AP ICET Results 2019, Manabadi Check Online at http://sche.ap.gov.in/ICET :
AP ICET Result 2019 will be announced soon by Sri Venkateswara University in the month of May on behalf of Andhra Pradesh State council of Higher Education (APSCHE). SVU has successfully carried out the Integrated Common Entrance Test 2019 for admission to Master of Business Administration and Master of Computer Applications (Full time / Part-Time / Evening / Distance Mode) courses offered by various Universities and affiliated professional colleges across the Andhra Pradesh state for the academic session 2019-2020. Candidates who are appeared in the entrance test they can check their exam result by entering their hall ticket number from the official website.
Released Date of AP ICET 2019 Results
The Andhra Pradesh Integrated Common Entrance Test 2019 conducted by the SVU, Tirupati on May 2019 and was attend by a large number candidates aspiring to complete MBA and MCA programmes. Aspirants from all parts of the state appeared in the test at different examination centers across the AP.Result indicates the following information like Candidate Name, Father Name, Registration Number, Date of Birth, Category, Examination Paper, AP ICET 2019 Marks, Total Marks, Rank. The exam being over now, the candidates are looking for the date of declaration of the result. The aspirants can check their most awaited results from the official website.
Exam Held on
Declaration of Preliminary Key
Preliminary key Objections Received
Declaration of Results
AP ICET 2019 Ranking and Merit list
ICET 2019 authority declares the state merit list based on the scores obtained by the candidates in Online Integrated Common Entrance Test 2019 conducted Computer Based Test on May-2019. Selection and placement of candidate shall be made purely on the basis of marks secured by him / her in the Entrance Test. Rank list shall be published on the basis of the result of Entrance Test both category -wise and subject-wise. The scores obtained have been calculate by assigning
➤ 200 questions carrying a maximum of 200 marks
➤ +1 Marks for the correct answer
➤ 0 Mark for in correct answer
➤ 0 Marks for no answers
In case of a tie between candidates securing the same marks in a test, the order of merit will be decided on the basis of marks obtained in Section-A of the Test. In case of a further tie, the marks obtained by the candidate in Section-B shall be taken into account. Section-C if the tie continues, the date of birth of the candidate shall be taken into account, with priority to older candidate.State Ranking has been arrived based on the Score of the candidate. The qualifying score has been based on self declared Category by the candidate. Designated Admission authorities will be responsible to ascertain the Category of the candidate from their valid original documents at the time of admission.
How to Get ICET Results 2019
All the qualified candidates are also required to take a printout of the score card. Finally submitted in counseling, score card will not sent by post and email. we have also mentioned step to download there result from the official website and for your convenes we have also provided the link. which will take a you directly to the webpage, you can see the marks and rank.
1. Login to the official website http://www.sche.ap.gov.in/icet
2. Clicking on the link “Results” a new webpage appear on the screen.
3. Enter the Hall ticket Number and click “Submit” button
4. Entry are correct result along with marks, rank will be displayed.
5. Save it, download it and print a copy.
AP ICET 2019 Cutoff / Qualifying marks
AP ICET Cutoff marks 2019 will be published on the official website . The cutoff marks are very important for each appearing candidate. The candidate can get an idea of minimum marks required for qualification of the exam by knowledge of the cutoff marks. The cutoff will be on the basis of number of applicants and complexity of this exam. The exam will be conducted 200 marks in 2 & 1/2 hours duration.
SC / ST
No qualifying marks
1. Separate Score Cards will not be sent by post or e-mail to the candidates.
2. ICET score is valid for 1-Year from the date of announcement of of results.
3. Admissions will be based on APICET 2019 Rank, subject to fulfillment of other eligibility criteria.
4. Candidates qualified in AP ICET 2019 are also eligible for the admission into Dr.B.R Ambedkar Open University and M.B.A & M.C.A courses offered in by State Universities in distance mode.
6. Information regarding college-wise, course-wise and reservation category-wise seat distribution and fee structure will be made available by the respective Universities after declaration of results on the respective web sites
7. The candidates should have passed Bachelor Degree and secured a rank in entrance test conduct for the academic year concerned for admission into Universities Campus and affiliated colleges.
8. The candidate should have passed the qualifying examination with minimum percentage of marks when he/she is called for the counseling for admission, failing which the qualified candidates next in Rank would be admitted.
9. Admissions pertaining to all the colleges will be made through counseling at various helpline centers .
13. If a candidate reports after the counseling for the subject in a given phase is over such a candidate will be considered for admission in the next phase of counseling subject to the availability of vacancy in the subject and category concerned.
Check Here : AP ICET Results 2019
Download for below Board Exams Results
Arunachal 12th 2019