AP PGECET 2019 : Exam date, Notification, Eligibility, Fee, How to Apply-Online Application, Important dates, Last date for apply online-Application form, Selection process, Exam pattern, Dates and Other news given below
Andhra Pradesh Post Graduate Engineering Common Entrance Test- APPGECET 2019 will be regulated by JNTU, Kakinada on behalf of Andhra Pradesh State Council of Higher Education (APSCHE), for who are looking for the admissions into regular PG courses in Engineering / Technology / Pharmacy (ME/M.Tech/M.Pharmacy), Graduate level Pharm-D (Post Baccalaureate) courses offered at Universities and affiliated professional colleges across the state of AP for the academic session 2019-2020. Eligible candidates may apply entrance test through online Application form only through the official website on or before last date.
AP PGECET Notification 2019
PGECET 2019 is state level PG entrance exam for access to post graduate professional courses who passed UG Degree or its equivalent examination. Generally JNTUK issue of AP PGECET 2019 Notification in the Month of February and online exam will conducted in May. GATE / GPAT qualified candidates do not need to appear for this test as they will be given admission on the basis of their rank, have to apply separately. The vacant seats after admitting GATE / GPAT qualified candidates will be filled with the candidates based on Rank / Percentile score secured in the PGECET 2019 entrance test.
|Level of Exam||State|
|Examination Name||AP PGECET 2019|
|Conducting Authority||JNTU, Kakinada|
|Issue of Notification||February-2019|
|Qualification||Degree or its equivalent|
|Examination conducted on||April-2019|
Eligibility Criteria for AP PGECET 2019
Nationality and Domicile
1. Candidate should be of Indian Nationality.
2. Candidate should be belong to the state of Andhra Pradesh only and should satisfy local / non-local status requirements as laid down in the Andhra Pradesh Educational institutions or 1974 as subsequently amended.
3. The candidates other than Indian National should satisfy the rules of the Universities concerned.
4. Candidate should satisfy local / non-local status requirements as per AP GO Ms No 153
1. Engineering : Candidates should have passed Graduation in Engineering / Technology from recognized University with a minimum of 50% marks and 45% marks for reserved candidates or equivalent grade.
2. Pharmacy : Candidates should have passed Graduation in Pharmacy from recognized University with a minimum of 55% marks and 50% marks for reserved candidates or equivalent grade.
3. Graduate Level Pharm-D (PB) : Graduate level 3-year program (UG) in pharmacy with B.Pharmacy as entry qualification approved by pharmacy council of India,New Delhi.
4. Candidates should have passed M.Sc / M.A / M.C.A Master Degree in any branch of Science / Mathematics / Statistics / Computer applications and Dual degree courses with at least 50% marks (45% marks for reserved category) in the qualifying examination.
5. Candidates who are appearing / appeared for the qualifying examinations are also eligible to apply for the entrance test. Candidates should be required to produce marks list and pass certificate at the time of admission.
6. Before applying for entrance exam the candidate verify the eligibility for various universities to write a particular test and seek admission into the relate course. Eligibility criteria fixed for each course in given official website.
7.The qualifying degree (professional courses) obtained under distance mode must have AICTE / DEC approval.
There is no age restriction for appearing for PGECET 2019 (Self financing). However maximum eligible age for obtaining a Fee Reimbursement in respect of SC / ST and BC 34 Years and in respect of EBC / Minorities / Disabled is 30 Year.
Application Fee and Payment
1. The registration fee is Rs 1000 /- for General and Rs 500/- for SC / ST candidates.
2. In case a student want appear for more than one test separate registration fee has to be paid for each test.
3. Application fee may be paid at any AP Online Center and also through Payment Gateway (Credit Card / Debit Card / Net Banking)
Important dates for AP PGECET 2019
|Starting Date for Fee Payment and Submission of Online Application||February-2019|
|Last Date for Fee Payment and Submission of Online Application without late fee||February-2019|
|Last Date for Submission of Application with late fee of Rs 500/-||March-2019|
|Last Date for Submission of Application with late fee of Rs 1000/-||March-2019|
|Last Date for Submission of Application with late fee of Rs 5000/-||March-2019|
|Last Date for Submission of Application with late fee of Rs 10000/-||April-2019|
|Correction of Online application||March-2019|
|Downloading of Hall tickets||April-2019|
|Date and Time of Examination||April-2019|
|Declaration of Answer Key||May-2019|
|Declaration of Results||May-2019|
|Rank card Availability||June-2019|
How to Apply-AP PGECET 2019 Online application form
The organizing authority will be released the AP PGECET 2019 Online Application in the month of February so candidates after satisfying the eligibility criteria , can apply online mode only from official website on or before last date.The registration process will be held
Step-1 : Fee Payment
Step-2 : Fill Application (Only After Fee payment)
Step-3 : Print Application form (Only after submitting Application)
Step-4 : Payment status
In the 1st phase the aspirants are required to pay the application fee in Offline / Online, while in the second phase, the candidates can fill the online application and submit it. filled in application will be generated which contains Registration Number along with filled in details, candidate shall take printout of the application and store it for future reference, step by step process given below
1.Logging to the Official website, the link for which is http://www.sche.ap.gov.in
2 .After new page appear on the screen, select and click on the “AP PGECET” tab
3.Then download the online application instructions, read all the instructions before filling the AP PGECET 2019 Online application.
