AP LPCET 2019 Hall ticket will be declared by Department of School Education , Hyderabad on behalf of AP Government for admission to One year Language Pandit Training Course (LPT) in Government IASES / CTES and private Language Pandit Training colleges in Andhra Pradesh for the academic year 2019-2020 . Availability of hall ticket download in the of April, Admit card will not sent by post and E-Mail. Candidates after successful completion of online registration can download AP LPCET Hall ticket 2019 from official website.
AP LPCET Hall ticket Download 2019
Andhra Pradesh Language Pandit Common Entrance Test 2019 will be conducted by DSE, Government of AP will be announced the LPCET Hall ticket 2019 of entrance examination. Candidates must keep ready the login information such as registration/ application number and date of birth.
Date of Examination
Availability of Hall tickets
Declaration of Results
AP LPCET Hall ticket 2019 will show the following details
1. Candidate Name
2. Father Name
3.Date of Birth
4. Roll Number
7. Exam Name, Date and Time
9. Address of the test centre allotted
2. Candidate shall arrive at the examination hall at-least half on hour before commencement of the examination.
3. Calculators, Slide Rules, Geometry Box, Electronic Digital Watches with facilities of calculators, printed or written material and bits papers, mobile phones, pagers, Bluetooth or any other electronic gadget are not allowed inside the Examination Hall.
4. Candidate must affix their signature in the attendance sheet in the presence of the invigilator in the examination hall.
5. No candidate will be permitted to appear for the test without a valid hall ticket.
6. A seat indicating roll number will be allocated to each candidate. Candidate should find out and occupy their allotted seat only. Any candidate found to have changed room or the seat on his/her own other than allotted, his/her candidature shall be cancelled and no plea would be accepted for it.
7. The candidate is expected to have basic familiarity with use of computer like Keyboard and mouse operations. It is the responsibility of the candidate to acquire these skills before appearing for test and the authority cannot take responsibility for the same.
8. The candidate must ensure that the computer allotted to him / her is switched on and any problem with computer is to be intimated to the proctor immediately.
9. All the question will be in Telugu & English medium only. All the questions will be of multiple choice. Each question has four options out of which one is correct. Each correct answer will be awarded 1 mark. The unanswered questions will receive will nil marks.
10. every candidate should attempt the mock test available at official website. Practice mock tests continuously reviews to provide mock test its content and strives to provide, mock test that are closest to the actual test.
11. Exam will be conducted in two sessions i.e., Session one starts from 10.00 AM to 12:30 PM and Session two Starts from 2.30 PM to 5.00 PM duration would be 150 Minutes for each session.
During the Exam
How to download LPCET Hall ticket 2019
2. Click on the ” Download Hall tickets” link, then new page appear on the screen.
4. Entry’s are correct , candidate hall ticket will be displayed.
Download Here : AP LPCET Hall ticket 2019
AP EAMCET 2019
AP ECET 2019
AP PGECET 2019
AP DEECET 2019
AP ICET 2019