AP ANM Hall ticket 2019 Download, AP Grama Sachivalayam Hall Tickets 2019 : AP ANM Admit card 2019 will be issued by under the Grama Sachivalayam, Revenue Department under Government of Andhra Pradesh. AP ANM Hall ticket have to be downloaded from the official website of recruitment. Make sure you also take the admit card will you to examination hall because it the mandatory document to sit the examination hall. Candidates after successful completion of online registration can download hall tickets through online from official website. The candidate has to bring a printed copy of the AP ANM Admit card to the test centre along with the original identification card. No hard copy of the call letter will sent by post / mail. You can download AP ANM admit card 2019 from the direct link given below.
AP ANM Hall tickets 2019 Released Date
|Job Location||Andhra Pradesh|
|Job Type||Government Job|
|Job Category||ANM (Grade-II)|
|Name of Recruitment||AP ANM Recruitment 2019|
|Name of Organization||Grama Sachivalayam|
|Number of Vacancies||13540|
|Exam Conducted on||3rd-September-2019|
|Downloading of Hall tickets||August-2019|
AP ANM Recruitment 2019 will be conducted by Andhra Pradesh State Government, will be announced the AP ANM Admit card 2019 of recruitment examination. Earlier the application process was completed, now this exam is going to be held for which admit card is required for appearing in this test, the admit card contain Candidate Name, Father Name, Date of Birth, Registration Number, Photograph, Signature, Category, Exam Name, Date & Time, Venue of Test,Address of the test centre allotted …etc. Candidates must keep ready the login information such as Registration Number, Password of candidate. The admit card for Police recruitment test would be available through online process only. Candidate can download their hall tickets through official link.
AP ANM Admit Card 2019 Download
Andhra Pradesh State Government released the admit card for the posts of ANM . Aspirants who have applied can get their admit cards/hall tickets as it is necessary to write the exam and without this the candidate is not allowed to write the examination. Candidates bring a color print-out of the downloaded AP ANM Admit Card 2019 to the Test Center along with the original and valid photo identification photocopy / scanned copy/invalid or expired identification. Candidates will not be permitted to take the test, if the original and valid photo identification is not presented in the examination hall. The photo Id must be the same as mentioned in the online application process, any other Id’s will not be accepted . It may be noted that you would have specified one of the following IDs.
3. Voter ID
4. Aadhaar UID
5. Pass book
How to download the AP ANM Hall tickets 2019
Candidates can download AP ANM Hall ticket 2019 one week before the exam date, carefully examine all the entry’s made there in,in case any discrepancy the candidate should inform organizing authority immediately. We have also mentioned step to download there admission card from the official site and for you convenes we have also provided the link. which will take a you directly to the webpage.
1. Candidates should visit the official website http://gramasachivalayam.ap.gov.in
2.Click on Admit Cards link .
3. Select ANM Admit Card live link.
4. Enter your “Registration ID” and “Password in the provided fields.
5. Click on submit button.
6. ANM Admit Card 2019 will appear on the screen.
7. Download and take a printout of the hall ticket/admit card.
8. Carry admit card to the examination.
Important Instructions For AP ANM Exam
1.AP ANM Hall ticket 2019 issued to the candidate is an important document. Candidates are required to preserve it carefully.
2.Candidate shall arrive at the examination hall at-least half on hour before commencement of the examination.
3. Calculators, Slide Rules, Geometry Box, Electronic Digital Watches with facilities of calculators, printed or written material and bits papers, mobile phones, pagers, Bluetooth or any other electronic gadget are not allowed inside the Examination Hall
4. The Examination Hall will be opened 30 minutes before the commencement of the test. Candidates are expected to take their seats immediately after the opening of the Examination Hall. If the candidates do not report in time, they are likely to miss some of the general instructions to be announced in the Examination Hall.
5.A seat indicating roll number will be allocated to each candidate. Candidate should find out and occupy their allotted seat only. Any candidate found to have changed room or the seat on his/her own other than allotted, his/her candidature shall be cancelled and no plea would be accepted for it.
6. Candidate should not talk to another candidate or person inside or outside the examination hall without permission even after a warning by the invigilating staff.
7. Candidate should not possess papers, books or notes or written notes or any type of electronic gadgets on his clothes, body or table or chair, which is relevant to the examination.
8. Candidate must affix their signature in the attendance sheet in the presence of the invigilator in the examination hall.
9. No candidate shall be permitted to leave the examination hall before the time fixed for examination.
AP ANM Admit Card 2019 : Click Here