AP EAMCET 2020 : Exam date, Notification, Eligibility, Fee, How to Apply-Online Application, Important dates, Exam pattern, Last date for apply online-Application form, Selection process, Dates and Other for EAMCET 2020
Andhra Pradesh Engineering Agriculture and Medical Common Entrance Test- APEAMCET 2020 will be regulated by JNTU, Kakinada on behalf of Andhra Pradesh State Council of Higher Education (APSCHE), for who are looking for the admissions into various Engineering and Pharmacy courses offered at Universities and affiliated professional colleges across the state of AP for the academic session 2020-2021. Eligible candidates may apply entrance test through online Application form only through the official website on or before last date.
AP EAMCET Notification 2020 Details
|Level of Exam||State|
|Examination Name||AP EAMCET 2020|
|Conducting Authority||JNTU, Kakinada|
|Issue of Notification||February-2020|
|Qualification||10+2 or its equivalent|
|Examination conducted on||April-2020|
EAMCET is state level engineering entrance exam for access to Under graduate professional courses who passed Intermediate or its equivalent examination. Generally JNTUK issue of notice in the Month of February and online exam will conducted in April. Admission to MBBS / BDS / BAMS / BHMS / BNYS courses shall be basis NEET 2020 and candidates interested in applying for Bachelor of Architecture-B.Arch course in AP / TS are advised to to take (NATA) exam conducted by Council of Architecture, Delhi, separate notice will be issued for counselling for above courses.
TS EAMCET Examination Details 2020 : Click Here
Also Check AP ECET 2020 : Click Here
Also Check AP ICET 2020 : Click Here
Also Check AP PGECET 2020 : Click Here
Eligibility Criteria for AP EAMCET 2020
Nationality and Domicile
1. Candidate should be of Indian Nationality or Persons of Indian Origin (PIO) / Overseas Citizen of India (OCI) card holders.
2. Candidate should be belong to the state of Andhra Pradesh / Telangana and should satisfy local / non-local status requirements as laid down in the AP educational Institutions or 1974 as subsequently amended
3. Candidate should satisfy Local / Non-Local status requirements as per AP GO MS No 153.
Engineering, B.Pharmacy (M.P.C), B.Tech. (Dairy), B.Tech. (Ag. Engineering), B.Tech. [Food Science and Technology (FS & T)], B.Sc. [Commercial Agriculture and Business Management (CA & BM)] courses
4. Candidates must have passed / appeared for the final year of Intermediate examination (10+2) with Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry and must obtained at least 45% marks (40% in case of candidates belongs to reserved category) in the subjects specified taken together in the qualifying examination. (or)
Candidates should have passed or appeared at final year Diploma examination in Engineering, conducted by State Board of Technical Education of AP / Telangana , any other examination recognized as equivalent thereto by State Board of Technical Education and Training Andhra Pradesh / Telangana.
Pharm-D Course :
Candidates must have passed / appeared for the final year of Intermediate examination (10+2) with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics optional, must obtained at least 45% marks (40% in case of candidates belongs to reserved category) in the subjects specified taken together in the qualifying examination
Engineering , Pharmacy :
Candidate should complete 16 years as age on 31st December of the year of admission. There is no upper age limit.
Agriculture and Medical :
Candidate should complete 17 years as age on 31st December of the year of admission and upper age limit of 22 years for all candidates (25 Years for SC / ST). .
Application Fee and Payment
|Engineering (E)||Rs 450/-|
|Agriculture (A)||Rs 450/-|
|Both Streams (E) And (A)||Rs 900/-|
|Payment At||Offline : AP Online Centers
Online : Payment Gateway (Debit Card / Credit Card / Net Banking)
Important dates for AP EAMCET 2020
|Starting Date for Fee Payment and Submission of Online Application||February-2020|
|Last Date for Fee Payment and Submission of Online Application without late fee||February-2020|
|Last Date for Fee Payment and Submission of Application with late fee of Rs 500/-||March-2020|
|Last Date for Fee Payment and Submission of Application with late fee of Rs 1000/-||March-2020|
|Last Date for Fee Payment and Submission of Application with late fee of Rs 5000/-||March-2020|
|Last Date for Fee Payment and Submission of Application with late fee of Rs 10000/-||April-2020|
|Correction of Online application||March-2020|
|Downloading of Hall tickets||April-2020|
|Date and Time of Examination||April-2020|
|Declaration of Answer Key||May-2020|
|Declaration of Results||May-2020|
|Rank card Availability||June-2020|
How to Apply-Online application form for AP EAMCET 2020
APThe organizing authority will be released the AP EAMCET Online Application 2020 in the month of February so candidates after satisfying the eligibility criteria , can apply online mode only from official website on or before last date.The registration process will be held
Step-1 : Fee Payment
Step-2 : Fill Application (Only After Fee payment)
Step-3 : Print Application form (Only after submitting Application)
Step-4 : Payment status
In the 1st phase the aspirants are required to pay the application fee in Offline / Online, while in the second phase, the candidates can fill the online application and submit it. filled in application will be generated which contains Registration Number along with filled in details, candidate shall take printout of the application and store it for future reference, step by step process given below
1. Logging to the Official website, the link for which is https://sche.ap.gov.in
2. After new page appear on the screen, select and click on the “AP EAMCET” tab
3. Then download the online application instructions, read all the instructions before filling the AP EAMCET 2020 Online application.
