TS PGECET 2016 : Notification, Exam date, Fee, Important dates, Eligibility, Exam schedule, Online application form, Selection process, Cutoff marks
Telangana TS PGECET 2016 Notification
Mode of Exam : Online
1. CandidateS have to pay Rs 800/-(Rs 400/– for SC/ST) for test.
2. In case a student want to appear for more than one test separate registration fee has to be paid for each test.
3. Registration fee may be paid at any TS / AP online centers in Telangana / AP or through payment gateway (Credit Card / Debit Cards / Net Banking).
A) Candidates should be of Indian Nationality .
C) The candidate other than India Nationals should satisfy the rules of the Universities concerned.
A) Candidates should have passed Graduation in Engineering / Technology / Pharmacy / Architecture with at least 50% marks (45% for reserved category) in the qualifying examination.
D) The qualifying Degree (Professional courses) obtained under distance mode must have AICTE / DEC approval.
D) Courses eligibility for various universities like JNUFAU , JNTUH , OU , KU , PU details are available in official website.
Important dates for TS PGECET 2016
Issue of TS PGECET Notification 2016 : 11 / March / 2016
(without late fee) ends : 23 /April / 2016
Submission of Online application
with late fee of Rs 5000/- : 23 / May / 2016
Hall ticket download starts : 23 /May to 28 / May / 2016
Announcement of Results : 1st week of June / 2016
Environmental Management (EM)
30 / MAY / 2016 from 2:00 PM to 4:00 PM
Nano Technology (NT)
31 / May / 2016 from 10:00 AM to 12:00 PM
Geo Engineering & Geo Informatics (GG) / Pharmacy (PY)
31 / May / 2016 from 2:00 PM to 4:00 PM
Architecture & Planning (AR) / Bio-Medical (BM) / Chemical (CH)
1 / May / 2016 from 10:00 AM to 12:00 PM
Instrumentation (EI) / Metallurgy (MT) / Textile Technology (TX)
1 / May / 2016 from 2:00 PM to 4:00 PM
Computer Science & Information Technology (CS)
3 / June / 2016 from 10 :00 AM to 12:00 PM
Electronics & Communication (EC) / Bio-Tech (BT) / Aerospace (AS)
3 / June / 2016 from 2:00 PM to 4:00 PM
Civil (CE) / Mechanical (ME) / Electrical (EE) / Food Technology (FT)
How to Apply
1. Candidate has to pay the fee in above centers,candidate will get a “Journal Number” (It is only a conformation the fee received),which is necessary to fill the online application.
2. Login to the official website,fill the online application form with required details,upload photo & signature and submit.Take the printout.
3. Option of the college exercised in counseling.
The vacant seats after admitting GATE/GPAT qualified candidates will be Field with the candidates on Rank/Percentile score secured in the TSPGECET 2016 Entrance test.
Qualifying percentage of marks for the entrance test is 25% of maximum marks considered for ranking.However for candidates belonging to SC/ST “No” minimum qualifying marks is prescribed.
Read more information about TS PGECET 2016…..