ANU PGCET Hall ticket 2018 will be declared by Acharya Nagarjuna University. Availability of hall ticket download on the month of April. Admit card will not sent by post and E-Mail. Candidates after successful completion of online registration can download hall tickets from official website.
ANU PGCET 2018 Hall ticket Downloading Dates
Acharya Nagarjuna University Post Graduate Common Entrance Test 2018 will be conducted by A.N.U, Guntur, will be announced the admit cards of entrance examination. Candidates must keep ready the login information such as registration number and Qualifying Examination Hall ticket Number.
Starting Date for Hall ticket Download (Tentative)
April / 2018
Date of Examination ( Tentative)
May / 2018
Announcement of Results
May / 2018
ANU PGCET Admit Card 2018 will show the following details
1. Candidate Name
2. Father Name
3.Date of Birth
4. Roll Number
5. Exam Name, Time
6. Address of the test centre allotted
How to download ANUPGCET Hall ticket 2018
2. Click on the “Download Hall tickets” link, then new page appear on the screen.
1. Check the Admit card thoroughly for errors, if any , inform organizing authority.
2. Hall ticket issued to the candidate is an important document. Candidates are required to preserve it carefully.
Instructions Regarding the Test
3. Candidate shall arrive at the examination hall at-least half on hour before commencement of the examination.
4. The candidates can use either Blue Ink Ball Point Pen or Black Ink Ball point Pen in examination.
5. Candidates should not bring no other papers except the admit card to examination hall.
6. Candidate should not bring log books, Tables, Calculators, Cell phones …..etc into the examination hall.
7. Candidate must affix their signature in the attendance sheet in the presence of the invigilator in the examination hall.
Instructions Regarding Question Booklet
8. The question booklet will be distributed in each class room , in case candidate finds any defects in the question booklets, bring it to the notice of the invigilator and get it replace with the same set which the candidate received previously before starting to write examination.
9. Candidate must put his / her signature on the front page of the question booklet at the appropriate place it, if he / she finds that there are no defects
Instructions Regarding Answer Sheet
10. Candidate must read the instruction given in the answer sheet carefully.
11. Use only Black / Blue Ball Point Pen to mark in the answer sheet.
12. In case the candidate finds any defect in the answer sheet, he / she should request the invigilator to change the same.
13. Candidate shall fill in his / her Name, Roll No, Test Book let number and set of question printed on the front page of question booklet Part-1 in the proper blocs as mentioned on the answer sheet.
1. A.C College, Guntur
2. A.K.V.K Degree College,Ongole
3. Nalanda Degree College,Vijayawada
The ANU PGCET 2018 hall ticket / Admit card is an important document, it must be preserve and produced at the time of counseling for seeking admission