4. After reading the instructions, Select and click the “Fee Payment” tab
5. After clicking the fee payment tab, fee payment webpage will be you, fill the following mandatory details, Qualifying examination Hall ticket No, Candidate Name, Date of Birth, Mobile Number, Alternative Mobile number,E-Mail Id, Stream,Fee Amount
6. After click on “Initiate Payment Button” , the page redirected to Bank payment gateway, fill the require details and click on the “Make Payment” link.
7. The page redirected to Bank Payment Gateway Screen , select and Debit / Credit card card button, fill the required details, after click on “Pay” button.
8. The confirmation of successful payment of registration fee is shown with the “Transaction is Successful” and displayed “Transaction Id”.
9. Then Click on the encircled button ” Proceed Fill Application”, the page displayed to the Online Application.
10. Fill the following mandatory details, Personnel details, study details up to 12th Class, Details of entrance test, Address…etc.
11. After completion details entry , upload Photo and Signature, if all furnished then the screen will change to the next page after the “Submit” button is clicked.
12. After clicking the submit button, candidate can view the filled in application and take print which is use full for further correspondence.
Apply Here : Apply Online
The following information must be kept ready for filling the details during AP EAMCET Application form 2020.
1.Hall ticket Number of the Qualifying Examination
Marks Memo / Hall ticket Number of Intermediate
2. Date of Birth
Birth certificate / SSC or Equivalent certificate
3. Hall ticket No.of SSC or Equivalent
Examination certificate SSC-or Equivalent certificate
4. Local status (OU / AU / SVU / Non local)
The local candidate certificate issued by MRO or Competent authority
5. Income of Parents (Income is less than Rs 2.0 lakhs or more than Rs 2.0 lakhs)
The income certificate issued by competent authority
6. Category (SC, ST, BC……etc)
The certificate is issued by competent authority
7. Recent passport size digital color photograph (Size , 40 KB ) signature (Size < 20 KB)
8. Examination center to which candidate wishes to appear exam.
AP EAMCET Exam Pattern 2020
The entrance test conducted in Online as Computer Based Test (CBT). The paper will consist of 160 objective type and Multiple choice questions in 3 hours duration. Each question has four options out of which one is correct. Each correct answer will awarded 1 mark. The unanswered questions or multiple answers will receive nil marks. There is no negative marks.
|Mathematics / Biology||80||80|
1. 75% of weightage to the marks secured in EAMCET 2020 and 25% weightage to the marks secured in the relevant group subjects (Mathematics (or) Biology, Physics, Chemistry)
2.Admission into of college depends on it Recognition / Affiliation by the statutory bodies and option of the college exercised in counseling.
3. Rule of reservation.
4. Admission to 85% of seats shall be reserved for local candidates and 15% of the seats shall be left unreserved of specified in the AP Educational Institution order 1974 as amended.
Qualifying cutoff mark in the entrance test is 25% (40 marks out of total 160 marks). However for candidate belonging to SC / ST no qualifying percentage marks is prescribed. .
B.E / B.Tech
B.Tech (Bio-Technology) (MPC)
B.Tech (Food Science & Technology)
B.Sc (CA & BM) (MPC)
Agriculture and Medical Category (ME)
B.V.Sc and Animal Husbandry
B.Tech (Food Science and Technology)
B.Sc (CA & BM) (Bi.P.C)
B.Tech (Bio-Technology) (Bi.P.C)
AP EAMCET Hall tickets 2020 : Click Here
The organizing authority will provide facility of downloading online admit cards of entrance exam on the official website tentatively from 2nd week of March. The admit card bear the candidate roll number, name, father name, category, sub-category, photograph, signature, date of birth, language of question paper with name and address of of examination centre allotted , candidate should carefully examine all the entry’s. Hall ticket will not sent by post.
AP EAMCET Answer Key 2020 : Click Here
The authority will publish the answer key of the test in the official website. Candidate can calculate their marks in entrance test, after knowing the total number of answers correctly marked by them, with the help of key. If any candidate has complaints regarding the key questions the same shall be submitted to organizing authority in writing a along with supporting documents being challenges before date of result.
AP EAMCET Result 2020 : Click Here
The board will conduct the entrance examination. evaluate the answer sheets and likely to declare the result by the last week of May and same will hosted on the website. There will be combined merit list along the category-wise merit list for all the candidates participating in the said examination. All the candidates appeared for the entrance test will awarded test wise rank as per marks secured in the test appeared.
AP EAMCET Counselling 2020 : Click Here
The counselling schedule score wise along with venue will be notifies by the organizing authority after declaration of result, of the entrance test. There will be web based counselling system to allot the available seat in various colleges. The qualified candidates have to attend certification in any one of the designated help line centers as per the schedule. The details of ranks distributed help line centre wise for certificate verification and all other important information is placed on the website. No separate call letters sent to qualified candidates for attending the counselling. All candidates appearing AP EAMCET 2020 examination must remain in touch with the website .
- 1 AP EAMCET Notification 2020 Details
- 2 Eligibility Criteria for AP EAMCET 2020
- 3 Educational Qualifications
- 4 Important dates for AP EAMCET 2020
- 5 How to Apply-Online application form for AP EAMCET 2020
- 6 AP EAMCET Exam Pattern 2020
- 7 AP EAMCET Hall tickets 2020 : Click Here
- 8 AP EAMCET Answer Key 2020 : Click Here
- 9 AP EAMCET Result 2020 : Click Here
- 10 AP EAMCET Counselling 2020 : Click Here