TS DEECET 2017 | TS DIETCET 2017 | TS TTC 2017 : Online application, Dates, Procedure, How to Apply, Application form
Telangana State Diploma in Elementary Education Common Entrance Test also known as TS DEECET will be conducted on behalf of Telangana Government. Availability of TS DEECET 2017 online application form in 10th / May / 2017 to 24th / May / 2017. The applicants can apply through only the online mode on the official website.
1. Candidates have to pay fee Rs 350/-
2. Online mode : Payment of Gateway ( Credit / Debit card / Net Banking)
Registration fee process in Online
1. Login to the official website,clicking on ‘online payment’ select the post applying for DEECET and District belongs to and enter the personal details.
2. Choose the appropriate option mode of ‘payment of Gateway’ and select the Bank .Clicking on ‘make payment’ and submit.
3. Completing the banking process shall receive “Journal Number”,can proceed will submission of TS DIETCET 2017 Online application .
TS DEECET 2017 Online application dates
|Starting Date for Fee Payment
|Last Date for Fee Payment
|Starting Date for Submission of Online Application
|Last Date for Submission of Online Application
Procedure of Filling the DEECET 2017 Online application form
1. Login to the official website http://tsdeecet.cgg.gov.in
2. Go through the instructions to fill up the form.Click “Apply Online” link.
3. The following registration fee payment procedure webpage will appear on the screen.
4. After clicking the button the following “Payment verification” webpage will appear on the screen.
5. Fill all the details in the respective fields completed after clicking the button “Proceed filling application form”application will be displayed.
6. Fill the details according to your data and upload photo & signature.
7. Finally click submit button,take the printout application mentioning the “Reference Id” (Registration Id).
Click Here : Apply Online
The following information must be kept ready for filling the details during DEECET 2017 online application
1. Hall ticket number / Year of passing , place of study ,percentage for qualifying examination (Inter r Equivalent) .
2. Hall ticket number,year of passing,place of study for S.S.C or equivalent.
3. Personal details for Name,father name,mother name,mobile number, Aadhaar number…..etc
4. Caste in case of SC / ST / BC candidate.
6. Income up to one lakh or two lakhs or more than two lakhs.
7. Study or Residence or Relevant certificate for proof of local status.
8. Choice of help line centers is for certificates verification and options at the time of admission.
9. Address for correspondence.
10. Recent Digital color photograph.
TS DEECET 2017 Syllabus, Exam pattern
AP DEECET 2017 Notification