non-local status requirements as laid down in the telangana educational Institutions or 1974 as subsequently amended.
2. Educational Qualifications
A) Candidates must have passed the qualifying examination in First attempt in March/April 2016 only.Candidates who have passed in earlier years are not eligible and need not apply.
B)OC candidates must secure a minimum GPA of “6” and BC/SC/ST and Minority candidates must secure minimum GPA of “5” in S.S.C (or) equivalent qualifying examination and GPA of “4” in English for all the candidates.
Important Dates for TSRJC 2016
Issue of TSRJC notification : 11 / March / 2016
Starting date of fee Payment : 23 / March / 2016
Late date of fee payment : 18 / April / 2016
Submission of online application starts : 23 / March / 2016
Submission of online application ends : 18 / April / 2016
Hall ticket download starts : 1 / May / 2016
Hall tickets download ends : 10 / May / 2016
Declaration of Results : 19 / May / 2016
District Head Quarters (Candidate may choose any District to appear for test)
TSRJC Jr Colleges Details
Category of colleges no.of colleges
General Boys 01
General Girls 01
Minority (Boys) 02
Exam date and Time schedule TSRJC CET 2016
10 / May / 2016 (Tuesday) from 10:00 AM to 12:30 PM
1. Merit in the entrance examination.
2. Option of the college exercised in counseling .
3. Rule of reservation.
4. Reservation for under special category.
Salient features of TSR junior colleges
1. All the JR colleges are providing education in Residential mode.
2. Individual attention is being paid to each student.
3. Loco parent system is implemented by appointing on loco parent to group of 15 to 20 students.
4. Long term coaching is provided to students to prepare them exam like EAMCET / CACPT.
5. Day starts with the physical exercises and class will commence at 8.00 AM and academic activities will be continue till 10:00 PM in the night.
6. Apart from the academic activities ,importance is given to sports and games and other co curricular activities for all round development of students.
How to Apply
1. Candidates has to pay the fee in above centers,candidate will get a “Journal Number” (It is only a conformation the fee received),which is necessary to fill the online application.
2. Login to the official website,fill the online application form with required details,upload photo & signature and submit.Take the printout.
Read more information about TSRJC 2016 …….
TSRJC 2016 Results
TSRJC CET 2016 online application form
TSRJC CET 2016 syllabus & exam pattern
TSRJC CET 2016 hall ticket download