AP DSC Hall tickets 2018 will be issued by Commissioner of School Education Andhra Pradesh. Admit cards have to be downloaded from the official website tentatively in the month of April. Make sure you also take the admit card will you to examination hall because it the mandatory document to sit the examination hall. Candidates after successful completion of online registration can download hall tickets through online from official website. The candidate has to bring a printed copy of the admit card to the test centre along with the original identification card. No hard copy of the admit cards will sent by post / E-Mail.
Check Here Related Links :
AP DSC Notification 2018
AP DSC 2018 Hall ticket Download : Important Dates
AP Teacher Recruitment Test 2018 will be conducted by CCE on behalf AP State Government , will be announced the hall tickets of recruitment examination. Earlier the application process was completed, now this exam is going to be held for which admit card is required for appearing in this test. Candidates must keep ready the login information such as Registration Number , Password of candidate. The admit card for DSC recruitment test would be available through online process only. Candidate can download their hall ticket through official link.
AP DSC 2018
Name of Posts
Total Number of Posts
Name of Conduction Authority
Issue of Notification
Declaration of Answer Key
Candidates bring a color print-out of the downloaded admit Card to the Test Center along with the original and valid photo identification photocopy / scanned copy/invalid or expired identification. Candidates will NOT be permitted to take the test, if the original and valid photo identification is not presented in the examination hall. The photo Id must be the same as mentioned in the online application process, any other Id’s will not be accepted . It may be noted that you would have specified one of the following IDs.
AP DSC 2018 Hall ticket will show the following details
AP DSC, for recruitment to the posts of school assistants, language pandit, physical education teachers in Government Zill parishad, mandal parishad and municipal schools in the state Telangana. The admit card dates will be announced soon. The hall tickets will be issued only to those candidates whose application form has been accepted by the Authority. Admit card contain in
2. Father Name
3. Date of Birth
4. Roll Number
7. Exam Name, Date and Time
9. Address of the test centre allotted
Prior to the Exam
1. Check the Admit card thoroughly for errors, if any , inform organizing authority.
2. Read the instructions printed on the hall ticket
3. every candidate should attempt the mock test available at official website. Practice mock tests continuously reviews to provide mock test its content and strives to provide, mock test that are closest to the actual test.
Just follow these simple procedure to get Download your hall ticket
Step-1 : Visit the official website http://apdsc.cgg.gov.in
Step-2 : Search for related link, Click on “Hall ticket” link, then new page appear on the screen.
Step-4 : After opening that you need enter the correct information.
Step-5 : After filling the required details in website, press ” Submit” button
Step-6: Wait for few seconds, admit card will be displayed in the new webpage
Step-7 : Click Download and take the print out
Instructions Regarding the Test
2. The recruitment Examination Hall will be opened 30 minutes before the commencement of the test. Candidates are expected to take their seats immediately after the opening of the Examination Hall. If the candidates do not report in time, they are likely to miss some of the general instructions to be announced in the Examination Hall.
3.The checking procedure inside the test hall may include capturing bio-metric left thumbprint/ iris/photo capture. This is a security feature which will allow TSPSC to verify the identity of the candidate and also to check impersonation by any others. Therefore, they are advised not to apply any external substances like Mehndi, Ink etc, on their hands/foot.
4. Calculators, Slide Rules, Geometry Box, Electronic Digital Watches with facilities of calculators, printed or written material and bits papers, mobile phones, pagers, Bluetooth or any other electronic gadget are not allowed inside the Examination Hall.
5. A seat indicating roll number will be allocated to each candidate. Candidate should find out and occupy their allotted seat only. Any candidate found to have changed room or the seat on his/her own other than allotted, his/her candidature shall be cancelled and no plea would be accepted for it.
6. The candidates will be given question booklet along with answer-sheet ten minutes before the commencement of the test.
7. The candidates can use either Blue Ink Ball Point Pen or Black Ink Ball point Pen in examination.
8. Candidate must affix their signature in the attendance sheet in the presence of the invigilator in the examination hall.
9. Candidate should not talk to another candidate or person inside or outside the examination hall without permission even after a warning by the invigilating staff.
10. Candidate should not possess papers, books or notes or written notes or any type of electronic gadgets on his clothes, body or table or chair, which is relevant to the examination.
11. Candidates trying to use unfair means shall be disqualified from the selection. No correspondence whatsoever will be entertained from the candidates.
12. The question booklet will be distributed in each class room , The candidate will check and ensure that the Question Booklet contains number of pages as are written on the top of the first page and if any page is missing or misprint, the same be brought immediately to the notice of the Invigilator and get it replace with the same set which the candidate received previously before starting to write examination.
13. Immediately on receipt of the Test Booklet the candidate will fill in the required particulars on the cover page of the Test Booklet with Ball Point Pen only. Candidate will not open the Test Booklet until asked to do so by the Invigilator. Do not open/break the seal before the announcement.
Instructions Regarding Answer Sheet
14. Candidate must read the instruction given in the answer sheet carefully.
15. In case the candidate finds any defect in the answer sheet, he / she should request the invigilator to change the same.
16. Candidate shall fill in his / her Name, Roll No, Test Book let number and set of question printed on the front page of question booklet Part-1 in the proper blocs as mentioned on the answer sheet.
17. Use Blue/Black Ball Point Pen only to darken the appropriate circle. Darken only one circle for each entry as the Answer once marked is not liable to be changed.
18. The Commission would be analyzing the responses of a candidate with other appeared candidates to detect patterns of similarity. If it is suspected that the responses have been shared and the scores obtained are not genuine/ valid, the Commission reserves the right to cancel his/ her candidature and to invalidate the Answer Sheet.
19. If more than one circle is darkened or if the responses are marked in any other manner it shall be treated as wrong way of marking and shall be rejected by the Scanner /authority.
20. The candidate will not do any rough work on the Answer Sheet. All rough work is to be done in the Test Booklet itself.
21. After completing the test each applicant should check again that all the particulars required in the Question Booklet and Answer Sheet have been correctly written and thereafter the Answer Sheet will be handed over to the Invigilator by the candidate before leaving the examination hall. However, the Question Booklet and Admit Card will be retained by the candidate after the entrance test is over.
What to carry the day of Examination
1. AP DSC Hall ticket 2018
2. A Good Ball Point Pen (Blue / Black)
3. Valid Original Id
SBI PO 2017 Admit card / Hall ticket download
TS TET 2017 Admit card / Hall ticket download
SBI Clerk 2017 Admit card / Hall ticket download
IBPS Clerk 2017 Admit card / Hall ticket download