Telangana Residential School 2019 / TGCET 2019 / TS Gurukul CET 2019 / Telangana Gurukul CET 2019 : Exam date, Online Application form, Notification, Eligibility, Syllabus, Exam pattern, How to Apply-Online Application, Fee, Last date for Apply Online, Application form, Important dates, Selection process, Test centers.
Telangana State Residential Schools / Telangana Gurukul Common Entrance Test which also known as TS Gurkul CET 2019. TGCET 2019 Notification and Examination details will be announced soon by Telangana Residential Educational Institution Society (TREIS), Hyderabad on behalf of Telangana State Government. Applications are invited from candidates who intend to take admission into 5th class (English Medium) in TREIS, TSWREIS, TTWREIS, MJPTBCWREIS 21st Century Schools, Telangana Residential schools (507) for the academic year 2019-2020. Eligible and Interested candidates may submitted their applications through online mode at official website.
|TSRJC 2019||APRDC 2019|
|APRJC 2019||APRS 5th Class 2019|
Registration Fee and Payment
Candidate have to pay Rs 30/- through Payment Gateway (Credit Card / Debit Card / Net Banking ).
Eligibility for TGCET 2019
1.Candidates should be of Indian Nationality.
2. Candidates should be belong to the state of Telangana only.
During the year 2018-2019 candidates must be studying 4th class in a Government School or in a school recognized by Government of Telangana.
1.OC / BC candidates should have born between 1/9/2008 to 31/8/2010(9-11 years)
2. SC /ST candidates should have born between 1/9/2006 to 31/8/2010(9-13 years only)
Annual Income Limit
Parents / Guardian income should not exceed Rs 1,50,000/- per annum rural areas and Rs 2,00, 000/-per annum in urban areas (Except for children of the Ex-Service man).
Important Dates for TGCET 2019 (Tentative)
|Issue of TS Gurukul CET 2019 Notification||February-2019|
|Starting of Fee Payment||February-2019|
|Last Date of Fee Payment||March-2019|
|Starting of Date for Online Application||February-2019|
|Last Date for Submission of Online Applications||March-2019|
|Downloading of Hall tickets||February-2019|
|Date of Examination||April-2019|
|Announcement of Answer Key||April-2019|
|Announcement of Results||May-2019|
|1st Phase Counselling||June-2019|
How To Apply- TGCET 2019 / Telangana Gurukul CET 2019 Online Application Form
The candidate after satisfying the eligibility criteria Telangana Gurukul CET 2019, can apply online mode only. The application process will be held in two phases, in the 1st phase the aspirants are required to pay the application fee in online, while in the second phase, the candidate fill the online application and submit it . Candidate shall take a print of the application and store it, for future reference. TS Gurukul CET Online Application 2019 and fee payment process, step by step given below
Step-1 : Payment of Application fee (Online)
1. Logging to the official website http://tgcet.cgg.gov.in, Go through the instructions to fill up the application form.
2. Clicking on “Make Payment” Link, then the new screen will be displayed.
3. Fill the Candidate Surname, Candidate Name, Date of Birth, Mobile No, Select the Community, Gender, Annual Income, Choose Payment Gateway, Enter the Amount, enter the Verification code as displayed in the image.
4. After filling all the mandatory details click on “Proceed” button . Then the new screen will be displayed.
5. Fill the Card Number, Expiration Date (Month / Year (CVV/CVC), CARD holder name and enter the amount number and click “Make payment” button.
6. After Completion the payment you will get Success Screen and displayed “Journal Number”, Fee payment dates, please note them.
Step-2: Fill up of TGCET 2019 Application Form
7. Clicking on “Submit Application” link, then the payment verification form will be displayed.
8. Fill the Journal Number, Date of Payment and Date of Birth, after filling data, upload Photograph and signature and Click on “Upload” button, then will get Application on screen.
9. Fill the Personnel details, Study Particulars of the year 2016-2017 and 2017-2018, Fee Details, Examination center, School preference details.
10. After completion of details entry, check the carefully, if any error click ” Edit” button, otherwise click on “Submit” button.
11. After clicking the submit button , then you will get success screen. Clicking on “Download Application” link, then you will get application PDF. Take the 2 or 3 printouts for feature correspondence
Apply Here : Apply Online
The following information must be kept ready for filling the details during Telangana Gurukul CET 2019 Online Application
1. Study details for 3rd class and 4th class
2. Personal details for Name,father name,mother name,mobile number, Aadhaar number…..etc
3. Caste Certificate
4. Income Certificate.
5. PH,NCC,NSS,CAP,Sports certificate
6.Study or Residence or Relevant certificate for proofof local status.
7.Choice of help line centers is for certificates verification and options at the time of admission.
8. Address for correspondence
9. Recent color photograph(4.5 cms* 3.5 cms)
The candidate should fill the name of examination center where he / she wants to appear in the appear in the test.
District Head Quarters (Candidate may choose any District to appear for test).
TGCET 2019 Syllabus
The syllabus of entrance test will be based on 4th standard in Telangana state syllabus .
Exam Pattern for TGCET 2019
Mode of the Exam : Offline as Paper-Pen Based Test (OMR)
Duration : 2-Hours
Question Paper Type : Objective Type and Multiple Choice
Language : Telugu and English
Total Number of Questions : 100 Questions
Marks for Each Correct Answer : 1 Mark
Marks for Each Correct Answer : 0
Total Marks : 100 Marks
Selection Process Telangana Gurukul CET 2019 / TGCET 2019
1.Merit in the entrance test.
2. Rule of reservation.
3. Reservation for under special category.