Aon Hewitt Recruitment 2024 For Freshers. Aon Hewitt is conducting recruitment in all main cities of south and north India. Aon Hewitt Careers is giving a wonderful opportunity for job seekers. Candidates who want to apply for Aon Hewitt jobs must verify the content correctly.
A registration link of Aon Hewitt is provided below for job applicants. The aspirants who are interested can apply here for Aon Hewitt Recruitment. The aspirants have to check eligibility criteria and qualification in all sections of Aon Hewitt drive. Aon Hewitt Recruitment is done through Campus drives for Freshers, Engineers, & Experienced candidates.
Aon Hewitt Recruitment 2024 Details
|Company Name||Aon Hewitt|
|Qualification||Any Graduation /Post graduation|
|Job Role||Entry Level Engineer|
|Year of Passing||2024, 2023, 2022, 2021 Pass outs|
|Industry||IT – Software Service|
|Joining Location||Across India|
|Salary Offered||Best In Industry|
Aon Hewitt Careers | Job Vacancies
In this page aspirants can get complete information related to Aon Hewitt Recruitment 2024. Many job seeking aspirants were attracted towards Aon Hewitt which leads to tough competition between applicants at the time of selection process. On the basis of their performance candidates will be placed in the respective post with finest pay scale. So be prepared as this is the right time for building a protective career. Once after done with the application process aspirants are requested to make practice over some of the Test Papers and Previous Papers. Skills tested in Aon Hewitt Recruitment will be covering the areas of aptitude, reasoning and communication Skills. Those aspirants perform well in the selection process will fetch a chance for getting placed into the available vacancy.
Aon Hewitt Recruitment 2024 drives are conducting all over the states in India mostly for Freshers, Graduates, and Post Graduates. It was the good news for the job hunters who are eligible and qualified, they have to participate in this career opportunity to gain job which will be conducted by the team of Aon Hewitt. Those who are applying for the major role this page is a one-stop destination for all Aon Hewitt walk-ins, off-campus drives, referral drives and many other recruitment drives across India (Ahmedabad, Bangalore, Chennai, Delhi, Hyderabad, Mumbai, Pune, Noida, Gurgaon, Kolkata, Vijayawada, Cochin and other cities).
Latest Job Openings in Aon Hewitt
We are constantly looking for smart, talented people who will take Attune to new heights. If you think you are fearless, entrepreneurial and want the freedom to be creative, we might just have the job for you
- Insurance Contracts Correspondent
- Investment Performance Analyst
- Portfolio Manager-Multi-Asset Solutions
- Workday Implementation HCM / Talent Consultant – Virtual
- Workday HCM / Talent Implementation Analyst – Virtual (Alight Solutions)
- HRSS Team Manager
- Courtier place principal (Montréal, Qc)
- Gestionnaire de Comptes adjoint
- Client Assistant
- Property Risk Control – Field Services Consultant
- Account Specialist I – Filmed Entertainment
- Claims Manager
- Account Specialist II
- Customer Care Specialists – Claims Specialists
- Client Payment Specialist
- Revenue and Invoicing Analyst
- Associate Pensions Consultant
- Secretary/PA (London, UK) Maternity Cover FTC
- Actuarial Analyst
- Reward Manager, Banking (London, UK)
- Pensions Team Manager (Birmingham, UK)
- Team Leader, Sales, Personal Lines for Ontario Region (Markham)
- Trainee in Finance
- Team Administrator
- Compliance Specialist
- Advocacy Performance Team Manager
- Finance Director ARS UK (London, UK)
- Finance Director – GBC (London, UK)
- Customer Care Client Manager, Toronto
- Enterprise Learning Manager (LMS)
- Sr. Cloud Engineer – (Lead Windows & File Systems Engineer)
- Senior Manager – Business Development
- Audit Project Manager
- Radford Data Scientist
- McLagan Senior Analyst
- Team Secretary (Chelmsford, UK)
- Global Benefits Senior Consultant
- Global Benefits Consultant
- Accounting Manager
- Senior Manager, Financial Planning & Analysis
- CRE Administrator
- Cybersecurity Team Leader
- Sr. Underwriter/Team Lead
- Alight Campus – HRO Project Coordinator
- IND Team Member-WOA
- Financial Risk Controller
- Junior FP&A Analyst
- H&B Commission Accounts Receivable Assistant
- P2P Systems Administrator
- GBS Service Delivery Manager
- Trainee in Pensions Administration
- PL Project Coordinator
- Account Specialist I
- .Net Developer (Bellevue, WA)
- Underwriting Specialist II
- Senior Account Executive / Senior Broker -Professional Services
- Senior Producer
- Account Coordinator – Insurance
- Senior Analyst
- Financial Resource Analyst
Aon Hewitt Eligibility Criteria
1.Only entry level engineers are eligible.
2. Flexible to work in Shifts.
3. Should have good communication skills.
4. Should have a good hold on mathematics or must be good in calculation.
5. Must have consistent academic records from Class 10 on wards
6. Candidates who have attended interview or recruitment before 6 months need not apply.
Aon Hewitt Registration Process
1.To Apply for Aon Hewitt job openings or vacancies, candidates need to open the official company website www.aonhewitt.com.
2. Click on careers page to see the available jobs.
3. Click on the suitable job opening which suits your profile ( based on your qualification, experience).
4. Read the job description and job role carefully.
5. Click on the apply link to apply for the job opening.
6. You need to login to apply for the vacancy. If you haven’t signed up yet, need to sign up first and then login.
7. Fill all the required details and submit the application for further process.
Aon Hewitt Recruitment Selection Process
The Selection process consists of the following three rounds.
- Aptitude written test online
- Technical interview
- HR interview
Document Required (Original and Photocopies)
1.SSC Mark sheet
2. 12th/Diploma Mark sheet
3. Graduation & Post Graduation all years’ mark sheets
4. Photo ID proof (Pan Card/ Passport / Driving License / College ID)
Aon Hewitt Company Profile
Aon Hewitt (formerly known as Hewitt Associates) is a provider of human capital and management consulting services headquartered in the United States in Lincolnshire, Illinois. From 500 offices in 120 countries, it provided consulting, outsourcing, and reinsurance brokerage services. The company was founded in 1940 and ceased to exist as an independent entity at the completion of its purchase by Aon in October 2010. Hewitt’s operations were merged at that time with some elements of Aon’s consulting arm to become a new subsidiary of the Aon Group called Aon Hewitt. In 2017, part of Aon Hewitt was acquired by Blackstone and rebranded as Alight Solutions.
Edwin “Ted” Hewitt founded Edwin Shields Hewitt and Associates on October 1, 1940, as a brokerage house focusing on insurance and personal financial services. During and after World War II, Hewitt’s expertise became valuable when the government instituted “pay-as-you-go” income taxes in 1943 and the U.S. cost of living increased more than 25 percent in 1945. Once the war and its rationing ended, Americans returned to work and the economy recovered. Hewitt’s clients, many of whom had manufactured goods for the war effort, returned to their customary businesses. Hewitt began offering its clients statements to track their employee benefits and had pioneered the use of financial goals for company investments. Hewitt’s programs were the first of their kind to be approved by the Internal Revenue Service; they were so useful that the U.S. Department of Labor asked the firm to create forms for the welfare and pension programs of the 1950s.
|Also Check Off Campus Drive :|