Assam Polytechnic 2019 : Exam date, Notification, Online application, Fee, Eligibility, How to Apply-Application form, Important dates, Exam pattern, Last date for online Apply and Other details given below
Directorate of Technical Education on behalf of State Government will soon announce the Assam Polytechnic Admission Test 2019. Generally DTE give the Assam PAT 2019 examination details in the month of March, exam will be conducted in the month of May, for who are looking for the admissions into Diploma in Engineering and Technology courses offered by State Council for Technical Education (SCTE), Assam, across the state for the academic year 2019-2020. Eligible candidates may apply Assam Polytechnic Entrance 2019 through online Application form only through the official website.
|Level of Exam||State|
|Examination Name||Assam Polytechnic Exam|
|Conducting Authority||DTE, SCTE|
|Issue of Notification||March-2019|
|Qualification||HSLC / 10th|
|Examination conducted on||May-2019|
Eligibility Criteria for Assam Polytechnic 2019
Nationality and Domicile
Candidate should be of Indian Nationality and should be belong to the Assam state
Candidate must have pass the H.S.L.C examination form the Board of Secondary Education, Assam or its equivalent examination from any other Recognized Board with Science and Mathematics as a compulsory subject with
➢ 40% marks (in average) in Mathematics and Science for General candidates
➢ 35% marks (in average) in Mathematics and Science for SC candidates
➢ 33% marks (in average) in Mathematics and Science for ST candidates
2. Modern Office Management : Candidate must have pass the H.S.S.L.C examination (Arts, Science or Commerce) from the Assam Higher Secondary Education Council or its equivalent examination from recognized Boards or Universities in a single sitting.
The Upper Age limit is 21 Years for General and 24 years for SC / ST as on 01 / 08 / 2019
Application Fee and Payment
The application fee of Rs 400/– to be paid in any Branch of State Bank of India (SBI) by producing a Bank Challan, which will be generated after registering online.
Important Dates for Assam Polytechnic 2019
|Starting date for PAT Online Application||March-2019|
|Last date for Submission PAT Application||May-2019|
|Starting date for MOM Online Application||March-2019|
|Last date for Submission of MOM Application||April-2019|
|Exam Date for PAT||May-2019|
|Exam Date for MOM||May-2019|
|Downloading of Admit card PAT||May-2019|
|Downloading of MOM Admit cards||May-2019|
|Declaration of Results||June-2019|
How to Apply-Online application form for Assam Polytechnic 2019
The candidate after satisfying the eligibility criteria PAT exam, can apply online/ mode at official website only. Candidate has to register for before filling the application then login the Application Number and Password. After filling the application form , then pay the fee. Candidate shall take printout of the application and store it for future reference. Assam Polytechnic 2019 Online Application Procedure given below
1.Logging to the official website http://www.dteassam.in, click on the “Online Application for PAT 2019 “.
2. Now click on the link ” Click Here to Apply”, a new page appear on the screen, read the instructions before filling the application.
3. After Select the course, click on the “Apply for Diploma courses”. If you want to apply for Modern office management courses of girls polytechnic select ” Apply for Diploma Course of Modern Office Management”.
4. After clicking the link you will redirected to Candidate Application page, fill the entire academic, study, reservation and personal details.
5. After successful saving the study details, the candidates will have to upload the Candidate Photograph , signature and click on the ” Save and Proceed to Next Step ” button. Once the application is save an application number will be generate, please note them for future reference.
6. After , take a printout of bank challan by clicking Print Bank Challan link. The challan has 3-Parts, Part-1 is the DTE Copy, Part-2 is the applicants copy and Part-3 is the Bank copy.
7. Deposit Rs 400/- along with the generated challan in any Branch of SBI.
8. Again login to the official website, click “online application for PAT”, after click on the link ” Applicant Login” appearing as top menu bar.
9. After new page appear on the screen enter Application number and Date of Birth and click Sign in.
10. After click on the ” Enter Fee payment details” button, fill the required details and click submit. Take two copies of printout of filled application . Put your left thumb impression in the given space provided in the print application.
Apply Here : Apply Online
The following information must be kept ready for filling the details during Assam Polytechnic 2019 Application form.
1. Hall ticket number / Year of passing , place of study ,percentage for qualifying examination.
2.Study details for up to 10th.
3. Personal details and Address for correspondence
4. Caste in case of SC / ST / BC candidate.
6. Income certificate
7. Study or Residence or Relevant certificate for proofof local status.
8. Choice of help line centers is for certificates verification and options at the time of admission.
The candidate should fill the name of examination centre where he / she wants appear in the test. Examination centre once opted by the candidate shall not be changed under any circumstances, however University reserves the right to allot any centre in view of the exigencies.
Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering
Textile Chemistry and Design
Modern Office Management
The Diploma courses of Engineering and Technology outside Assam are generally follow
Man Made Fibre Tech
Costume Designing & Dress Making
Electronics and Tele Communication
Computer Aided Costume Design and Dress Making
Assam Polytechnic 2019 Exam pattern
|Mode of Test||Offline, Paper-Pen Based Test|
|Duration of Test||2 Hours|
|Medium of Language Test||Hindi and English|
|Type of Test||Multiple Choice & Objective Type|
|Number of Questions||100|
|All Diploma Courses Test Paper||Science and Mathematics|
|Modern Office Management Test Paper||English and General Knowledge|
|The question paper will be given||H.S.L.C Level|
|Scheme of Marking||Correct Answer : 1 Mark|
|Wrong Answer : 0 Mark|
|Unanswered : 0 Mark|
Assam PAT Admit card 2019
The organizing authority will provide facility of downloading online admit cards of entrance exam on the official website tentatively from 4th week of March. Hall ticket will not sent by post / e-mail.
Assam PAT Results 2019
The board will conduct the Assam PAT 2019 examination. evaluate the answer sheets and likely to declare the result by the last week of May and same will hosted on the website. There will be combined merit list along the category-wise merit list for all the candidates participating in the said examination.
Assam PAT Counselling 2019
Web counselling would be conducted by the Board. All candidates appearing Assam Polytechnic 2019 examination must remain in touch with the website of Board.