TNPSC Recruitment 2018 / TN Assistant Jailor Recruitment 2018 / TNPSC Assistant Jailor Recruitment 2018 : Registration, Notification, Online application form, Exam date Important dates, Eligibility, How to Apply-Online Application, Last date Application, Vacancy details other details given below
The Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission has released the TNPSC Assistant Jailor Recruitment 2018 Notification on 8th,October, 2018 for appointment to the 30 Assistant Jailor (Men / Women) posts. TN Public Service Commission officially released a online applications on 8th, October, 2018. Who are eligible and interested to apply for this posts, can apply through online mode at the official web portal.
|Category||TNPSC Assistant Jailor Recruitment 2018|
|Organizing Authority||Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission|
|Notification Released Date||8th-October-2018|
|Post names||Assistant Jailor (Men / Women)|
|Total Number of Vacancies||30|
Eligibility Criteria for TNPSC Assistant Jailor Recruitment 2018
Candidate must be a Indian Citizen
The applicants must have passed any degree from a recognized University.
Age Limit as on 01/07/2018
|SI No||Category of Applicants||Minimum Age||Maximum Age|
|1||Scheduled Castes / Scheduled Castes (Arunthathiyar), Scheduled Tribes, Most Backward Classes / Denotified Communities, Backward Classes, Backward Classes (Muslim) and Destitute Widows of all categories||18 Years||No maximum age limit|
|2||“Others” [Applicants not belonging to SCs, SC(A)s, STs, MBCs/DCs, BCs, BCMs and DWs of all categories]||18 Years||30 years|
Age Relaxation as on 01/07/2018
SC/ST: 5 Years
OBC: 3 Years
Persons with Disabilities: 10 Years
SC/ST PWD: 15 Years
OBC PWD: 13 Years
TNPSC Assistant Jailor Recruitment 2018 Vacancy Details
Assistant Jailor (Men) – 16 Posts
Assistant Jailor (Women) – 14 Posts
Important Dates for TNPSC Assistant Jailor Recruitment 2018 (Released)
|Registration Starts on||8th-October-2018|
|Registration ends on||7th-November-2018|
|Last date for Fee payment through Bank||11th-November-2018|
|Date of Written examination||6th-January-2019|
Application Fee and Payment
Application Fee : Rs 150/-
Fee Payment through SBI Challan and Online Payment of Debit Card / Credit Card / Net Banking
Also Check : RSMSSB Supervisor Recruitment 2018
Also Check : MP VYAPAM Middle School Teacher Recruitment 2018
How to Apply- TNPSC Assistant Jailor Recruitment 2018 Online Application
Candidates must download the user guide of online application and read it carefully to satisfy eligibility criteria and other requirements for submission of TNPSC Assistant Jailor Recruitment Online application 2018. Registration process will be held in two phases, in the first phase the aspirant are registration, while in the second phase the candidate can fill the online application and submit it. Candidate shall take printout of the application and store it for future reference. Application process step by step given below
1. Candidate has to visit official website http://www.tnpsc.gov.in
2. Now Click on Apply Online for directing to application Page, Now click on ” Apply Online” link
3. Following New Registration page will appear, enter your details in the fields..
4. Then login by using Login an password in Candidate Login.
5. Click on Proceed and fill Personal Details. After filling the personal details click on “Save” button, once the details are saved successfully click on “Next” to proceed forward.
6. Page will be directed Photograph & Signature, Upload the photo and signature according to the instructions. After successful submission of the Photo and signature, click on Next to proceed further, then select the test center.
7. In the Submit Application Form, select the exam center, Medium of examination and tick the check button of declaration. Before submitting the Application Form click on Print Preview to view the details entered, and click on submit for submitting the Application Form.
|ADVERTISEMENT 24/2018||Download Here|
|Apply Here||Apply Online|