TS PGECET Hall ticket Download 2019: TS PGECET Hall ticket 2019 will be declared by Osmania University, Hyderabad on behalf of Telangana State Council of Higher Education (TSCHE) for admission to Post Graduation courses . Admit Cards updated in the month of May, Make sure you also take the admit card will you to examination hall because it the mandatory document to sit the examination hall. Candidates after successful completion of online registration can download hall ticket through online from official website. The Candidate may please note that TS PGECET Hall ticket 2019 will not be sent by post & mail.
Released date of TS PGECET Admit Card 2019
Telangana State Post Graduate Engineering Common Entrance Test 2019 will be conducted by Osmania University, Hyderabad will be announced the admit cards of entrance examination for admission to PG in Engineering / Technology / Pharmacy (ME/M.Tech/M.Pharmacy), Graduate level Pharm-D (Post Baccalaureate) courses. Earlier the application process was completed, now this exam is going to be held for which admit card is required for appearing in this test. Candidates must keep ready the login information such as application number and date of birth of candidate. Eligible candidates can download for TS PGECET Hall ticket 2019 through official link.
|Starting Date for Download of Hall tickets||May-2019|
|Last Date for Download of Hall tickets||May-2019|
|Dates of Examination||May, 2019|
|Declaration of Results||June-2019|
TS PGECET Hall ticket 2019 will show the following details
1. Candidate Name
2. Father Name
3. Date of Birth
4. Roll Number
6. Reporting Time
8. Exam Name, Time
11. Address of the test centre allotted
Candidates can download hall tickets one week before the exam date, carefully examine all the entry’s made there in,in case any discrepancy the candidate should inform helpline center immediately.
Candidates are required to bring the following to the examination hall
1. TS PGECET Hall ticket 2019
2. A Good Ball Point Pen
Prior to the Exam
1. Check the Admit card thoroughly for errors, if any , inform organizing authority.
2. Read the instructions printed on the hall ticket
3. every candidate should attempt the mock test available at official website. Practice mock tests continuously reviews to provide mock test its content and strives to provide, mock test that are closest to the actual test.
4. Candidates are advised to visit the Examination Centre one day before the date of Examination to avoid any inconvenience to reach examination centre in time on the day examination.
Exam Dates and Time Schedule
|Exam Date||10:00 AM to 12:00 Noon||02:00 PM to 04:00 PM|
|May-2019||Environmental Management (EM)
|Instrumentation Engineering (EI) / Chemical Engineering (CH)||Architecture & Planning (AR) / Bio-Medical Engineering (BM) / Metallurgical Engineering (MT)
|Geo Engineering & Geo Informatics (GG) / Pharmacy (PY)
|Computer Science & Information Technology (CS)|
|Electronics & Communication Engineering (EC) / Biotechnology (BT) / Mechanical Engineering (ME)
|Civil Engineering (CE) / Electrical Engineering (EE) / Food Engineering (FT) / Aerospace Engineering (AS)|
Important Instructions For Exam
1. TS PGECET Admit card 2019 n issued to the candidate is an important document. Candidates are required to preserve it carefully.
2. The examination will be held from 10.00 AM to 12.00 Noon (Reporting time at the test centre will be 09:00 AM) in the morning session and 2.00 PM to 4.00 PM (Reporting time at the test centre will be 01:00 PM) for the afternoon sessions as per the Time Table given in Test Schedule.
3. Calculators, Slide Rules, Geometry Box, Electronic Digital Watches with facilities of calculators, printed or written material and bits papers, mobile phones, pagers, Bluetooth or any other electronic gadget are not allowed inside the Examination Hall
4. The Entrance Examination Hall will be opened 1hour before the commencement of the test. Candidates are expected to take their seats immediately after the opening of the Examination Hall. If the candidates do not report in time, they are likely to miss some of the general instructions to be announced in the Examination Hall.
5. A seat indicating roll number will be allocated to each candidate. Candidate should find out and occupy their allotted seat only. Any candidate found to have changed room or the seat on his/her own other than allotted, his/her candidature shall be cancelled and no plea would be accepted for it.
6. Candidate should not talk to another candidate or person inside or outside the examination hall without permission even after a warning by the invigilating staff.
7. Candidate should not possess papers, books or notes or written notes or any type of electronic gadgets on his clothes, body or table or chair, which is relevant to the examination.
Candidate must affix their signature in the attendance sheet in the presence of the invigilator in the examination hall.
9. No candidate shall be permitted to leave the examination hall before the time fixed for examination.
Instructions for Computer Based Examination
1. The test will start exactly at the time mentioned in the admit card and an announcement to this effect will be made by the invigilator.
2. The candidate is expected to have basic familiarity with use of computer like Keyboard and mouse operations. It is the responsibility of the candidate to acquire these skills before appearing for test and the authority cannot take responsibility for the same.
3. The candidate must ensure that the computer allotted to him / her is switched on and any problem with computer is to be intimated to the proctor immediately.
4.Candidates should maintain perfect silence, all actions of the candidate in the hall will be closely monitored using web cam and closed circuit cameras. Any conversation or gesticulation or disturbance in the test hall, should be deemed as misbehavior and if any candidate is found using unfair means or impersonation , his / her candidature will be cancelled and they will be liable to the debarred from taking examination either permanently or specified, as decided by the authority.
5. On completion of the test , computer will display the result in terms of number of total correct answers and wrong answers with the score.
How to download PGECET Hall Ticket 2019
1.Login to the official website http://pgecet.tsche.ac.in
2. Click on the ” Download Hall ticket” link, then new page appear on the screen.
3. Enter to the details of “Application Number” and “Date of Birth”, after clicking the button “Get Hall ticket”.
4. Entry’s are correct , candidate hall ticket will be displayed.
5. Save it, download it and print a copy.Now click here below direct link from official website
We have also mentioned step to download there admission card from the official site and for you convenes we have also provided the link. which will take a you directly to the webpage