AP BEd 2020, AP EdCET 2020 : Exam date, Notification, Online application form, Syllabus, Exam pattern, Important dates, Eligibility, Fee, How to Apply-Application form, Last date for Apply online, Test centers and other details for EdCET 2020, given below
Andhra Pradesh Education Common Entrance Test-APEdCET is an state level entrance examination conducted by Sri Venkateswara University, Tirupati on behalf of Andhra Pradesh State Council of Higher Education (APSCHE). AP EdCET will be conducted in the month April in Online as Computer Based Test (CBT), for admissions into B.Ed regular course (Two years duration) offered in Universities and affiliated colleges of education in Andhra Pradesh for the academic year 2020-2021. Eligible and interested candidates may submit their applications through online at official website .
AP EdCET Notification 2020 Details
|Level of Exam||State|
|Examination Name||APEdCET 2020|
|Conducting Authority||Sri Venkateswara University, Tirupati|
|Issue of Notification||March-2020|
|Examination conducted on||April-2020|
Application Fee and Payment
1.The General category candidates should pay the application fee of Rs 600/- while the SC / ST category candidates have to pay Rs 400/-
2.The fee may be paid at any AP Online centers and also through payment Gateway ( Credit Card / Debit Card / Net Banking).
Eligibility Criteria for AP EdCET 2020
Nationality and Domicile
1. Candidate should should be of Indian Nationality.
2. Candidate should be belong to the state of AP only and should satisfy Local / Non-Local status requirements as laid down in the Andhra Pradesh Educational Institutions or 1974 as subsequently amended.
1. Candidates should have passed / appearing for final year examination of B.A / B.Sc / B.Sc Home science / B.Com / B.C.A / B.B.M at the time of submitting the application for entrance.Candidates should be required to produce marks memo and pass certificate at the time of admission.
2.Candidates should have secured a minimum of 50% marks ( 40% marks for in case of SC / ST / BC / PH) either in the Master Degree in relevant subject or 5 years Integrated course in the relevant subject of Methodology or any other qualifying equivalent there to.
3. Candidates should have passed / appearing for final year examination of B.E / B.Tech with Science / Mathematics as one of the subject and candidates should secured a minimum of 55% marks in the qualifying examination.
4. The candidates who have passed M.B.B.S / B.D.S / B.A.M.S / B.L / L.L.B / B.A (Languages) / B.O.L etc are not eligible for admission into B.Ed course.
5. Different methodology’s and Eligibility given below
Candidate with B.A./B.Sc./B.E/B.Tech. with mathematics as one of the subjects or B.C.A candidates with Mathematics at intermediate level as a group subject.
Physical Sciences :
Candidates with B.Sc /B.E/B.Tech who have studied Physics and Chemistry or Allied Material Sciences as one of the subjects or BCA candidates with Physical Sciences (Physics and Chemistry) at intermediate level as group subject.
Biological Sciences :
Candidates with B.Sc./B.Sc.(Home Science) who have studied Botany and Zoology or Allied Life Sciences under Part -II group subjects or B.C.A. candidates with Biological Sciences at intermediate level as group subject.
Social Studies :
All candidates with B.A./B.Com./B.B.M. or B.C.A. candidates with Social Sciences at intermediate level as group subject.
Candidates with B.A Special English / B.A . English literature or M.A. English.
The candidates should have completed the age of 19 years on 1st July of the year in which notification issued.There shall be no maximum age limit.
