Kerala PG Homoeopathy 2017 will be conducted by Commissioner For Entrance Examinations (CEE), Govt of Kerala, Thiruvananthapuram will be announced the hall tickets of PG Homoeopathy. Candidates must keep ready the login information such as application number and date of birth of candidate.
Starting date of Downloading for Admit cards
August / 2017
Last date of Downloading for Admit cards
September / 2017
Kerala PG Homoeopathy 2017 Hall tickets will show the following details
1. Candidate Name & Date of Birth
2. Hall ticket number
5. Exam Name, Time and Branch
6. Address of the test centre allotted
How to download Kerala PG Homoeopathy Admit Card 2017
2. Then click on the link ” PG HOMOEO 2017-Candidate Portal”.
2. Click on the ” Admit card….” link, then new page appear on the screen.
1. Check the Admit card thoroughly for errors, if any , inform organizing authority.
2. Hall ticket issued to the candidate is an important document. Candidates are required to preserve it carefully.
Instructions Regarding the Test
3. Candidate shall arrive at the examination hall at-least half on hour before commencement of the examination.
4. The candidates can use either Blue Ink Ball Point Pen or Black Ink Ball point Pen in examination.
5. Candidates should not bring no other papers except the admit card to examination hall.
6. Candidate should not bring log books, Tables, Calculators, Cell phones …..etc into the examination hall.
7. Candidate must affix their signature in the attendance sheet in the presence of the invigilator in the examination hall.
Instructions Regarding Question Booklet
8. Four sets question booklet (A, B, C, D) will be distributed in each class room , in case candidate finds any defects in the question booklets, bring it to the notice of the invigilator and get it replace with the same set which the candidate received previously before starting to write examination.
9. Candidate must put his / her signature on the front page of the question booklet at the appropriate place it, if he / she finds that there are no defects
Instructions Regarding Answer Sheet
10. Candidate must read the instruction given in the answer sheet carefully.
11. Use only Black / Blue Ball Point Pen to mark in the answer sheet.
12. In case the candidate finds any defect in the answer sheet, he / she should request the invigilator to change the same.
Exam date and Time schedule
1st week / September / 2017 ( Tentative Schedule)
Kerala PG Ayurveda 2017 Exam date, Notification, Application form
Kerala M.Tech Admission 2017 Dates, Notification, Application form
Kerala MCA 2017 Exam date, Notification, Application form