Kerala MCA 2019, LBS Kerala MCA 2019 : Exam date, Notification, Online application form, Eligibility, How to Apply, Important dates, Fee, Exam pattern, Last date for apply online , Answer Key and Other news given below
Kerala MCA Entrance Test 2019 Notification and examination details will be announced soon by LBS Centre for Science and Technology (LBSCS & T) , Govt of Kerala, Thiruvananthapuram. Applications are invited from candidates for admissions into Master of Computer Applications-MCA ( 3 years) course in Government colleges, Government Aided colleges and private self financing colleges across the Kerala state for the academic year 2019-2020. Eligible and interested candidates may submit their application through online at official website only.
Application Fee and Payment
1. The General / SEBC category candidates should pay the application fee of Rs 1000/- while the SC / ST category candidates have to pay Rs 500/-
2. Application fee an by way of challan , at any of the federal bank branches in kerala
Eligibility Criteria for Kerala MCA 2019
Nationality and Domicile
1. Candidate should be of Indian Nationality.
2. A candidate as Kerala origin will be categorized as a ” Keralite”. Children’s of All India Service (AIS) officers (Non-Keralites) allotted to Kerala carder are deemed to be “Keralites” as per G.O (rt) no 882 / 08 / H.Edn.date 29 / 5 / 2008.
1. Candidate should have passed in any recognized Bachelors Degree of minimum 3-years duration in discipline with mathematics at 10+2 level. (or)
2. Candidate should have passed in any recognized Bachelors degree of minimum 3 years duration in any discipline with Mathematics / Statistics as one of the subjects. (or)
3. Candidate should have passed in BCA degree of minimum three years duration from a recognized University.
4. Candidate should be passed qualified degree from any university in Kerala or any other universities, recognized by any of the Universities of Kerala.
5. The candidates should have secured a minimum 50% marks in the qualifying examinations. However candidates belonging to SEBC / PH category should have passed the 45% marks and SC / ST category candidates a minimum pass in the qualifying examination.
6. Candidates who are appearing / appeared for the qualifying examinations are also eligible to apply for the entrance test. Candidates should be required to produce marks list and pass certificate at the time of admission.
Important dates for Kerala MCA 2019
|Starting date for Fee payment||2nd week-March-2019|
|Starting date for Submission of Online Application||2nd week-March-2019|
|Last date for Submission of Online Application||1st week-April-2019|
|Last date for Submission of Online Application with documents to the LBS Center||1st week- April-2019|
|Downloading of Admit card||2nd week-April-2019|
|Kerala MCA Exam date 2018||3rd week-April-2019|
|Declaration of Answer Key||3rd week-April-2019|
|Declaration of Results||May-2019|
How to Apply-Kerala MCA 2019 Online Application Form
The candidate after satisfying the eligibility criteria Kerala MCA, shall pay a application fee through challan. After applicant has to register for before filling the application, then login using the application number and password. After filling the application, then pay the fee (Online mode). Candidate shall take take printout of the Kerala MCA Application form 2019 and store it for future use.
Step-1 Remittance of Application fee
Login to the official website http://lbscentre.in
Click on the link appearing as “Admission to M.C.A course-2018”. A new web page will appear on the screen.
Now click on the link ” New candidate”, then new webpage appear on the screen.
4. After clicking the link you will redirected to registration form, fill the details like Candidate Name, Date of Birth, Active E-Mail Id, Working mobile number and other details in the webpage thus obtained and saved.
A three part challan form, Candidate copy, Office copy & Bank copy will then appear on the screen. Candidate has to take a printout of the challan.
6. After the remittance of fee in the bank, the candidate will get back the candidate copy and office copy of the challan from the bank.
Step-2 Confirmation of Registration
7. After remittance of the fee, again Login to the official website http://lbscentre.in and click on the link appearing as “Admission to M.C.A course-2018”, on the next working day.
8. Now click on the link ” Login / Fee Remitted Candidate”, then new webpage appear on the screen
Enter the Application number, sole Id of the branch of the bank, Date of remittance and challan number.
10. Now the will have to create and submit a password which which must be made up of numerals or alphabets or a combination of both.
11. Candidate also has to answer the selected security question and click the button ” Confirm”.
12. Then upload Photo and Signature in prescribed format (20Kb). After candidate will get a unique ” Registration Id”.
After click on the link “Proceed”, a new webpage appear on the screen, fill the entire academic, study , reservation and personal details and click “Save” button.
Step-3 : Print the Application
Click on appearing as ” Print your Application” link, enter the required details and click submit button.
Step-4 : Send Filled application form with enclosures to LBS Centre
Filled application form original, Original challan and attach related documents (certificates) should be sent by post or in person to below address on or before 1st week / April / 2019.
LBS Centre for Science & Technology
Extra Police Road, Nandavanam, Palayam
Apply Here : Apply Online
Certificates / Documents to be submitted along with the application
1. Original challan towards remittance of application fee, if payment of fee way of Demand Draft.
Self attested copy of SSLC
Pass certificate and mark list of the qualifying examination.
Caste in case of SC / ST candidates
PH, NCC,NSS,CAP,Sports …..etc
Study or residence or relevant certificate for proof of local status.
Kerala MCA 2019 Exam pattern
The entrance test conducted in Offline mode as a Paper-Pen Based Test . The paper will consist of 150 objective type and Multiple choice questions in 2 hours duration. Each question has four options out of which one is correct. Each correct answer will awarded 3 marks and 1 mark will be deducted for every wrong answer . The unanswered questions or multiple answers will receive nil marks. No negative marks.
|Fundamental of Computer Awareness||30|