Important Dates for AP EdCET (B.Ed) 2020
|Starting date for Fee payment and Submission of Online Application||3rd week- March-2020|
|Last date for Submission of Online Application without late fee||3rd week- March-2020|
|Last date for Submission of Online Application with a late fee of Rs 500/-||2nd week-April-2020|
|Downloading of Hall tickets||3rd week-June-2020|
|Date of Examination||4th week-May-2020|
|Declaration of Answer Key||4th week- May- 2020|
|Date of Announcement of Results||4th week- May- 2020|
How to Apply-AP EdCET (B.Ed) 2020 Online Application form
The organizing authority will be released the AP EdCET Online Application 2020 in the month of February so candidates after satisfying the eligibility criteria , can apply online mode only from official website on or before last date.The registration process will be held
Step-1 : Fee Payment
Step-2 : Fill Application (Only After Fee payment)
Step-3 : Print Application form (Only after submitting Application)
Step-4 : Payment status
In the 1st phase the aspirants are required to pay the application fee in Offline / Online, while in the second phase, the candidates can fill the online application and submit it. filled in application will be generated which contains Registration Number along with filled in details, candidate shall take printout of the application and store it for future reference, step by step process given below
1. Logging to the Official website, the link for which is https://sche.ap.gov.in
2. After new page appear on the screen, select and click on the “AP EdCET” tab
3. Then download the online application instructions, read all the instructions before filling the AP EdCET 2020 Online application.
4. After reading the instructions, Select and click the “Fee Payment” tab
5. After clicking the fee payment tab, fee payment webpage will be you, fill the following mandatory details, Qualifying examination Hall ticket No, Candidate Name, Date of Birth, Mobile Number, Alternative Mobile number,E-Mail Id, Stream,Fee Amount
6. After click on “Initiate Payment Button” , the page redirected to Bank payment gateway, fill the require details and click on the “Make Payment” link.
7. The page redirected to Bank Payment Gateway Screen , select and Debit / Credit card card button, fill the required details, after click on “Pay” button.
8. The confirmation of successful payment of registration fee is shown with the “Transaction is Successful” and displayed “Transaction Id”.
9. Then Click on the encircled button ” Proceed Fill Application”, the page displayed to the Online Application.
10. Fill the following mandatory details, Personnel details, study details up to 12th Class, Details of entrance test, Address…etc.
11. After completion details entry , upload Photo and Signature, if all furnished then the screen will change to the next page after the “Submit” button is clicked.
12. After clicking the submit button, candidate can view the filled in application and take print which is use full for further correspondence.
The following information must be kept ready for filling the details during AP EdCET 2020 Online Application.
Hall ticket number / Year of passing , place of study, percentage for qualifying examination.
Study details for to qualifying examination.
Personal details and Address for correspondence
Caste in case of SC / ST / BC candidate.
Income up to one lakh or two lakhs or more than two lakhs.
Study or Residence or Relevant certificate for proofof local status.
Choice of help line centers is for certificates verification and options at the time of admission
The candidate should fill the name of examination centre where she wants to appear in the test.
Qualifying cutoff mark in the entrance test is 25% (37 marks out of total 150 marks). However for candidate belonging to SC / ST no qualifying percentage marks is prescribed.
1.Based on the merit in the entrance test.
2.Admission into of college depends on it Recognition / Affiliation by the statutory bodies and option of the college exercised in counseling.
3. Rule of reservation.
4. Admission to 85% of seats shall be reserved for local candidates and 15% of the seats shall be left unreserved of specified in the AP Educational Institution order 1974 as amended.
AP EdCET Hall tickets 2020 : Click Here
The organizing authority will provide facility of downloading online admit cards of entrance exam on the official website tentatively from 4th week of April. Hall ticket will not sent by post / e-mail.
AP EdCET Results 2020 : Click Here
The authority of EdCET will conduct the entrance examination. evaluate the answer sheets and likely to declare the result by the last week of May and same will hosted on the website. There will be combined merit list along the category-wise merit list for all the candidates participating in the said examination.
AP EdCET Counselling 2020 : Click Here
Web counselling would be conducted by the authority of Andhra Pradesh EdCET. All candidates appearing AP EdCET 2020 examination must remain in touch with the website of authorization.
- 1 AP EdCET Notification 2020 Details
- 2 Eligibility Criteria for AP EdCET 2020
- 3 Important Dates for AP EdCET (B.Ed) 2020
- 4 How to Apply-AP EdCET (B.Ed) 2020 Online Application form
- 5 AP EdCET Hall tickets 2020 : Click Here
- 6 AP EdCET Results 2020 : Click Here
- 7 AP EdCET Counselling 2020 : Click Here