AP Grama Volunteer Recruitment 2020, AP Village Volunteer Upcoming Recruitment 2020 : Latest News, Notification, Online application form, Important dates, Eligibility, How to Apply-Online Application, Last date for Apply online, Vacancy details, Application form, Test centers and other details given below
Good news for the aspirants who are seeking latest Government Jobs in Andhra Pradesh. Andhra Pradesh state Government has release various employment notifications with the intent to provide more job opportunities for the eligible, now Andhra Pradesh Government is going to be released the AP Grama Volunteer Notification 2020 for vacant positions of Grama Volunteer / Village Volunteer in district wise, there is a good opportunity for all the government job seekers, who are waiting for AP latest jobs. As our latest information we come to know AP Grama Volunteer Recruitment 2020 will be emancipated to fill 82,000 Grama Volunteer posts in AP . Candidates who were waiting to get job in Andhra Pradesh in Own villages / towns , can utilize these opportunity and apply through online, the official website where you can apply for AP Grama Volunteer 2020 is gramavolunteer.ap.gov.in.
AP Grama Volunteer Notification 2020 Details
|Job Location||Andhra Pradesh|
|Job Type||Government Job|
|Job Category||Group- Jobs|
|Name of Recruitment||Upcoming AP Grama Volunteer Recruitment 2020|
|Name of Organization||Andhra Pradesh State Government|
|Number of Vacancies||82,000 (Expected)|
|Notification Released on||March-2020|
Andhra Pradesh State Government will soon announce the AP Grama Volunteer / Ward Volunteer Notification 2020 for filling the 82,000 Volunteer posts. Andhra Pradesh government official are released a notification, that in March 2020 .To apply Latest Govt jobs in AP, aspirants must have completed SSC / Intermediate qualification . Selection of best will be done based on Interview / Document Verification. So the Officials announced about the vacancies and they also asked the interested and the eligible candidates for applying for the available vacancies by inviting applications from the candidates. Good opportunity for aspire to teacher jobs in Government sector, Who are eligible and interested to apply for this posts, can apply through online mode at the official web portal.
SSC GD Constable Recruitment 2020 : 84000 Upcoming Jobs : Click Here
AP Police Recruitment 2020 : 13,000+Upcoming Jobs : Click Here
Delhi Police Recruitment 2020 : 18000+Upcoming Jobs : Click Here
TS Police Recruitment 2020 : 14000 Upcoming Jobs : Click Here
Tamil Nadu Police Recruitment 2020 : 11000 Upcoming Jobs : Click Here
Odisha Police Recruitment 2020 : 12000 Upcoming Jobs : Click Here
Eligibility Criteria for AP Grama Volunteer Recruitment 2020
Nationality and Domicile
1.Candidate should should be of Indian Nationality.
2. Candidate should be belong to the state of Andhra Pradesh and should satisfy Local / Non-Local status requirements.
Academic Eligibility :
Plain Areas :
Candidate must have passed the Intermediate (12th Class) examination conducted by the Board of Intermediate Education, Andhra Pradesh or its equivalent.
Tribal Areas :
Candidate must have passed the SSC (10th Class) examination conducted by the Board of Secondary Education, Andhra Pradesh or its equivalent.
Age Eligibility :
|Minimum Age Limit||18-Years|
|Maximum Age Limit||35-Years|
|SC / ST||5-Years|
Important Dates for AP Grama Volunteer Recruitment 2020 (Tentative)
|Starting Date of Online Applications||March-2020|
|Ending Date of Online Applications||April-2020|
|Correction of Online Applications||April-2020|
|Declaration of Results / Merit list||May-2020|
Application Fee and Payment
There is no application fee for Volunteer Recruitment
AP DSC 2020-Upcoming 25,000+ Jobs : Click Here
Upcoming AP Post Office Recruitment 2020 : Click Here
How to Apply- AP Grama Volunteer Online Application form 2020
Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission,Vijayawada will be released the online applications at official website of gramavolunteer.ap.gov.in. The candidates are strictly advised to apply online well in advance without waiting for last date of submission of online application form. Candidates must download the user guide of online application and read it carefully to satisfy eligibility criteria and other requirements for submission of Online application. Registration process will be held in two phases, in the first phase the aspirant are required to pay the application fee while in the second phase the candidate can fill the online application and submit it. Candidate shall take printout of the application and store it for future reference. Application process step by step given below
1. Candidate has to visit official website gramavolunteer.ap.gov.in
2. Fill the OTR Application if not registered earlier to obtain AP Id.While filling the same the conditions have ensure that there are no mistakes in it.
3. Visit the official website to submit application form, click on the link with notification Number and name, provide AP ID and date of birth proceed further.
4. Candidates has to verify the details fetched from various databases pertaining to qualification, caste, Aadhar etc and displayed on the screen.
5. If the displayed details are correct He / She has to click Yes on confirm button.
6. If details are not displayed a text box will open and candidate has to fill the details manually. Required documents have to be uploaded by clicking the upload button.
7. In addition to the details abstained from OTR database, notification specific details such as examination center, eligibility and other details.
8. Details entry completed and submit to proceeding to next step of making online payment of fee.
9. The applicant will get a payment gateway of SBI E-Pay.
10. The applicant should pay the prescribed fee as specified through any of the four modes of payment online. Separate instructions have to be followed for each mode of payment.
11. After payment of fee, the PDF AP Grama Volunteer application form 2020 for will be generated which contains the particulars furnished by the candidate. The ID no in PDF application form has to be quoted for future reference.
Information required for filling AP Grama Volunteer online application
Proof of Educational Qualifications
Date of Birth Certificate / SSC
Declaration by unemployed
No objection certificate from employer
Community ( Non-Minority / Minority)
Medical certificate for blind
Certificate of Hearing Disability and Hearing Assessment
Medical certificate in respect of Orthographically handicapped candidate
Scale of Pay
Rs.5,000 per month
AP Grama Volunteer Results / Merit list 2020 : Click Here
AP Grama Volunteer Results / merit list will issued by the organizing authority at official web portal. merit list will be prepared on educational qualification, category, reservation. There will be combined merit list along the category-wise merit list for all the candidates participating in the said examination. The result contain candidate name, Father name, category, caste, date of birth, marks, paper name, address and other details. All the participate candidates can login with their registration and password to check their result .
|Official Notification Pdf||Click Here|
|Vacancy Details||Click Here|
|Apply Online Direct Link||Click Here|
- 1 AP Grama Volunteer Notification 2020 Details
- 2 Eligibility Criteria for AP Grama Volunteer Recruitment 2020
- 3 Age Eligibility :
- 4 Important Dates for AP Grama Volunteer Recruitment 2020 (Tentative)
- 5 How to Apply- AP Grama Volunteer Online Application form 2020
- 6 AP Grama Volunteer Results / Merit list 2020 : Click Here