ACT Fibernet Recruitment 2024 For Freshers. ACT Fibernet is conducting job openings in India for the vacancies of entry level engineers and IT internship jobs. Aspirants who had the passion for working in ACT Fibernet as an Entry Level Engineer those qualified and eligible candidates can apply online for ACT Fibernet careers in India through online by the following registration link. Who are interested in joining in ACT Fibernet Company should read this entire post clearly. ACT Fibernet Recruitment is to be conducted for Engineers, Freshers & Experienced candidates through OFF Campus & On Campus Recruitment Drives.
ACT Fibernet Recruitment 2024 Details
|Company Name||ACT Fibernet|
|Qualification||Any Graduation /Post graduation|
|Job Role||Trainee Software Engineer|
|Year of Passing||2024, 2023, 2022, 2021 Pass outs|
|Industry||IT – Software Service|
|Joining Location||Any where in India|
|Salary Offered||Best In Industry|
The ACT Fibernet company is currently conducting the interviews for both Graduates and Post Graduates across the India. To secure this excellent chance contender have to participate in the ACT Fibernet selection process which will be conducted by the company officials. This page is a one-stop destination for all ACT Fibernet walk-ins, off campus drives, referral drives and many other recruitment drives across India (Ahmedabad, Bangalore, Chennai, Delhi, Hyderabad, Mumbai, Pune, Noida, Gurgaon, Kolkata, Vijayawada, Cochin and other cities).
n this article we have provided complete details about ACT Fibernet Recruitment for Freshers. Before going to appear for the ACT Fibernet Recruitment Process should practice ACT Fibernet Placement Papers and ACT Fibernet Online test papers. By preparing according to this aspirants should ready to face any type of competition in the interview process. Aspirants who will clear all the rounds successfully will get placed in ACT Fibernet Company.
Latest Job Openings in ACT Fibernet
We are constantly looking for smart, talented people who will take Attune to new heights. If you think you are fearless, entrepreneurial and want the freedom to be creative, we might just have the job for you
- Executive – Sales
- Executive – BRM/Billing
- Senior Network Engineer – Preventive Maintenance
- Network Engineer – Deployment
- Senior Executive – SME Sales
- Electrician – Preventive Maintenance
- Network Engineer – Fault Repair
- Senior Executive – Collection & Retention
- Executive – Telesales
- Senior Executive – Community Sales
- Executive – Community
- Executive – Telecaller
- Executive – Accounts and Finance
- Assistant Manager – Sales
- Team Leader Vacancies
- Product Manager
- Mobile Engineers
- System Engineer
- Software Engineer
- Application Programmer
- Platform Software Engineer
- Research Engineer
- Customer Support Engineer
- Enterprise Account Manager
- Lead Systems Engineer
ACT Fibernet Eligibility Criteria
1.Only entry level engineers are eligible.
2. Flexible to work in Shifts.
3. Should have good communication skills.
4. Should have a good hold on mathematics or must be good in calculation.
5. Must have consistent academic records from Class 10 on wards
6. Candidates who have attended interview or recruitment before 6 months need not apply.
ACT Fibernet Registration Process
1.To Apply for ACT Fibernet job openings or vacancies, candidates need to open the official company website https://www.actcorp.in.
2. Click on careers page to see the available jobs.
3. Click on the suitable job opening which suits your profile ( based on your qualification, experience).
4. Read the job description and job role carefully.
5. Click on the apply link to apply for the job opening.
6. You need to login to apply for the vacancy. If you haven’t signed up yet, need to sign up first and then login.
7. Fill all the required details and submit the application for further process.
ACT Fibernet Recruitment Selection Process
The Selection process consists of the following three rounds.
- Aptitude written test online
- Technical interview
- HR interview
Document Required (Original and Photocopies)
1.SSC Mark sheet
2. 12th/Diploma Mark sheet
3. Graduation & Post Graduation all years’ mark sheets
4. Photo ID proof (Pan Card/ Passport / Driving License / College ID)
ACT Fibernet Company Profile
The Television Act 1954 was a British law which permitted the creation of the first commercial television network in the United Kingdom, ITV. Until the early 1950s, the only television service in Britain was operated as a monopoly by the British Broadcasting Corporation, and financed by the annual television licence fee payable by each household which contained one or more television sets. The new Conservative government elected in 1951 wanted to create a commercial television channel, but this was a controversial subject – the only other examples of commercial television were to be found in the United States, and it was widely considered that the commercial television found there was “vulgar”.
The solution to the problem was to create the Independent Television Authority which would closely regulate the new commercial channel in the interests of good taste, and award franchises to commercial companies for fixed terms. Aware that TV coverage of the Coronation of Queen Elizabeth II in the USA had been interrupted by advertisements, one of which featured celebrity chimpanzee J. Fred Muggs, a clause was included in the Act banning advertising breaks during broadcasts featuring the Royal Family.
|Also Check Off Campus Drive :|