Jharkhand Polytechnic 2019, Jharkhand PECE 2019 : Exam date, Online Application, Fee, Notification, Exam Pattern, Important dates, Form, Eligibility, How to Apply-Application form, Last date for Apply, Test centers and other news given below
Jharkhand Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board on behalf of State Government will soon announce the Jharkhand Polytechnic Entrance Competitive Examination- Jharkhand PECE 2019. Generally authority give the JCECE Polytechnic examination details in the month of February, exam will be conducted in the month of April, for who are looking for the admissions into various polytechnic courses ( Engineering / Non Engineering) at Government and Private Polytechnic Institutes across the state for the academic year 2019-2020. Eligible candidates may apply entrance test through online Application form only through the official website or offline mode.
|Level of Exam||State|
|Examination Name||Jharkhand Polytechnic Entrance|
|Issue of Notification||February-2019|
|Examination conducted on||April-2019|
Eligibility Criteria for Jharkhand Polytechnic 2019
Nationality and Domicile
Candidate should be of Indian Nationality and should be permanent / local resident of Jharkhand.
1.The candidate must have passed class 10th or equivalent examination from any recognized Board or its equivalent
2. Candidate should obtained at least 35% marks in the qualifying examination(10th Class).
3. Candidate who are appearing / appeared for the qualifying examination (10th / Equivalent) are also eligible to apply for the entrance test. Candidates should be required to produce marks memo and pass certificate at the time of counselling.
1. There is no age limit for appearing in the entrance test for admission to polytechnic courses (Except Mining Engineering).
2. Mining Engineering Branch : The candidates should have completed the age of 17 years on 1st July of the examination year .There shall be no maximum age limit.
Application Fee and Payment
1. The General / OBC (I &II) category candidates should pay the application fee of Rs 650/– while the SC / ST / Women candidates have to pay Rs 325/-
2. The payment of registration fee would be through online (Net Banking / Credit Card / Debit Card) as well as through offline (Challan / Demand Draft (DD))
Important Dates for Jharkhand Polytechnic 2019
|Starting date for Submission of Application all modes||February-2019|
|Last date for Submission Application form||May-2019|
|Downloading of Admit cards||April-2019|
|Date of Examination||April-2019|
|Declaration of Answer Key||April-2019|
|Announcement of Result||May-2019|
How to Apply- Jharkhand Polytechnic 2019 Online Application form
The candidate after satisfying the eligibility criteria for entrance test, can apply online and also offline mode at official website . The registration process will be held in two stages, in the first stage the aspirant are required to pay the application fee while in the second stage the candidate can fill the application and submit it. Candidates may apply for PECE Exam 2019 by using any method among of below methods.
Online Mode Procedure
Step-1 Candidate Registration
1. Login to the official website http://jceceb.jharkhand.gov.in
2. Click on the link appearing as “Online Application for P.E.C.E 2019”.
3. After clicking the link you will redirected to registration form, fill the details like Candidate Name, Date of Birth, Active E-Mail Id, Working mobile number and choose your “Password”.
4. Completing registration details entry, then click “Submit” button, after successful registration candidate will receive Application Id and Password.Please note them Application Number,Pass word for future reference.
Step-2 Fill up of Online application
5. Then a login prompt will be displayed and applicants are required to enter the Application Id, Password created by them and login.
6. On successful login by the candidates, application form will be displayed, select the exam, Choose the examinations center, fill the entire academic , study, personal, reservation details and address.
Step-3 : Uploading of Photo, Signature and Thumb Impression
7. After successful saving the details, the candidates will have have to upload the candidate Photograph , Signature and Left Hand Thumb Impression in prescribed format.
Step-5 Payment of Application fee
8. Candidate has to pay the fee in online mode, click on the ” Online payment” link , then fill the required details and click ” Make payment ” link and also through E-Challan.
Step-6 : Print the Application
9. Click on appearing as ” Print your Application” link, enter the required details and click submit button. Keep 3 or 4 printout of Jharkhand PECE Application form 2019 it for feature reference.
Apply Here : Apply Online
ICR Application Form
1. Logging to the official website http://jceceb.jharkhand.gov.in
2. Click on the link “Downloads”, appearing as Homepage. Download the ICR Application.
3. Fill all the details about Candidate name, father name / mother name / Guardian name, Date of birth, region, special category, details, Address for Communication and all study, academic ,reservation details and personal details, then latest passport size photograph pasted on the application form.
4. Remit their fee in the form of DD or Bank Challan. Demand Draft must be issued the name of “Controller of Examination, JCECEB”, Payable at Ranchi. Bank Challan is also annexed with application form. Examination fee through Bank challan can be deposited to an branches of United Bank of India or from any bank to account of United Bank of India.
5. Filled application along with requisite DD / Bank challan send it to below address through Speed post / Registered post in such a manner that it should be reach Board’s office with in the last date.
Purchasing the OMR Jharkhand Polytechnic 2019 Application form through Post Office
1. Visit nearest post office and have to purchase the application form.
2. Fill all the details about Candidate name, father name / mother name / Guardian name, Date of birth, region, special category, details, Address for Communication and all study, academic ,reservation details and personal details, then latest passport size photograph pasted on the application form.
3. Remit their fee in the form of DD or Bank Challan. Demand Draft must be issued the name of “Controller of Examination, JCECEB”, Payable at Ranchi. Bank Challan is also annexed with application form. Examination fee through Bank challan can be deposited to an branches of United Bank of India or from any bank to account of United Bank of India.
4. Filled application (attach DD / IPO if require) send it to below address through Speed post / Registered post in such a manner that it should be reach Board’s office with in the last date.
The Controller of Examination
Jharkhand Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board
Science & Technology Campus, Sirkha Toli, Numkum-Tudana Road
The following information must be kept ready for filling the details during Application.
1. Hall ticket number / Year of passing , place of study ,percentage for qualifying examination.
Study details for up to 10th.
Personal details and Address for correspondence
Caste in case of SC / ST / BC candidate.
Study or Residence or Relevant certificate for proofof local status.
Choice of help line centers is for certificates verification and options at the time of admission.
Jharkhand Polytechnic 2019 Exam pattern
The entrance test conducted in Offline as Paper-Pen Based Test . The paper will consist of 150 objective type and Multiple choice questions in Hindi and English Languages. Each question has four options out of which one is correct. There is no negative marks.
Jharkhand Polytechnic Admit card 2019
The organizing authority will provide facility of downloading online admit cards of Jharkhand Polytechnic 2019 on the official website tentatively from 4th week of April. The admit card bear the candidate roll number, name, father name, category, sub-category, photograph, signature, date of birth, language of question paper with name and address of of examination centre allotted , candidate should carefully examine all the entry’s. Hall ticket will not sent by post.
Jharkhand Polytechnic Answer Key 2019
The authority will publish the answer key of the in the official website. Candidate can calculate their marks in Jharkhand PECE 2019, after knowing the total number of answers correctly marked by them, with the help of key. If any candidate has complaints regarding the key questions the same shall be submitted to organizing authority in writing a along with supporting documents being challenges before date of result.
Jharkhand PECE Result 2019
The board will conduct the entrance examination. evaluate the answer sheets and likely to declare the result by the last week of May and same will hosted on the website. There will be combined merit list along the category-wise merit list for all the candidates participating in the said examination. All the candidates appeared for the entrance test will awarded test wise rank as per marks secured in the test appeared.
Jharkhand PECE Counselling 2019
Web counselling would be conducted by the Board in the month of June tentatively. All candidates appearing Jharkhand Polytechnic (PECE) 2019 examination must remain in touch with the website of Board.