AP EdCET Syllabus 2020 Download Pdf, AP BEd Syllabus 2020 : AP EdCET 2020 Syllabus is available here, Candidates who are going to appear in the AP EdCET Exam, can check the latest Syllabus. AP EdCET Entrance Exam 2020 will be conducted by Sri Venkateswara University, Tirupati on behalf of Andhra Pradesh State Council Higher Education (APSCHE for admission to B.Ed. Regular Course at Government and Private BEd colleges for the academic year 2020-2021. Candidates appearing for AP EdCET Exam 2020 can check and download the AP BEd Syllabus 2020 on this page to prepare better for the AP EdCET 2020 examination.
|Category||AP EdCET Syllabus|
|Level of Exam||AP State|
|Name of the examination||AP EdCET 2020|
|Name of conducting body||SV University, Tirupati|
|Date of Examination||May-2020|
|Downloading of Hall tickets||April-2020|
|Declaration of Results||May-2020|
|Official web portal||https://sche.ap.gov.in/EDCET|
AP EdCET 2020 Syllabus :
The Sri Venkateswara University, Tirupati conducts the AP EdCET Entrance Examination every year for the admission to B.Ed. Regular Course in the Colleges of Education . SVU has decided to conduct the AP EdCET 2020 examination May / 2020. Aspirants who had completed the submission of Application form between the dates, can start preparing for the AP BEd Entrance Examination 2020. Here the applicants must have the proper preparation to write the examination and score better marks. Aspirants who are going to attend the AP EdCET 2020 exam can download the AP EdCET Syllabus in pdf.
AP EdCET Syllabus Subject Wise
AP BEd Examination paper contain 3-Parts . The Syllabus of General English, General Knowledge & Teaching Aptitude and any one of the selected subject . Below is the entire syllabus
Part-A : General English
1. Reading Comprehension.
2. Correction of Sentences, Articles, Prepositions, Tenses, Spelling.
3. Vocabulary, Synonyms, Antonyms.
4. Transformation of Sentences – Simple, Compound and Complex. Voices, Direct Speech and Indirect Speech.
Part-B : General Knowledge & Teaching Aptitude
1. Questions will be designed to test the ability of the candidate‟s general knowledge of the environment around him and its application to society.
2. Questions will also be designed to test knowledge of current events and of such matters of every day observation and experience in their scientific outlook as is expected of an educated person.
3. The test will also include questions relating to India and its neighboring Countries especially pertaining to History, Culture, Geography, Ecology, Economics, General Policy and Scientific Research.
4. Teaching requires certain characteristics like ability to communicate, ability to deal with Children, ability to recognize individual differences etc., apart from analytical thinking and general intelligence. One who has these characteristics will be able to become a good teacher after training. Questions relating to these aspects will be included to test one’s teaching aptitude.
Part-C : One of the following subjects to be opted
1. Mathematics (MS)
2. Physical Sciences (Physics and Chemistry) (PS)
3. Biological Sciences (Botany and Zoology) (BS)
4. Social Studies (Geography, History, Civics and Economics) (SS)
For these four subjects Syllabus shall be of graduation level (revised common core degree syllabus).
5. English [Special English in B.A.]
The Syllabus for Part C for Subject: English shall cover
a) Syllabus pertaining to English for Classes VIII, IX and X and that for the Two-Year Intermediate course of A.P-50 Questions-50 Marks
i) Language functions ii) Elements of Phonetics iii) Grammar iv) Phrasal Verbs (idioms) v) Writing skills vi) Study skills vii) Reference skills
b) Syllabus prescribed for Optional English at B.A. Degree Level (B.A.Special English)/Modern Literature Syllabus in English-50 Questions (50 marks).
How to Download the AP BED Syllabus 2020 Pdf
1.Visit the official website http://www.sche.ap.gov.in/edcet
2. The new webpage appear on the screen with various links
3. Select and click on the”Syllabus ” link
4. After clicking the link new page will appear on the screen with Syllabus
5. Save it and Download it current webpage
AP EdCET Hall tickets 2020 : Click Here
The organizing authority will provide facility of downloading online admit cards of entrance exam on the official website tentatively from 4th week of April. The admit card bear the candidate roll number, name, father name, category, sub-category, photograph, signature, date of birth, language of question paper with name and address of of examination centre allotted , candidate should carefully examine all the entry’s. Hall ticket will not sent by post.
AP EdCET Answer Key 2020 : Click Here
The authority will publish the answer key of the test in the official website. Candidate can calculate their marks in entrance test, after knowing the total number of answers correctly marked by them, with the help of key. If any candidate has complaints regarding the key questions the same shall be submitted to organizing authority in writing a along with supporting documents being challenges before date of result.
AP EdCET Results 2020 : Click Here
The SVU will conduct the entrance examination. evaluate the answer sheets and likely to declare the result by the last week of May and same will hosted on the website. There will be combined merit list along the category-wise merit list for all the candidates participating in the said examination. All the candidates appeared for the entrance test will awarded test wise rank as per marks secured in the test appeared.