Telangana TS PECET 2019 : Exam date, Notification, Online application form, Important dates, Eligibility, How to Apply-Application form, Fee, Last date for Apply online, Exam pattern, Test centers and other news given below
Telangana State Physical Education Common Entrance Test is an state level entrance examination conducted by Osmania University, Hyderabad on behalf of Telangana Sate Council of Higher Education (TSCHE). TS PECET 2019 will be conducted in May for admissions into Physical Education Courses of B.P.Ed (2-Years) and U.G.D.P.Ed (2-Years) courses at Universities and affiliated colleges across the Telangana state for the academic year 2019-2020. Eligible and interested candidates may submit their applications through online at official website http://pecet.tsche.ac.in.
Application Fee and Payment
1.The General category candidates should pay the application fee of Rs700/– while the SC / ST category candidates have to pay Rs 400/-
2. The fee may be paid at any TS / AP Online Centers in AP / Telangana and also through payment Gateway ( Credit Card / Debit Card / Net Banking).
Eligibility Criteria for TS PECET 2019
Nationality and Domicile
1. Candidate should should be of Indian Nationality.
2. Candidate should be belong to the state of Telangana only and should satisfy Local / Non-Local status requirements as laid down in the TS State Educational Institutions or 1974 as subsequently amended.
1. Candidates should have passed 3rd years degree recognized by any University in TS / AP or any other University recognized as equivalent there to.
The candidates whohave appeared in the final year degree examination / compartmentally passed shall also be eligible.Candidates must be required to produce marks memos and pass certificate at the time of counselling.
3. The candidate must have completed 19 years of age on 1 / 7 / 2019.
1. The candidate should have passed Intermediate or equivalent course recognized by the government of Telnagana.
2. The candidates whohave appeared in the final year Intermediateexamination / compartmentally passed shall also be eligible.Candidates must be required to produce marks memos and pass certificate at the time of
3. The candidate must have completed 16 years of age on 1 / 7 / 2019.
Important Dates for TS PECET 2019
|Announcement of TS PECET Notification 2019||1st week-March-2019|
|Starting date for Fee Payment||1st week- March- 2019|
|Starting date for Submission of Online Application||1st week-March-2019|
|Last date for Submission of Online Application without late fee||3rd week- May-2019|
|Last date for Submission of Application with a late fee of Rs 500||4th week-May-2019|
|Last date for Submission of Application with a late fee of Rs 2000||1st week-June-2019|
|Last date for Submission of Application with a late fee of Rs 5000||2nd week-June-2019|
|Download of Hall tickets for candidates submitted the Application without late fee||4th week-May-2019|
|Download of Hall tickets for candidates submitted the Application without late fee||2nd week-June-2019|
|Date of Examination||2nd week-June- 2019|
|Announcement of Results||3rd week-June-2019|
How to Apply-TS PECET 2019 Online Application form
The candidate after satisfying the eligibility criteria PECET, can apply online mode at official website only. The registration process will be held in two phases, in the first phase the aspirant are required to pay the application fee while in the second phase the candidate can fill the online application and submit it. Candidate shall take printout of the application and store it for future reference.
1.Logging to the official web portal the link for which is https://edcet.tsche.ac.in
2.Then download the TS PECET online application 2019 instructions, read all the instructions before filling the application.
3. After reading the instructions, Select and click the “Apply Online ” tab, appearing as top menu bar at home page.
4. After clicking the link “Registration Fee Payment Procedure ” webpage will appear on the screen.
5. Applicant select the registration fee payment AP / TS Online or Debit credit card
6. Candidates who have paid registration fee in offline , click on TS / AP Online link.
7. After clicking the above link “Payment Verification” web page will appear, fill in all the in the respective fields.
8. After completion of details entry , click on the link “Proceed Online Application form filling”.
9. Applicant can select the payment mode in Online , click on the link ” Payment Gateway (Debit / Credit card)” .
10. After clicking the fee payment link, fee payment webpage will be you, fill the following mandatory details, Qualifying examination Hall ticket No, Candidate Name, Date of Birth, Mobile Number, Alternative Mobile number,E-Mail Id, Stream,Fee Amount and select Card type
11. After Completion of details entry, click on the button “Make Payment” appearing as bottom of the page.
12. The confirmation of successful payment of registration fee is shown with the “Transaction is Successful “item in the below webpage “Payment Status” along with “Reference Id” and “Transaction Id” note the for future use.
13. Then Click on the encircled button ” Proceed to Enter Application”, the page displayed to the Online Application.
14. Fill the following mandatory details, Personnel details, study details up to 12th Class, Details of entrance test, Address…etc.
15. After completion details entry , upload Photo and Signature, if all furnished then the screen will change to the next page after the “Submit” button is clicked.
16. After clicking the submit button, candidate can view the filled in application and take print which is use full for further correspondence.
Apply Here :Apply Online
TS PECET 2019 Exam Pattern
Physical Efficiency Test : Maximum 400 Marks
|Men Candidates||Women Candidates|
|Compulsory events (No Option)||Compulsory events (No Option)|
|100 Meters Run||100 Marks||100 Meters Run||100 Marks|
|Putting the Shot (6 Kg)||100 Marks||Putting the Shot (6 Kg)||100 Marks|
|8 Meters Run||100 Marks||8 Meters Run||100 Marks|
|Long Jump / High Jump||100 Marks||Long Jump / High Jump||100 Marks|
The Candidate has to choose either High Jump or Long Jump. Candidate has to mention option in the application. Changing of option at the time of test is not permitted.
Skill Test in Game : Maximum 100 Marks
The skills of the candidate shall be tested in any one of the following games opted by the candidate.
If any Candidate fail to choose any one of these games in the application, the candidate will not be allowed to attend the examination in the skill test and he/she looses the chance to appear for 100 marks skill test. If any candidate choose more than one game, then also, the candidate will not be allowed for the skill test. So, the candidate should fill the application properly by choosing only one game.
Scruting of original certificates at the time of entrance test.
1. Candidates should produce the following original certificates at the time of entrance test.
2.Sports Merit Certificates.
3. Pass Certificate in any one of the following courses: U.G.D.P.Ed / NIS / Yoga / Sports Management / Sports Science / Sports Journalism / Olympic Education / Basic Course in Adventure Sport.
4. N.C.C. Certificate (C-Certificate / B-Certificate)
5. One set of attested Photostat copies of all the above certificates along with Photostat copy of Hall Ticket.
Qualifying Marks in TS PECET 2019
Qualifying cutoff mark in the entrance test is 30% (150 marks out of total 500 marks). However for candidate belonging to SC / ST no qualifying percentage marks is prescribed.
TS PECET Hall ticket 2019
The organizing authority will provide facility of downloading online admit cards of entrance exam on the official website tentatively from 2nd week of May. The admit card bear the candidate roll number, name, father name, category, sub-category, photograph, signature, date of birth, language of question paper with name and address of of examination centre allotted , candidate should carefully examine all the entry’s. Hall ticket will not sent by post.
TS PECET Results 2019
Authority of PECET to declare the result by the last week of May and same will hosted on the website. There will be combined merit list along the category-wise merit list for all the candidates participating in the said examination. All the candidates appeared for the entrance test will awarded test wise rank as per marks secured in the test appeared.
TS PECET Counselling 2019
The counselling schedule score wise along with venue will be notifies by the organizing authority after declaration of result, of the entrance test. There will be web based counselling system to allot the available seat in various colleges. The qualified candidates have to attend certification in any one of the designated help line centers as per the schedule. The details of ranks distributed help line centre wise for certificate verification and all other important information is placed on the website of TS PECET 2019.