AP ECET Results 2019 at Official Website http://sche.ap.gov.in/ECET : AP ECET Result 2019 will be announced soon by JNTU, Ananthapur on behalf of Andhra Pradesh State Council of Higher Education (APSCHE) in the month of May for Diploma holders of Engineering & Technology / Pharmacy and B.Sc (Mathematics) graduates. JNTUA has successfully carried out the Engineering Common Entrance Test 2019 for admission to lateral entry at 2nd year level into B.E / B.Tech / B.Pharmacy under graduate professional courses in Universities and affiliated colleges in the state of AP for the academic year 2019-2020. Candidates who are appeared in the entrance Exam they can check their exam AP ECET Results 2019 by entering their hall ticket Number and Date of Birth from the official website.
AP ECET Results Released Date 2019
Andhra Pradesh Engineering Common Entrance Test-ECET 2019 is a state level qualifying examination for admission to lateral in UG Programmes. Every year JNT University, Ananthapur conducts entrance exam for Diploma / B.Sc Mathematics students and was attend by a large number candidates aspiring to complete Under Graduate professional courses. Aspirants from all parts of the state appeared in the test at different examination centers across the Andhra Pradesh. The exam being over now, the candidates are looking for the date of declaration of the AP ECET 2019 Result . The aspirants can check their most awaited results from the official website.
|Date of Examination||May-2019|
|Declaration of Preliminary Key||May-2019|
|Declaration of Results||May-2019
|Rank Card Availability||May-2019|
AP ECET 2019 Score and Merit list
AP ECET Exam 2019 authority declares the state merit list based on the scores obtained by the candidates in Computer Based Engineering Common Entrance Test 2019 Online on May, 2019. Selection and placement of candidate shall be made purely on the basis of marks secured by him / her in the Entrance Test. Rank list shall be published on the basis of the AP ECET 2019 results of Entrance Test both category -wise and subject-wise. The scores obtained have been calculate by assigning
➤ 200 questions carrying a maximum of 200 marks
➤ +1 Marks for the correct answer
➤ -1 Mark for in correct answer
Resolving Tie in Engineering Stream
In case of a tie in aggregate, the marks obtained in Engineering subject, and in case of further tie the marks obtained in the Mathematics subject and if the tie still continues, the marks obtained in physics subject will be taken into account to decide the relative ranking. In case of candidates getting equal marks in each of the four subjects, they will be bracketed for the purpose of award of rank. Age of the candidate will be considered at the time of admission for resolving the tie, the older candidate being given preference
Resolving Tie in Pharmacy Stream
In case of tie the percentage of marks secured in the qualifying examination will be taken into consideration. On further tie, age will be taken into consideration; the older candidate will be given priority.
Resolving Tie in B.Sc (Mathematics) Stream
Candidates will be ranked based on the marks obtained in the entrance examinations. In case of a tie in aggregate, the marks obtained in Mathematics subject and in case of further tie the aggregate marks obtained in the qualifying examination shall be taken into account to resolve the tie.
State Ranking has been arrived based on the Score of the candidate. The qualifying score has been based on self declared Category by the candidate. Designated Admission authorities will be responsible to ascertain the Category of the candidate from their valid original documents at the time of admission.
AP ECET 2019 Qualifying marks
AP ECET cutoff 2019 marks for different courses will be published on the official website . The cutoff marks are very important for each appearing candidate. The candidate can get an idea of minimum marks required for qualification of the exam by knowledge of the cutoff marks. The cutoff will be on the basis of number of applicants and complexity of this exam. The exam will be conducted 200 marks in 3 hours duration.
|SC / ST||No Qualifying marks|
How to Get ECET Results 2019
All the candidates who are interested have applied for this ECET 2019 and participate in the entrance test, check their rank through official link. Result indicates the Candidate Name, Father Name, Registration Number, Date of Birth, Category, Examination Paper, ECET Marks, Total Marks, Rank. All the qualified candidates are also required to take a printout of the score card. Finally submitted in counseling, score card will not sent by post and email. we have also mentioned step to download there result from the official website and for your convenes we have also provided the link. which will take a you directly to the webpage, you can see the marks and rank.
1. Login to the official website http://sche.ap.gov.in/ECET
2. Click on the link “Download Result”
2. Enter the Hall ticket Number and Registration Number
3. After clicking on the “Get Results” button
4. Entry’s are correct result along with marks, rank will be displayed.
5. Save it, download it and print a copy.
1. Separate Score Cards will not be sent by post or e-mail to the candidates.
2. The qualified candidates from B.Sc. degree holders will be considered for admission only after exhausting all branches of Diploma holders.
3. All Diploma holders in any branch of Engineering/Technology, who qualify in ECET [FDH & B.Sc.(Mathematics)] are eligible for admission into B.Tech. Information Technology and Computer Science and Engineering branches. The Integrated Merit Rank is for admission into B.Tech. Information Technology Course. The Integrated Merit Rank is based on the total marks obtained in TSECET [FDH & B.Sc.(Mathematics)] by candidates with Diploma in any branch of Engineering/Technology.
4. Admission into Degree programme in Textile Technology, candidates who have obtained their Diploma in Textile Technology (Design & Manufacturing) and Textile Technology (Knitting) must necessarily have completed their Intermediate or equivalent with Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry as compulsory subjects.All the desirous candidates seeking admission for above courses should follow the website for procedure and guidelines for admission procedure. No letter will be issued for the purpose the information will be made available on website.
TS ECET Results 2019 : Check Here