4. After reading the instructions, Select and click the “Fee Payment” tab
5. After clicking the fee payment tab, fee payment webpage will be you, fill the following mandatory details, Qualifying examination Hall ticket No, Candidate Name, Date of Birth, Mobile Number, Alternative Mobile number,E-Mail Id, Stream,Fee Amount
6. After click on “Initiate Payment Button” , the page redirected to Bank payment gateway, fill the require details and click on the “Make Payment” link.
7. The page redirected to Bank Payment Gateway Screen , select and Debit / Credit card card button, fill the required details, after click on “Pay” button.
8. The confirmation of successful payment of registration fee is shown with the “Transaction is Successful” and displayed “Transaction Id”.
9. Then Click on the encircled button ” Proceed Fill Application”, the page displayed to the Online Application.
10. Fill the following mandatory details, Personnel details, study details up to 12th Class, Details of entrance test, Address…etc.
11. After completion details entry , upload Photo and Signature, if all furnished then the screen will change to the next page after the “Submit” button is clicked.
12. After clicking the submit button, candidate can view the filled in application and take print which is use full for further correspondence.
Apply Here : AP PGECET 2019 Apply Online
The following information must be kept ready for filling the details during AP PGECET Application form 2019.
1.Hall ticket Number of the Qualifying Examination
Marks Memo / Hall ticket Number of Intermediate
2. Date of Birth
Birth certificate / SSC or Equivalent certificate
3. Hall ticket No.of SSC or Equivalent
Examination certificate SSC-or Equivalent certificate
4. Local status (OU / AU / SVU / Non local)
The local candidate certificate issued by MRO or Competent authority
5. Income of Parents (Income is less than Rs 2.0 lakhs or more than Rs 2.0 lakhs)
The income certificate issued by competent authority
6. Category (SC, ST, BC……etc)
The certificate is issued by competent authority
7. Recent passport size digital color photograph (Size , 40 KB ) signature (Size < 20 KB)
8. Examination center to which candidate wishes to appear exam.
The candidate should fill the name of examination centere where she wants to appear in the test. Examination centre once opted by the candidate shall not be changed under any circumstances, however university reserves the right to allot any centre in view of the exigencies.
AP PGECET 2019 Exam Pattern
The entrance test conducted in Online as Computer Based Test (CBT). The paper will consist of 120 objective type and Multiple choice questions in 2 hours duration. Each question has four options out of which one is correct. Each correct answer will awarded 1 mark. The unanswered questions or multiple answers will receive nil marks. There is no negative marks.
Qualifying cutoff mark in the entrance test is 25% (30 marks out of total 120 marks). However for candidate belonging to SC / ST no qualifying percentage marks is prescribed.
The organizing authority will provide facility of downloading online admit cards of entrance exam on the official website tentatively from 2nd week of May. The admit card bear the candidate roll number, name, father name, category, sub-category, photograph, signature, date of birth, language of question paper with name and address of of examination centre allotted , candidate should carefully examine all the entry’s. Hall ticket will not sent by post.
AP PGECET Answer Key 2019
The authority will publish the answer key of the test in the official website. Candidate can calculate their marks in entrance test, after knowing the total number of answers correctly marked by them, with the help of key. If any candidate has complaints regarding the key questions the same shall be submitted to organizing authority in writing a along with supporting documents being challenges before date of result.
AP PGECET Results 2019
The board will conduct the entrance examination. evaluate the answer sheets and likely to declare the result by the last week of May and same will hosted on the website. There will be combined merit list along the category-wise merit list for all the candidates participating in the said examination. All the candidates appeared for the entrance test will awarded test wise rank as per marks secured in the test appeared.
AP PGECET Web Counselling 2019
The counselling schedule score wise along with venue will be notifies by the organizing authority after declaration of result, of the entrance test. There will be web based counselling system to allot the available seat in various colleges. The qualified candidates have to attend certification in any one of the designated help line centers as per the schedule. The details of ranks distributed help line centre wise for certificate verification and all other important information is placed on the website. No separate call letters sent to qualified candidates for attending the counselling. All candidates appearing AP PGECET 2019 examination must remain in touch with the website of Board.