Upcoming AP High Court Recruitment 2020, AP HC Recruitment 2020, AP High Court Vacancy 2020 for Driver, System Assistant, System Officer, Civil Judge (CJ) : Latest News, Notification, Exam date, Online application form, Important dates, Eligibility, How to Apply-Online Application, Last date for Apply online, Vacancy details, Qualifying marks, Application form, Test centers and other details given below
Good news for the aspirants who are seeking latest Government Jobs in Andhra Pradesh. Andhra Pradesh state Government has release various employment notifications with the intent to provide more job opportunities for the eligible, now Andhra Pradesh Government, High Court of Andhra Pradesh is going to be released the AP High Court Notification 2020 for vacant positions of Driver, System Assistant, System Officer, Civil Judge (CJ), there is a good opportunity for all the government job seekers, who are preparing for High Court jobs. As our latest information we come to know AP High Court Vacancy 2020 will be emancipated to fill 540-High Court posts in District wise . Candidates who were waiting to get job in Andhra Pradesh Revenue Department, can utilize these opportunity and apply through online, the official website where you can apply for AP High Court 2020 is http://hc.ap.nic.in.
AP High Court Recruitment 2020 Details
|Job Location||Andhra Pradesh|
|Job Type||Government Job|
|Name of Recruitment||AP HC Recruitment 2020|
|Name of Organization||High Court of AP|
|Number of Vacancies||540 (Expected)|
|Notification Released on||December-2020 (Expected)|
Eligibility Criteria for AP High Court Recruitment 2020
Nationality and Domicile
1.Candidate should be of Indian Nationality.
2. Candidate should be belong to the state of Andhra Pradesh and should satisfy Local / Non-Local status requirements.
Academic Eligibility :
Candidates must have passed SSC Examination conducted by the Board of Secondary Education, Andhra Pradesh or its equivalent with valid driving licence.
System Assistant, System Officer :
Candidates must have passed a B.Tech, MCA, M.Tech, M.Sc, Masters, B.Sc from a recognized University / Institution.
Office Subordinate :
Candidates must have passed a 7th Class (OR) It’s equivalent from a recognized board.
Civil Judge (CJ) :
Candidate must possess a Graduation in Law from a recognized University / Institution.
Age Eligibility :
|Minimum Age Limit||18-Years|
|Maximum Age Limit||34-Years , CJ-35 Years|
|SC / ST||5-Years|
Important Dates for AP High Court Recruitment 2020
|Starting Date of Online Applications||Update Soon|
|Ending Date of Online Applications||Update Soon|
Application Fee and Payment
The candidates should pay the application fee & Examination Fee of Rs 250/- (SC, ST, BC, PH & Ex-Servicemen-Rs 100) . The fee may be paid through payment Gateway ( Credit Card / Debit Card / Net Banking).
How to Apply- AP High Court Online Application form 2020
Grama Sachivalayam , Govt of AP will be released the online applications at official website of http://hc.ap.nic.in. The candidates are strictly advised to apply online well in advance without waiting for last date of submission of online application form. Candidates must download the user guide of online application and read it carefully to satisfy eligibility criteria and other requirements for submission of Online application. Registration process will be held in two phases, in the first phase the aspirant are required to pay the application fee while in the second phase the candidate can fill the online application and submit it. Candidate shall take printout of the application and store it for future reference. Application process step by step given below
1. Candidate has to visit official website http://hc.ap.nic.in
2. Fill the OTR Application if not registered earlier to obtain APPSC Id.While filling the same the conditions have ensure that there are no mistakes in it.
3. Visit the official website to submit application form, click on the link with notification Number and name, provide APPSC ID and date of birth proceed further.
4. Candidates has to verify the details fetched from various databases pertaining to qualification, caste, Aadhar etc and displayed on the screen.
5. If the displayed details are correct He / She has to click Yes on confirm button.
6. If details are not displayed a text box will open and candidate has to fill the details manually. Required documents have to be uploaded by clicking the upload button.
7. In addition to the details abstained from OTR database, notification specific details such as examination center, eligibility and other details.
8. Details entry completed and submit to proceeding to next step of making online payment of fee.
9. The applicant will get a payment gateway of SBI E-Pay.
10. The applicant should pay the prescribed fee as specified through any of the four modes of payment online. Separate instructions have to be followed for each mode of payment.
11. After payment of fee, the PDF AP High Court application form 2020 for will be generated which contains the particulars furnished by the candidate. The ID no in PDF application form has to be quoted for future reference.
The candidates has to choose a District of his / her choice for appearing for the OMR based written examination. He/she can accordingly indicate the order of preference of 3 districts among which he/she will be allotted to one of the examination centres as per administrative convenience. However best effort will be made to accommodate the candidate in 1st or 2nd choice district.
Scale of Pay
Driver : Rs. 15,460/- to Rs. 47,330/- per month
Office Subordinate : Rs. 13,000/- to Rs. 40,270/- per month
Senior System Officer : Rs.40,000/-
System Officer : Rs.35,000/-
Civil Judge : Rs 27,700 to Rs 44,770/-
- Written Examination/ Interview.
AP High Court Hall tickets 2020 : Click Here
The authority will be released the admit cards of AP High Court exam in online mode at official web portal. The Admit card will issued only to those candidates whose application form has been accepted by the examination authority. The admit card contain in candidate roll number, name, father name, category, sub-category, photograph, signature, date of birth, language of question paper with name and address of of examination centre allotted , candidate should carefully examine all the entry’s, if any errors, candidate should inform organizing authority immediately. Hall ticket is necessary document to sitting in the examination hall, candidates the download the admit card with the stipulated duration and preserve the print out till recruitment process is over.
AP High Court Results 2020 : Click Here
AP High Court Results will issued by the organizing authority of examination in online mode. Evaluate the response sheets and likely to declare the result, after successfully conducted the examination and same will hosted on the website. There will be combined merit list along the category-wise merit list for all the candidates participating in the said examination. The result contain candidate name, Father name, category, caste, date of birth, marks, paper name, address and other details. All the participate candidates can login with their registration and password to check their result .
|Official Notification Pdf||Click Here|
|Vacancy Details||Click Here|
|Apply Online Direct Link||Click Here|
Latest Central Govt Jobs
KVS Recruitment 2021 : Click Here
FCI Recruitment 2021 : Click Here
Indian Army Recruitment 2021 : Click Here
Indian Air Force Recruitment 2021 : Click Here
Indian Navy Recruitment 2021 : Click Here
Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2021 : Click Here
Air India Recruitment 2021 : Click Here
AERA Recruitment 2021 : Click Here
AAI Recruitment 2021 : Click Here
ECIL Recruitment 2021 : Click Here
SSC GD Constable Recruitment 2021 : Click Here
RPF Constable Recruitment 2021 : Click Here
Delhi Police Recruitment 2021 : Click Here
BSF GD Constable Recruitment 2021 : Click Here
CISF Recruitment 2021 : Click Here
- 1 AP High Court Recruitment 2020 Details
- 2 Eligibility Criteria for AP High Court Recruitment 2020
- 3 Important Dates for AP High Court Recruitment 2020
- 4 How to Apply- AP High Court Online Application form 2020
- 5 AP High Court Hall tickets 2020 : Click Here
- 6 AP High Court Results 2020 : Click Here