Complete Details about AP ECET Counselling 2020, dates Rank wise, Processing Fee, procedure AP ECET 2020 Certificate verification process, Web options, details is available in this page
AP ECET Counselling dates 2020 will be announced by JNTU, Anantapur on Behalf of Andhra Pradesh State Council of Higher Education. JNTUA successfully conducted the AP ECET 2020 on April / 2020, number candidates were appeared and those who are looking for the admission into to lateral entry at 2nd year level into B.E / B.Tech / B.Pharmacy under graduate professional courses offered at Universities and affiliated professional colleges across the state of AP for the academic session 2020-2021. The AP ECET Web Counselling 2020 schedule score wise along with venue will be notified by the conducting body after declaration of the results of the entrance test. There will be online counselling system to allot the available seats in various colleges in AP. No separate call letters will sent to the qualified candidates for attending the counselling.
|Category||AP ECET Counselling 2020|
|Examination Name||AP ECET 2020|
|Issue of Counselling Notice||June-2020|
|Registration Processing Fee Payment||June-2020|
|Web Options Entry||July-2020|
AP ECET Web Counselling 2020 Procedure
The AP ECET Web counselling 2020 process will be declare by the conduction body in the month of June, all the qualified candidates have to attend certificate verification in any one of the designated help line centers as per the schedule. The authority conducting admission of various lateral entry into Under Graduate Professional courses who passed Diploma or B.Sc Mathematics and qualified in AP ECET 2020. The Entire counselling process will be done online only. The procedure of counselling step by step given below
Issue of AP ECET 2020 Counselling Notification :
Andhra Pradesh State Council of Higher Education issues a AP ECET Counselling 2020 notification in prominent news papers indicating the date wise ranks of the candidates who have to attend for registration, verification of certificates and schedule for exercising options and also notify the list of helpline centers, candidates who fail to report for registration and certificate verification will not be considered for allotment of seats in any of the Engineering colleges.
AP ECET 2020 Pay the Counselling Registration Fee
Candidates will have to pay the AP ECET Counselling 2020 Fee / processing fees online before attending certificate verification. OC / BC category candidates should pay the processing fee Rs 1200/– while the SC / ST category candidates have to pay Rs 600/- . The processing is can be paid by the candidate by using Debit card / Credit card / Net banking from on on before last date at official website.
AP ECET 2020 Certificate Verification in Online / Help line center
1.After payment of processing fee Click on “Verification Status” link at home page
2. Enter Hall ticket Number and click on “Show” button.
3. The candidate details will be displayed and at the bottom of the screen the candidates whose certificates got verified online will get display message “ Candidate is eligible for exercising options“ all such candidates need not go to Help line centers for certificate verification and they have to proceed to option entry as per the schedule given in the notification.
4. The candidates whose certificates are not verified online will get display “candidate is not eligible” Contact Help Line Center for certificate verification“ such candidates have to go to Help line centers and get their certificates verified and they have to proceed to option entry as per the schedule given in the notification
5. If the candidate is not agreeing with the data verified, candidate is directed to visit the nearest Helpline Centre with all original certificates for verification.
6. Verified candidates need to check the Eligibility for Fee Reimbursement, If it is displayed as “NO” but you are eligible for Fee Reimbursement then after paying the Processing Fee go to the nearest Helpline Centre with Original Income Certificate/Ration card to get Fee Reimbursement Eligibility.
7. Verify the mobile number displayed in the verification status for correctness as all the counseling information will be sent to this mobile number only. If you want to change your mobile number visit nearest Helpline Centre and request to change the mobile number in writing to HLC coordinator.
8. The Candidate is requested to verify all the details displayed and Candidate wishes to change the data like Date Of Birth, Gender, Region, Caste, Fee Exemption, Minority ,Mobile Number Etc approach nearby Help Line Center With Original certificates for verification
9.Candidates shall have paid the processing fee when candidates attend the AP EAMCET 2020 certificates verification at any one of the designated help line center as per the schedule and rank wise. All the candidates should bring all the relevant original certificates and documents as listed below
1.AP ECET Hall ticket 2020
2. AP ECET Rank Card 2020
3. SSC, Intermediate, Diploma / Degree Marks Memo
4. Study / Bonfide certificate for 7-Academic years Preceding the year of passing examination.
5. Integrated Caste Certificate of SC / ST / BC / Minorities (If Applicable)
6. Income Certificate issued by MRO issued after 1st January of the year of admission.
7. Transfer Certificate
8. Aadhar Card
9. PH / NCC / CAP / Sports and games certificates (If Applicable)
After verification details printed on receipt of certificates and affix the signature and collect the same from chief verification officer.
AP ECET Web Options 2020 Entry
After certificate verification in Help-line centers a blank option form, a list of colleges with the courses appeared by them and courses codes will be given to all the candidates. Based on the courses codes and colleges in order of preference, the course which they intend to give options for. For the reference of the candidates the last rank up to which candidate were admitted in different colleges and courses in the previous academic year would be made available to candidates on the website authorization of APSCHE. The candidate should first prepare a priority number with a list of courses in the blank option form before he / she attempts to enter the options on the web. Candidates can exercise any number of options. After the finalizing the options, advised to take printout of the final option form.
Modification of Options and Freezing
Candidate can change options any number of times during the allotted time, after allotted time for option entry, if the candidate is not satisfied with the options exercised , he / she and modify the options on the dates notified by the authority and this final opportunity for exercising options.
Final Allotments of seats
Based on the options exercised seat allotment will be made as per merit rank and category SC / ST / BC / PH / NCC/ CAP/ Sport and games quota etc) of the candidate. The final allotment will be placed on the website on the scheduled date announced , the candidate will have to downloaded the allotment order from the official web portal. The details of allotments will be also be sent to the registered mobile number of candidate.
Reporting & Payment of Fee at Admission College
Candidates downloaded allotment order have to report through self-reporting system and report at the allotted colleges also. These two stages are mandatory and mere reporting through self -reporting or reporting at the polytechnic is alone not sufficient to retain a seat. If candidate fails to report through self-reporting and reporting at the allotted institute by the dates stipulated, the allotment stands cancelled and candidate will have to claim for further allotment of seats. Candidates who have participated AP ECET Counselling 2020, must remain in touch with the website of authority https://apecet.nic.in.